What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?
(14-08-2015 07:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 07:23 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Still having still having trouble proving any proving any point I see. So what makes me a nasty s*** other than your personal opinion if you don't mind my asking? Just curious thanks.

See, Pops, see that lil' red number next to your name? That means it ain't just me Wink But even if it was, since subjective personal evidence is all you need for Jesus, I'll submit my personal opinion of you as evidence that you are indeed, a piece of crap. Or if you don't like that dig about subjective evidence, you could try posting some *objective* evidence that Jesus was the son of God Smile I await your refutation.
So in your opinion herd mentality is the right mentality? All truly faithful are the sons of God. All existence is through God. To say that Jesus was not the Son of God is the same as saying existence wasn't created. I'm sure that's actually your view to as backwards as it may be it is still your opinion and I respect that. I try my best not to belittle other people but you can continue to do what you want cuz it has very little effect on me whatsoever and only strengthens my resolve. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2015, 10:12 AM
(14-08-2015 06:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 06:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You have even that backwards. It is your hypocrisy that is informing your views.
Ok, sure. Roll with that. Now explain how I am a hypocrite please. Thank you.

JennyBee already did. All anybody has to do is read your posts and they'll see that you are a seriously deluded individual who is living in a fantasy world. Conflicting and hypocritical ideas are the least of your problems. Seriously, you need some help.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
14-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Just because they were born LGBTQ doesn't mean that they weren't also subjected to religious conditioning. Just that being LGBTQ results in you having reason to question certain things that other people take for granted. Not everyone continues this process beyond what is necessary though.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
14-08-2015, 10:43 AM
(14-08-2015 10:12 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 06:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok, sure. Roll with that. Now explain how I am a hypocrite please. Thank you.

JennyBee already did. All anybody has to do is read your posts and they'll see that you are a seriously deluded individual who is living in a fantasy world. Conflicting and hypocritical ideas are the least of your problems. Seriously, you need some help.
It really is a simple question prove my hypocrisy. Thank you. Your opinion is useless in proving anything for it is an opinion just as mine is. Thank you
14-08-2015, 10:46 AM
(14-08-2015 05:26 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Does this mean that gods can only create worlds populated by humans as the sentient species, or can they create a world with what we would consider aliens? Can they create a world with humans that have three sexes instead of two*?
I don't know. But I do know this:
Gods will not break natural eternal laws. As soon as God does it He stops being God. He becomes fallen angel/fallen god.
So, concerning gay people. If it is against Nature or natural laws to give to male spirit female physical body in the resurrection( or even in this life) then God will NOT do it.
That is why He has to warn people- do not create homosexual families.

P.S. It is very important to know: this law or warning is given only to God's covenant people. If they disobey this law they will pay penalty.
Concerning all those people(including gays) who are not God's covenant people.
They will be judged differently. They did NOT make covenants with God, they did NOT give Him any promises. They have no knowledge about God's laws and covenants and ordinances.
They will have MERCY of God. That is what I believe. I base this belief of mine on those revelations that God gave us through His Prophets.
(14-08-2015 06:42 AM)Aliza Wrote:  * Actually, even in this world, there are more than two sexes. It's just XX and XY are the most common combinations of chromosomes. Combinations like X, XXX, XXY, and XYY are possible. Intersex people totally exist in the really real world.
according to the revelation, we live in terrestrial fallen world. This world became a mess, big mess. Abnormal things are part of this messed-up world.
So, I don't know anything about other worlds. But I will repeat one more time: God/Gods will never break natural eternal laws whether it is in this fallen world or in worlds with different glory.
(14-08-2015 05:26 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 01:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Gods can not do what is not possible according to the natural laws. For example, God can not create something out of nothing. God can not turn something into absolutely nothing.
Then, where does the matter for all of these new universes come from?
Matter is eternal. It was never created, it will never have an end.
Gods take this material(eternal matter) and organize things(worlds), whatever they want or need.
(14-08-2015 05:26 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If a non-zero number of people from this world become gods, and each gets a universe, wouldn't that tautologically imply an increase in matter and energy?
It would imply increase in organized matter. I don't believe that un-organized matter(raw material) needs to be increased. It has no beginning no end.
Eternal progression of Gods - it is eternal increase of Gods (increase of their kingdoms/worlds).

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
14-08-2015, 05:28 PM
(14-08-2015 10:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. It is very important to know: this law or warning is given only to God's covenant people. If they disobey this law they will pay penalty.
Concerning all those people(including gays) who are not God's covenant people.
They will be judged differently. They did NOT make covenants with God, they did NOT give Him any promises. They have no knowledge about God's laws and covenants and ordinances.
They will have MERCY of God. That is what I believe. I base this belief of mine on those revelations that God gave us through His Prophets.

I come from Scottish and Kickapoo descent. Pretty sure that neither of them are God's covenant people. Does this atheist receive MERCY of God? ... pretty please.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-08-2015, 08:26 PM
(14-08-2015 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I come from Scottish and Kickapoo descent. Pretty sure that neither of them are God's covenant people. Does this atheist receive MERCY of God? ... pretty please.
Big Grin I love Heart people with sense of humor.
Yes, GirlyMan, this atheist will have mercy of God. Everybody will have it.
P.S. there are Jacob's descendants among Scottish people.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
14-08-2015, 08:47 PM
(14-08-2015 08:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I come from Scottish and Kickapoo descent. Pretty sure that neither of them are God's covenant people. Does this atheist receive MERCY of God? ... pretty please.
Big Grin I love Heart people with sense of humor.
Yes, GirlyMan, this atheist will have mercy of God. Everybody will have it.

YES! Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro

(14-08-2015 08:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. there are Jacob's descendants among Scottish people.

Why you trying to kill my buzz? Weeping

But seriously, do Mormons believe in universal reconciliation and that every one will eventually become God after a sufficient training period? Even Lucifer himself. Do Mormons reject hell in the sense of eternal torment? 'Cause that shit's pretty Budddhist-like.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-08-2015, 11:35 PM
(14-08-2015 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But seriously, do Mormons believe in universal reconciliation and that every one will eventually become God after a sufficient training period?
No, not all. But all people will have Mercy. All people will be saved but not all people will be exalted.
(14-08-2015 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Even Lucifer himself.
No, Lucifer can not have Mercy. He chose not to have it.
(14-08-2015 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do Mormons reject hell in the sense of eternal torment? 'Cause that shit's pretty Budddhist-like.
There are different meanings of hell.
1)outer darkness where Lucifer and his demons(fallen angels) will go. There is no fire in outer darkness obviously.
2)hell is state in which you suffer. For example, you feel very, very guilty and you want to correct your mistake but it is too late. Symbolically you are in hell.
All those people who are in spirit world(dead) and who were bad people they are in spirit prison until the day of their resurrection. Spirit prison is like any prison can be called "hell".
Fire of hell is symbolism for pain or suffering. So, it is not literally fire.

20-08-2015, 08:40 PM
What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?
They are very very very .... Hhhmmmm let me not say it

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user