What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?
Not only do heterosexuals get STDs, but here's the data from the 2001 (the numbers are actually worse now, for heteros, but the reports are in PDF format, which I hate) UN AIDS committee's report on statistics:

As of the end of 2001, an estimated 40 million people worldwide -- 37.2 million adults and 2.7 million children younger than 15 years -- were living with HIV/AIDS. More than 70 percent of these people (28.1 million) live in Sub-Saharan Africa; another 15 percent (6.1 million) live in South and Southeast Asia.

Worldwide, approximately one in every 100 adults aged 15 to 49 is HIV-infected. In Sub-Saharan Africa, about 8.4 percent of all adults in this age group are HIV-infected. In 16 African countries, the prevalence of HIV infection among adults aged 15 to 49 exceeds 10 percent.

Approximately 48 percent of adults living with HIV/AIDS worldwide are women.

Worldwide, more than 80 percent of all adult HIV infections have resulted from heterosexual intercourse.

www.thebody.com/content/art6580.html

The conclusion is clear: God hates straight people.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-08-2015, 07:36 PM
I think they have too many god damn letters in their title.

Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-08-2015, 07:38 PM
(13-08-2015 07:20 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It does and you're welcome Tongue
Care to explain how my views on homosexuality make me a hypocrite?

Sure. You wrote in a previous post that love/attraction for those of the same sex is acceptable to you. Then you wrote that you viewed fornication of the same sex as a negative. You also said Christians are hypocrites (I am assuming because they are quick to judge others when the Bible tells them not to.) You then went on to judge what goes on in a same sex couple's bedroom. That to me seems hypocritical.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-08-2015, 07:43 PM
(13-08-2015 07:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And people in male/female rships don't get stds?
Didn't say that. But if they where monogamous and waited for marriage or some similar courtship then they wouldn't. And they wouldn't damage organs nearly as much without sodomy.

And same sex couples can't be monogamous?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-08-2015, 07:49 PM
(13-08-2015 07:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like what, two men fuck in the ass, i don't see what is wrong.
Diseases,viruses, sphincter and intestinal damage. Thanks.

Called a condom and lube bro.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-08-2015, 07:53 PM
(13-08-2015 07:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And people in male/female rships don't get stds?
Didn't say that. But if they where monogamous and waited for marriage or some similar courtship then they wouldn't. And they wouldn't damage organs nearly as much without sodomy.

Dude, your boyfriend must be hung! Congratulations, and sorry about all the rectal damage that you're suffering that most gay people don't seem too concerned about.

I've been around gay people all my life (mom is a theatre professor and active in local theatre groups to this day, so... lots of The Gays™ there), and I have been an activist for HIV/AIDS since I lost a (straight, by the way, not that it matters) friend in 1996 to that awful disease. It's astounding to me that people are still pushing the "gay = disease" crap, in this day and age. The "they are diseased" line is trotted out every century against some new group to justify horrible bigotries and discrimination (or worse)... last century, it was the Jews. No, I'm not violating Godwin's Law; that's really what was used against them by the Germans:

(From the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum website...)
http://www.ushmm.org/propaganda//archive...ic-poster/

As for the whole "don't have sex until marriage" Christian claptrap, most Christians don't even follow that ideal because it's simply not how humans operate. Indeed, in the states where we see this idea (abstinence) being promoted most heavily, we see corresponding increases in STDs and teen pregnancies:

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/04/...education/

Studies that have shown abstinence education as effective have been peer-reviewed to be deliberately using skewed data, or reporting only the results that are favorable to the desired outcome. The simple fact is, you can fantasize about a world in which people are 100% monogamous and fault those who fail to live up to that imaginary standard, but it is not this world, since people live here.

Anal sex does have an increased risk of STI transmission, but that's hardly unique to the gay community, eh?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-08-2015, 07:55 PM
(13-08-2015 07:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like what, two men fuck in the ass, i don't see what is wrong.

Diseases,viruses, sphincter and intestinal damage. Thanks.

I couldn't find any instances of gay-exclusive diseases...

To be fair, the last two might be a thing, but I think you are drastically overestimating the gays for size there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
13-08-2015, 08:06 PM
A few gay-exclusive diseases:

Fantasodapop coloration.
[Image: Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-2009-141-3300x3301.jpg]

FABULOUSITIS!
[Image: th?id=JN.Dx6%2fgX0MkYP64hi2%2fVUv8g&...;amp;h=300]

Abdominal washboarding.
[Image: where-are-the-biggest-and-best-gay-pride...00x447.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
13-08-2015, 08:17 PM

What a fool. You give us some evidence of that, pops. Are you senile pops?
You do know I hope, that 50 % of straight people engage in "sodomy".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-08-2015, 08:19 PM
(13-08-2015 08:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't say that. But if they where monogamous and waited for marriage or some similar courtship then they wouldn't. And they wouldn't damage organs nearly as much without sodomy.

What a fool. You give us some evidence of that, pops. Are you senile pops?
You do know I hope, that 50 % of straight people engage in "sodomy".

And the other 50 are liars.

... So I've been told.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.