What does it mean with a smilely tongue?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: What does it mean with a smilely tongue?
One of my favorite smileys is the wink and kiss...

Kiss

but I'm afraid to use it too often because it looks like I'm flirting with the guys on the forum. I'm not flirting (well, maybe I'm flirting just a smidgen) I just like winking at people and kissing's fun too. Welp, time to file my nails. Girl_nails *

*I seem to be one of the few people that uses the manicure smiley.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-07-2016, 05:39 AM
(06-07-2016 11:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One of my favorite smileys is the wink and kiss...

Kiss

but I'm afraid to use it too often because it looks like I'm flirting with the guys on the forum. I'm not flirting (well, maybe I'm flirting just a smidgen) I just like winking at people and kissing's fun too. Welp, time to file my nails. Girl_nails *

I never would use the manicure one - as I tend to take my fingernails off with hand tools more often than not...........

Hazards of the job....

Rolleyes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-07-2016, 08:46 PM
(07-07-2016 05:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 11:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One of my favorite smileys is the wink and kiss...

Kiss

I never would use the manicure one - as I tend to take my fingernails off with hand tools more often than not...........

Hazards of the job....

Rolleyes

When I worked as a mechanic, if I tore a nail, I'd cut it close enough to the quick (as required) to remove the tear with wire cutters, and then spin the the grinder by hand to take the high points off. It was a gas station, and all the pump jockeys thought I was nuts. They may have been right, but once a nail tears, it just catches on all kinds of shit. Just nip 'em off until they can't.
10-08-2016, 10:00 AM
I use it to signify that my post is tongue in cheek or intended to be humorous and not to be taken too seriously. Its useful because there are many nationalities here and what is perceived as funny by some maybe perceived as insulting by others and no one wants to get a visit from the tone police Tongue
10-08-2016, 10:06 AM
(10-08-2016 10:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I use it to signify that my post is tongue in cheek or intended to be humorous and not to be taken too seriously. Its useful because there are many nationalities here and what is perceived as funny by some maybe perceived as insulting by others and no one wants to get a visit from the tone police Tongue

Don't worry about the tone police unless they play the "Brown Note" for you. Tongue