What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?
(12-08-2015 05:22 PM)MattB Wrote:  I don't think Christ every said anything about Homosexuality. Think the idiot ministers just saw they could use it to get donations.

Paul had a problem with it, which is part of why it gets brought up so often.

The other reason is because YHWH had a problem with it and told Moses to write it down 800 years after he allegedly lived.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
13-08-2015, 08:03 AM
(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 05:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  He has to restore every organ and not to create/add/take away new different ones.
So children born with defects like missing organs or limbs are out of luck, then?
No, they are not. Defects are imperfections of physical body. God restores body to its perfection. Missing organs suppose to be.
What I meant when I said that He "doesn't add" or "doesn't take away" is this: He doesn't give you 5th leg or 2nd head, or he doesn't take away from you one leg in resurrection.
But He restores imperfect physical body to its perfection.
(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And this seems like a completely arbitrary limitation placed on God's capabilities. I thought God was responsible for creating everyone.
God created all of us as spirits. But He didn't created physical bodies for all of us. He organized physical bodies only for Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve created their children who are not perfect.
(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Why has he suddenly lost this ability in regards to altering the physical form you will wear in Heaven?
I told may be He has this ability. But is this right thing to do? If it is not right thing to do God won't do it. Male spirit can be uncomfortable in female physical body.
It can be other reasons we don't know yet about.

(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Or are you suggesting that God will literally pull your dead body out of the ground and magically restore it for you to use all over again? If so, what about cremation, decay, grave robbers, partial remains, and so on?
God didn't reveal details but from what He did reveal I can say this:
our physical bodies are not made from nothing but from something - some elements. When our bodies destroyed those elements do not become nothing. God knows where all those elements are. He puts them together again. He reunites them from all those places where they are. The same way He took those elements from all those places where they were when He created/organized bodies of Adam and Eve.
So, this is my idea. I may be wrong.
(12-08-2015 05:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  Now back to your question
I believe that God can alter our physical bodies any way He wants. Like we( humans) can do it through surgery.
In fewer ways than we can, apparently. Humans can (and do) fashion replacement limbs or organs as necessary to replace ones that have been lost or damaged, and aren't limited to using the things that are already there.
Humans also have the ability to alter one's functional gender, though this is a long, difficult, and delicate process that is still in its infancy. As the understanding of human gender and the ability to control hormone levels, produce artificial organs, and so forth advances, we will see this become still more pronounced.
Basically, if God is limited to just working with what's inside any one body, humans left him in the dust long ago, and we're only pulling farther ahead.
Resurrection is to restore imperfect body to its perfect frame. That's all. To make male spirit into female is not resurrection. Humans are smart but they do not know why it is not good to do such thing.
God will never do what is not good. Humans do it all the time.
We do not know much about resurrected bodies. Male spirit may be very uncomfortable in female physical body.

(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  How do transsexuals fit into this framework, then? Bodily dysphoria is a recognized medical phenomenon.
I believe that in the resurrection they will be comfortable with their physical bodies. Male spirit will be comfortable in male physical body. Female spirit will be comfortable in female physical body. What happens to them now is this: they have imperfect physical body.
(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Beyond that, you seem to be confused as to what it is that is actually required to be "gods". Do you have to love someone and be happy, regardless of ability to have children together? Or do you have to have children, regardless of whether or not you have children?
Godhood is many things including to have ability to procreate. If you can't procreate you are not God. You are less than God. You will have SOME happiness in eternity but not fullness of happiness. Gods have fullness of happiness.
(12-08-2015 06:22 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  You also don't seem to understand that some people outright don't want children, and that having them would actually make them unhappy. I tend to consider myself among them. The desire to procreate is not as universal as you seem to believe.
1)I know this.
2)Because you have no children you do NOT know what kind of happiness is coming from having your own child. If God doesn't know this He or She is less than God. He or she can not have eternal progression.
(12-08-2015 05:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  rape victims can abort fetus. It is only fair to them and to future child. God gives this right to a woman. It is better if child never born to this woman than if he comes as a fruit of the rape/evil. It is not fair to this child. It is not fair to the woman.
And yet many women don't have that child aborted, for many and varied reasons. The question still stands: how does your god treat them?
They will be adopted to someone in eternity if they get to Celestial Kingdom. They may become Gods and have their own eternal families and posterity.
(12-08-2015 05:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nothing about homosexuals that makes them less eternal companions.
Then why did you bring it up?
My bad. They can not procreate their own children.
(12-08-2015 05:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  The problem is this: They can not procreate. It means they can not have eternal progression
This is a new concept. What is "eternal progression"?
Many things. One of them is to increase your seed/to have posterity in eternity.
(12-08-2015 05:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  which means they can not have fullness of happiness. What kind of God are you if you have no fullness of happiness?
Having children is not a requirement for happiness.
I agree but without them you can not have eternal progression and fullness of happiness. Then you are NOT God.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-08-2015, 08:07 AM
... Alla, you *want* to be a breeding machine?

