What do you want on your pizza??? (that you're willing to admit).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 04:59 PM by onlinebiker.)
What do you want on your pizza??? (that you're willing to admit).
If you've never ran into this - you're probably one of the people that's part of the problem............................

Anytime you get a bunch of people together for whatever reason -- and food becomes part of the scene -- and pizza is the answer to the question - "What's for dinner" ---

Invariability there will be a loud majority that scream "I want EVERYTHING on it".......

One or two people will want something a bit more straightforward --- like a pepperoni -- double pepperoni --- or maybe a "Meatsa" --- an all meat pizza.........

So -- two, three, four or more pizzas will be ordered --- and despite objections -- only ONE simple pizza will be ordered. (or made, if you're cooking them at home).....

Then comes the reality.......

The pizzas are on the table, cut up -- ready to serve........

And the pepperoni gets decimated ....... It simply disappears before anyone even takes a slice of the round salad, that they're trying to pass of as an "everything" pizza....

The guy who wanted the pepperoni better have the balls to grab two or three slices immediately ------ or he's going to be scraping off avocado, kale, or whatever other obnoxious garden tripe that they put on the remaining "pizzas".......

Or, he's going fucking hungry.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: What do you want on your pizza??? (that you're willing to admit).
I like most any pizza but want mushrooms and green peppers added.

My all time fave though I will likely never be able to have again. It was a seafood pizza, in Italy, with an assortment of fish and shellfish. I don't know what the sauce was made of - tomatoes, yes, but I cannot re-create the flavor. It had several kinds of cheese. It was scrumptious!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-12-2016, 05:08 PM
The last time I was in a multiple-pizza situation the veggie pizzas and the cheese pizzas were finished first, half a pie of pepperoni was still on the table...but my husband wasn't there. If he'd been there, the pepperoni would have been finished too.

Your pepperoni pizza's safe from me, though. I like anchovies on pizza but I never ever get them.
01-12-2016, 05:09 PM
I like pineapple on my pizza or sometimes veggies like zucchini, artichokes, blk. olives, mushrooms, peppers...
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-12-2016, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 05:23 PM by PaddyOdoors.)
I had a licorice pizza years ago, it was a bit chewy and sweet, but I will never forget it,
it was like having a main course and pudding at the same time. Just answer the question Paddy....Goats cheese and sweetcorn.
[+] 1 user Likes PaddyOdoors's post
01-12-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm not the biggest pizza fan.

quickly goes to the History section so no one finds me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-12-2016, 05:51 PM
canadian bacon and pinapple
meats! Love the Italian sausage. Not that big of a pepperoni fan due to the visible oil/grease.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
01-12-2016, 05:54 PM
The "must haves" for me are mushrooms and at least one kind of meat. If I'm ordering by myself, I will get sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers. Of the standard pizza toppings, the only ones I strongly dislike are olives and any kind of cheese other than mozzarella (parmesan and feta are especially obnoxious -- I can't even be in the same room because of the stench).

There's one guy that I work with (at chess tournaments) who always wants to split a pizza, but for him, black olives are a "must have" and mushrooms are disgusting. So we always have to do a "half and half" pizza.
01-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Canadian bacon and cream cheese. Cream cheese is the best on pizza.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Usual pizza hereabouts is pepperoni, bacon and mushroom. When at a party, though, I'll try virtually any pizza flavour there is. Yes, even the weird ones. Especially the weird ones.

When I do a homemade pizza -- usually on New Year's Eve, when pizza delivery times can be described in geological epochs and it's just faster to DIY -- instead of tomato sauce I'll sometimes use garlic butter.

The only kind of pizza that I can envision not eating would involve blue cheese and oysters (allergic to the former, utterly detest the latter).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user