What do you think of yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2014, 03:24 PM
What do you think of yourself?
It's a curious question but how do you see yourself. Do you like yourself? If you were to meet another one of you would you like you? Or can you actually see yourself clearly enough to make as assessment?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-11-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: What do you think of yourself?
(14-11-2014 03:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's a curious question but how do you see yourself. Do you like yourself? If you were to meet another one of you would you like you? Or can you actually see yourself clearly enough to make as assessment?

I'm freakin' awesome and I can't believe that the ladies on the forum aren't all begging to meet me in real life. Yes

Seriously, though, I have pretty good evidence that I don't generally see myself as others do. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
14-11-2014, 04:26 PM
All women want me and all men want to be me.
14-11-2014, 04:35 PM
(14-11-2014 03:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 03:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's a curious question but how do you see yourself. Do you like yourself? If you were to meet another one of you would you like you? Or can you actually see yourself clearly enough to make as assessment?

I'm freakin' awesome and I can't believe that the ladies on the forum aren't all begging to meet me in real life. Yes

Seriously, though, I have pretty good evidence that I don't generally see myself as others do. Weeping

I know if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, you're my first call! Blush

As for myself, this pretty much explains it:
[Image: i-have-a-problem-with-low-self-esteem-wh...g-i-am.jpg]

Some days I think very highly of myself, some days I really don't like me. It's never the "me" that changes, but my perception. Not sure what to make of it Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
14-11-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!
[+] 10 users Like pablo's post
14-11-2014, 04:54 PM
I like myself, but not in an egocentric way. I'm somewhat shy which is something I've had to overcome and it's taken much of my adult life to achieve this. It's difficult to be shy in this day and age. It seems like everyone is outgoing and over the top.

The worst thing I have going is that I'm a bit of a snob, but only about certain things. I can't stand stupid people. I want nothing to do with them.

So I'm a shy snob. Hummm. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-11-2014, 04:57 PM
(14-11-2014 04:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!
Laugh out load

I do give myself a pep-talk similar to that on bad days. Sometimes I get all paranoid that everyone actually hates me, and only put up with me because they have to. Confused then I wonder if I'm going crazy. Then I say "crazy people don't worry about whether or not they're going crazy". Then I think... Why am I talking to myself? Blink Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
14-11-2014, 05:10 PM
I no longer I hate myself but I am still my own harshest critic.
14-11-2014, 05:15 PM
I think I am off-putting in real life because there are very few people that I warm up to in a short amount of time. Those that make it past that wall find that I am loyal to the extreme. Unfortunately, I tend to get kicked in the ass by the few people that make it into my realm of caring and I let them get away with it though I feel deeply hurt. I don't trust easily but when I do I often have a hard time losing that trust even though I should in some cases.

If you need to depend on someone for something important, I am your person.

I am comfortable with my own company and carefully select who I invite into my space.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-11-2014, 05:16 PM

Using a mirror Tongue

Great guy, wind-up merchant and total fucking legend! Angel Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post