What do you want to happen within your lifetime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: What do you want to happen within your lifetime?
(17-04-2015 07:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I want to achieve immortality in my lifetime. That'd be pretty cool.

It sure would. I notice most people will chime in that forced immortality would be a purgatory though. Better to phrase it as the ability to live as long as you want to. That is definitely the ultimate and will probably get you all the other wet dreams.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Live my life and be myself.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2015, 05:14 AM
(17-04-2015 07:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I want to achieve immortality in my lifetime. That'd be pretty cool.

That's my hope also.
I figured that if I become a trillionaire I can divert large amounts of cash towards people that can work on making that happen. Not necessarily in the sense that I as I am now live into the future but more like replacing my body parts with machine substitutes until I am a brain inside a robot body that I can upgrade with rocket launchers and flamethrowers.

This is an actual life ambition of mine.

This will allow me time to pump money into my private research lab where scientists will attempt to cross gorilla and human genes to create super human solders who will wear mech suits. Using this private army I will obliterate all those that stand before me and world domination. I will than build my new capital, complete with large monuments to my greatness including an absolutely enormous statue of my robotic self of which will be my home and include my throne room which will be a huge impressive chair made entirely out the bones of my defeated enemies.

Than once the world is firmly within in my literal iron grip I will look to the stars to expand my glorious Empire and extend the reach of the human race to all corners of the universe of which I will rule from Earth as a living breathing God for which my subjects will worship me.

Provided my brain can be properly preserved while remaining active, I see no reason why I can't achieve this simple goal.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2015, 05:53 AM
I guess I set my goals just a bit lower......

Getting the grass cut before the weekend is over would make me happy....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-04-2015, 07:04 AM
(19-04-2015 05:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

That's my hope also.
I figured that if I become a trillionaire I can divert large amounts of cash towards people that can work on making that happen. Not necessarily in the sense that I as I am now live into the future but more like replacing my body parts with machine substitutes until I am a brain inside a robot body that I can upgrade with rocket launchers and flamethrowers.

This is an actual life ambition of mine.

This will allow me time to pump money into my private research lab where scientists will attempt to cross gorilla and human genes to create super human solders who will wear mech suits. Using this private army I will obliterate all those that stand before me and world domination. I will than build my new capital, complete with large monuments to my greatness including an absolutely enormous statue of my robotic self of which will be my home and include my throne room which will be a huge impressive chair made entirely out the bones of my defeated enemies.

Than once the world is firmly within in my literal iron grip I will look to the stars to expand my glorious Empire and extend the reach of the human race to all corners of the universe of which I will rule from Earth as a living breathing God for which my subjects will worship me.

Provided my brain can be properly preserved while remaining active, I see no reason why I can't achieve this simple goal.

I am intrigued by your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post