What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: What do you think of LGBTQ Christians?
(11-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You say "God" doesn't sanctify gay marriage, and you won't rebel against God.
So, do you approve of gay marriage?
God doesn't approve gay marriage.
Let me tell you why He doesn't do it. Not because God doesn't understand true feelings and sincere desires of these wonderful people in LGBT community.
But if He let them do it(marry) they will never become Gods. God Father wants them to become Gods.
What is Godhood?
Godhood is to become Heavenly Parent and to have children/posterity. Only male and female together procreate.
(11-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Do you have any gay friends?
I used to have.
P.S. one sister in my ward has son - gay. When he visits her I make for him his favorite beet salad(Russian style). We are buddies.Thumbsup

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2015, 09:38 PM
(11-08-2015 09:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 09:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  God says they should be subjected to stonings in the Bible.
It was before. I already explained to you why. God couldn't afford that people whom He chose to fulfill important mission to fall away. Those who were breaking laws would be very bad influence. God had to remove them.
Why did God chose them?
1)nobody else(no other nation) was ready to worship Yahweh.
2)God gave promise to Jacob/Israel that his seed would be blessed. God can NOT break His promise if Jacob didn't break his.

1 - The supposedly all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the universe is somehow unable to see, know, or do anything to prevent humans from engaging in homosexuality; even though he's strangely okay with allowing it in the rest of the animal kingdom.

2 - The supposedly all-powerful creator of the universe is constrained by a promise made to creatures he created and who are otherwise entirely unable to exert any force over him, ironically enough making him anything but all-powerful.

3 - God could have created a universe in which either breaking his laws was not possible, or where his laws were not necessary; instead he chose to create a universe where his laws were both applicable and breakable. This makes god incredibly stupid, short-sighted, evil, and callous.

Face it Alla, you don't have the intellectual capacity or curiosity to follow these observations and their implications to their logical conclusions. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 09:39 PM
(11-08-2015 09:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  God says they should be subjected to stonings in the Bible.
It was before. I already explained to you why. God couldn't afford that people whom He chose to fulfill important mission to fall away. Those who were breaking laws would be very bad influence. God had to remove them.
Why did God chose them?
2)God gave promise to Jacob/Israel that his seed would be blessed. God can NOT break His promise if Jacob didn't break his.

"God couldn't afford that people whom He chose to fulfill important mission to fall away."

Yeah, just like god couldn't afford a double big mac with the lot last night. Boy was he pissed off, because he was real hungry. I offered to lend him a dollar, but he was too proud to take it. Instead, he got in a real shitty mood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
11-08-2015, 09:40 PM
(11-08-2015 09:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You say "God" doesn't sanctify gay marriage, and you won't rebel against God.
So, do you approve of gay marriage?
God doesn't approve gay marriage.
Let me tell you why He doesn't do it. Not because God doesn't understand true feelings and sincere desires of these wonderful people in LGBT community.
But if He let them do it(marry) they will never become Gods. God Father wants them to become Gods.
What is Godhood?
Godhood is to become Heavenly Parent and to have children/posterity. Only male and female together procreate.

Being a good parent encompasses far more than the biologically unimpressive act of fucking and having children. Plenty of people can shit out kids and be terrible parents, plenty of same-sex couples have adopted children and are excellent parents.

You're as short-sight and unimaginative as your fucked-in-the-head sky daddy.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 03:28 AM by Mark Fulton.)
Priests didn't like homosexuals because they want everyone reproducing. The more kids there are, the more Jews/Christians/Mormons there are, and the lesser educated everyone is. That means more money and more power to the priest. Ipso facto, homosexuality is made out to be immoral.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Mark Fulton's post
11-08-2015, 09:52 PM

Why did God chose them?

If I remember my reading of Karen Armstrong's A History of God correctly, it is believed that Yahweh arose out of the Canaanite pantheon, originally as El (sometimes El-Elyon or El Shaddi), the supreme deity, eventually becoming known to the Hebrews of Judea and Israel as Yahweh Sabaoth (meaning Yahweh, the Lord of Hosts, 'Hosts' being a term for armies).

So technically, other cultures were ready to worship Yahweh before he even became Yahweh, back when he was the Canannite's God Most High, before he just became the Hebrew war god.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-08-2015, 09:53 PM
When you're a Bronze-Age sheepherder-warrior tribe eking out a living among dozens of competing warrior tribes in a sparse land sandwiched between two or three of the major ancient-world empires (depending on the year), you need to breed as many new warriors as possible, in order to survive. As Mark said, ipso facto.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-08-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 10:23 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-08-2015 09:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 09:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  It was before. I already explained to you why. God couldn't afford that people whom He chose to fulfill important mission to fall away. Those who were breaking laws would be very bad influence. God had to remove them.
Why did God chose them?

If I remember my reading of Karen Armstrong's A History of God correctly, it is believed that Yahweh arose out of the Canaanite pantheon, originally as El (sometimes El-Elyon or El Shaddi), the supreme deity, eventually becoming known to the Hebrews of Judea and Israel as Yahweh Sabaoth (meaning Yahweh, the Lord of Hosts, 'Hosts' being a term for armies).

So technically, other cultures were ready to worship Yahweh before he even became Yahweh, back when he was the Canannite's God Most High, before he just became the Hebrew war god.

El and Yahweh were separate deities, later conflated together by later Hebrew authors and editors of the Pentateuch.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Feel the same about LGBTQ christians like I do native american and african american christians, you can be one, but know your history and you would think twice about being one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-08-2015, 11:18 PM
(11-08-2015 09:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  God doesn't approve gay marriage.
What is Godhood?

How do infertile women and sterile men fit into this framework?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post