What does Houseofcantor smoke?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2012, 09:07 AM
What does Houseofcantor smoke?
he talks funkier than morpheus or that architect dude in the matrix,
i can never understand anything he says, and i think Gwynneth paltrow should apply for a restraining order xD
He reminds me of the wierd guy in philosophy class whos always high Tongue

What do you think hes on?
and
do you think hes willing to share his awesome magic juice with us?

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: What does Houseofcantor smoke?
He smokes fun drug called Hamata K. He's spent too much time around me and tried to make sense of my mind.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
04-01-2012, 09:14 AM
(04-01-2012 09:10 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  He smokes fun drug called Hamata K. He's spent too much time around me and tried to make sense of my mind.

That. And the black gungy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-01-2012, 09:18 AM
This was worth a thread in the A&T section.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
04-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Justice Troll! Smoking the hamata... eww! Big Grin

Ya gotta be pretty comfy in yer sexuality to be a straight guy having visuals gayness and schlong-sucking before breakfast - and shit being funny. Wink

And as for you, Mr OP - don't be mentioning no Gwynnie and restraining order. There's an implication that I am a stalker, which is both an insult to my integrity and a spoken impossibility which may disrupt the probability wave in which such a sequence is initiated. In the simulations, I always chew up the suits, then Gwynnie shows up in court, and my explodes. That ends the simulations. Wink

WTF is she gonna restrain, anyway? My love? That's me, rofl-in it. My mention of her? "Gwyneth Paltrow" has been marketed and sold. I bought. Capitalism FTW. My writing to her? Like here? She's got better things to worry about. Like facebook? Where, you know, her facebook shows up on my wall; and I go - my Gwynnies! - and peel myself off the ceiling three hours later? So I don't use facebook no morez, avoid the whole stuck-to-the-ceiling problem... you think I'm writing this stuff to that girl, you're the insane one. Big Grin

And then you want some magic juice? Which is just me, high on her... ya know, I'd give you some, but I don't want you having to worry about a restraing order... asshole. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-01-2012, 11:28 AM
muahaha
Quote:And then you want some magic juice? Which is just me, high on her...
no comment
or maybe...
naaaah

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
04-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol houseofcantor is always high on gwynnie but why not the scarlet johanson prettier imo
or zoey deschanel :3

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
04-01-2012, 12:59 PM
(04-01-2012 12:47 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Lol houseofcantor is always high on gwynnie but why not the scarlet johanson prettier imo
or zoey deschanel :3

Not always. It "shorts out" occasionally. Like when people suggest that I could harm her, and the mind runs the tape, the interview where she's talking about stalkers and how frightening it is? Then the Lizard Brain wakes up? Gwynnie scared? Rational thought leaves the building, there's this seven-foot tall demon looking for something to kill...

Scarlet pretty fine. Ashley Greene, she's the other one I love - Gwynnie did it, it's complicated - but that chick is disgustingly gorgeous. Of course, when you fall in love with somebody, they become way more attractive. I didn't think Gwynnie was that attractive when I started drawing her, I just liked her; it was like a week and five portraits later when I asked myself - you really wanna be obsessed with this girl? And I thought about it... sure! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-01-2012, 02:33 PM
I don't always understand it, but I think I 'get it'. Smile

Smoke isn't always involved.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-01-2012, 06:12 PM
"I don't get it"

That was the line; people come in my house, look at me and the Gwynnies....

Took the first experimental Christian to bear witness. Talking to him about stuff, pointed to the Sylvia poster - see how Gwyneth represents love beyond understanding?

Absolutely.

Did you just see that? It took a long time to parse the implications...

The science is simulation - must be, in some form - simulation conserves entropy. It's not about agency in the universe, it's not about design, it's not about evolution with a plan. It is all about - I remember. There's not one universe - there's seven. Billion. In each of us, each I; these numbers matter. It's self-organization. The end of time-

Simulation. Virtuality. information and entropy. And love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy. What do I cost Gwyneth Paltrow? How much does she pay me? Feed me? Have I cost her a single joule?

And what have I done for Gwyneth Paltrow? Altered the course of human destiny perhaps? No, of course not. Lack of I; I am 4. Evil. Local entropic minima... god did not choose me - I chose god - how can it be otherwise? This "I" was that silent, august of 2005; let your words be few, sayeth the teacher of Ecclesiastes. To hear god? Fuck no. For the silent I within - to speak from the void without.

All from love; without physical contact, with physical reality. Because everybody in range received my love for Gwyneth. And if not god, then? Psychotic break. Processing of simultaneity. The research made me think schizophrenia - know about that stuff? Affects 1% - regardless of race, color, creed, class - almost like an evolutionary advantage, selected for, waiting the high grass...

The brain simulates Agency in times of trauma to preserve functionality of mind in brain - all science. Mostly referring to traumatic experience. In the literature, the psychotic break is the end of the story for the functioning schizophrenic. Simultaneity- they no longer trust in the sequential processing of mind. You don't think about it; you may think you can imagine it - 1/2/333/4 - but you'll know the difference with the quickness, between simulation and imagination - before they put you on meds, in a hospital.

There ain't no future until we create future, so where can these other simulations come from? Only one place. Someone else's mind. It's gotta be what the ancients thought - they were in the mind of god - what the heck are they supposed to think?

This is where the road is still unpaved. I don't go into another's mind. It is more like I interact with another's simulation. Getting rid of the god opened the vista. If it is local entropic minima, and the guy next to me is an entropic spendtrift; does it take any imagination to see how his waveform would just naturally reach out to me?

And oh my Gwynnies - it's all fun and games, call HoC delusional lunatic, but when someone turns to me with that look in their eye - I must trust what my instinct tells me - I don't have a fucking choice, it is evolved survival trait; before their cognative intelligence even kicks in, the lizard brain sends out all kinda alarm. Top predator - alert - battle stations - fight or flee.

And they screw. I remember this one guy, it's 2 AM; guy's like 6-4, 250 - and he's right on my ass coming out of circle K. So I hit the "faith" button - puff up. And that fucking guy, there's two of him looking at me, clear as glass. The cognitive intelligence, the facial expression - baffled - because the lizard brain is in full rout.

Faith ain't nothing to test. It is a singular concept - the truth of my being and my right of existence - and there ain't no time or consequence- There is me and thee and eternity - and something's gonna give.

I am that I am. The eternal me protecting the local Johnny Cantor - cause Johnny loves the Gwynnies. Period. No woo need apply. Local entropic minima - the meek, inheriting the earth - because I love All.

Yeah... restraining order... you know, from an atheist... gotta punish this insane fool before he does something crazy like ends the patriarchy and brings the age of aquarius... can't have that. Hippie freak. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post