What do you worry about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: What do you worry about?
(20-08-2015 11:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I worry about the new semester at school and whether or not I can cut it.

.... Speaking of semesters, I only have a few more days until the next one starts.

Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-08-2015, 12:31 AM
(20-08-2015 11:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I worry about the new semester at school and whether or not I can cut it.

.... Speaking of semesters, I only have a few more days until the next one starts.

I would like to get myself new colorful folder tabs for my binders and multicolored pens (G2s, of course) and highlighters and mini post-its at the start of a new semester (I tended to save all my notes from previous semesters). I'd also print out inserts for the clear pockets in the outside of my binders. I'd sit down in the middle of the floor and pair my books with my binders and color coordinate them as best as possible, and made sure I had separate smaller matching lab binders for all my science courses. Gets me all excited to study.

I had fun picking out notebooks for my son for back to school shopping this year. He wanted a Darth Vader notebook. This somewhat saddens me - I much prefer Star Trek. I worry about what kind of message this is sending my son by being complicit in supporting Star Wars. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
21-08-2015, 02:24 AM
[Image: th?id=JN.T8LdrvUjN9HIbp%2bF2mjx1Q&am...;amp;h=300]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 02:25 AM
[Image: Atheist-vader-does-not-find-your-lack-of...urbing.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Last one, I promise!

(Edit to remove... wouldn't display this one. Aww!)