And I still haven't seen any reason for stoning gay people. Your God's supposedly all-loving. If he loves them, why does he command for them to be stoned? It's cruel and evil, two words which perfectly describe God and his twisted priests as well.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-08-2015, 08:09 AM
(13-08-2015 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Alla, you *want* to be a breeding machine?

And I still haven't seen any reason for stoning gay people. Your God's supposedly all-loving. If he loves them, why does he command for them to be stoned? It's cruel and evil, two words which perfectly describe God and his twisted priests as well.

I never got this breed think away. I mean we have 7 billion people, and growing. I think we need more gay people to make sure it doesn't grow to much.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-08-2015, 08:11 AM
(13-08-2015 08:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think we need more gay people to make sure it doesn't grow to much.

I'll let the Alliance know that you're volunteering Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-08-2015, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 08:35 AM by Alla.)
(13-08-2015 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Alla, you *want* to be a breeding machine?
If it brings fullness of happiness then of course I want it.
Only fool will say: I do not want fullness of happiness.
P.S. May be Gods do not procreate every day or every year new posterity. May be they do it once in every ...lion years.
(13-08-2015 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  And I still haven't seen any reason for stoning gay people.
I answered this question in another thread. But I will tell you. In those ancient times when house of Israel had mission to preserve true religion until times of fullness of Gentiles, God could not aloud some people to teach others things that would make them like Gentiles who worshiped idols.
Wrong choice always bring you to apostasy.
By taking them out God tried to preserve the truth.
(13-08-2015 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Your God's supposedly all-loving. If he loves them, why does he command for them to be stoned?
Sometimes punishment is act of love. It is teaching moment for you.
Killing those who could make many to turn away from the truth which brings to the destruction of soul(spirit) is act of love towards toward those many.
(13-08-2015 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's cruel and evil, two words which perfectly describe God and his twisted priests as well.
It is not cruel towards many people who can start the path to self-destruction because of one person.

13-08-2015, 09:03 AM
(13-08-2015 08:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 08:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think we need more gay people to make sure it doesn't grow to much.

I'll let the Alliance know that you're volunteering Smile

If I get all the women I want I will join. I don't discriminate for the most part ladies.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-08-2015, 09:10 AM
(13-08-2015 08:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  It is not cruel towards many people who can start the path to self-destruction because of one person.

So one must die *cruelly* so that many can not be led astray. Gotta love God's justice. Also funny that God tasks *man* with carrying it out. Why can't he do his own dirty work?

Also why not give us a proper book instead of this vague, stupid Bible subject to multiple revisions by lunatics?

Your God is imaginary, made up by priests to control you and others like you. That's *why* your God is such a frikken control freak, not because he wants the best for you but because the priests know that if they give up even a little control they risk losing their nice comfy lifestyle, complete with crazy girls who want to be subservient breeding machines.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-08-2015, 11:34 AM

I asked the breeding machine question on a different thread and never got a response…I hope she gives you some kind of answer, as I would find it interesting. I personally find the idea of bearing children in this life fine--I have one myself--but breeding countless godlets in the afterlife strikes me as off-putting and not paradisiacal.
13-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(13-08-2015 11:34 AM)julep Wrote:  I asked the breeding machine question on a different thread and never got a response…I hope she gives you some kind of answer, as I would find it interesting. I personally find the idea of bearing children in this life fine--I have one myself--but breeding countless godlets in the afterlife strikes me as off-putting and not paradisiacal.
I answered above. If procreate children in eternity brings eternal progression and fullness of happiness I am for it. I want to have access to all the happiness that is available.
I also said that to be a breeding machine doesn't mean that Gods procreate every day or every week or every year.
may be they do it once in every .....lion years.