What do you want to be when/if you grow up?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2011, 04:34 AM
RE: What do you want to be when/if you grow up?
(30-11-2011 08:40 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  So I did and arrived in Canada a year later. I have been having fun with both Physics and computers ever since, but I am still working on my Unified Field Theory! Big Grin

Dood! That's awesomeness. I nevah had ambition - I still don't. Pure Number must be yours; come get it!

Hafta lay off the modesty once in a while, so I can have identity and hold my head up like a man - here it is: Love is Void may be the greatest re-discovery of the age.

You know how Einstein was big on aether, tried to resurrect that fluff from the dawn of civilization? What if he wasn't entirely incorrect?

I wuz just scoping this work called "mathematical universe," positing the limits of observation (with a brain in a dark skull interpreting electro-chemical signals) and the fact that everything seems to be a mathematical object?

And what if those Christian apologists weren't entirely incorrect?

And what if chapter 42 of the tao te ching does point to the ultimate answer?

Perhaps it was Lennon who was mistaken - it's not "all we need is love," it's "all we need is a mathematics of love."

Love, that is god, that is void, that is creator, destroyer; to some everything, to many nothing at all... but known to Riddick as the Underverse.

One dimensionless point. Everywhere, simultaneously; because discreteness identifies... Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 10:48 AM
RE: What do you want to be when/if you grow up?
James Bond.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post