What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
19-08-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(19-08-2016 03:29 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 02:54 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Trollsayswhat?

If you don't know for sure what the word god refers to in your opinion, why you didn't say simply: "I don't know" Drinking Beverage

Well, if you're dyslexic....

[Image: ilwshf.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like The Dark One's post
19-08-2016, 03:46 PM
(19-08-2016 03:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  God refers to part of a curse word.

You goddamn idiot!

Oh... Do you really mean that all what you hear in the word god... is being a part of a curse word?

In this case, I would be real surprised if god... referring to a curse word... could exist in your reality Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
19-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Quote:During a journey, I met some locals of a friendly town who were debating about the existence of ‘tabolano’; some said ‘tabolano’ exists while others insist that ‘tabolano’ doesn’t exist.

I greatly enjoy Tabolano peppers on my tacos.
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post
19-08-2016, 03:49 PM
(19-08-2016 03:46 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 03:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  God refers to part of a curse word.

You goddamn idiot!

Oh... Do you really mean that all what you hear in the word god... is being a part of a curse word?

In this case, I would be real surprised if god... referring to a curse word... could exist in your reality Big Grin

Kerim

Do atheists exist in a different reality? Pretty sure we're all sharing the same dimension here, unless you are writing to us from a parallel universe where things are little different, but yes the word "god" is part of a curse in our reality, maybe not in yours.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
19-08-2016, 03:51 PM
(19-08-2016 03:41 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 03:29 PM)KerimF Wrote:  If you don't know for sure what the word god refers to in your opinion, why you didn't say simply: "I don't know" Drinking Beverage

Well, if you're dyslexic....

[Image: ilwshf.jpg]

A nice dog indeed and it surely has no idea what 'god' may refer to.
The good news is that its lack of knowledge doesn't prevent it being more happy in life than many humans on earth are.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
19-08-2016, 03:56 PM
What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
"God" is what women say when..........
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
19-08-2016, 03:56 PM
(19-08-2016 03:46 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:During a journey, I met some locals of a friendly town who were debating about the existence of ‘tabolano’; some said ‘tabolano’ exists while others insist that ‘tabolano’ doesn’t exist.

I greatly enjoy Tabolano peppers on my tacos.

At last, a positive reply.
Now I have an idea about Tabolano. Also it does exist, to you in the least. Thank you.

Kerim

19-08-2016, 04:04 PM
(19-08-2016 03:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  But, on the other hand, this tells me that you, unlike I, like depending on other's definitions to decide if something does exist or not.

Thanks for admitting you make up definitions for yourself and then rely on your fictions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-08-2016, 04:07 PM
(19-08-2016 03:49 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 03:46 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh... Do you really mean that all what you hear in the word god... is being a part of a curse word?

Kerim

Do atheists exist in a different reality? Pretty sure we're all sharing the same dimension here, unless you are writing to us from a parallel universe where things are little different, but yes the word "god" is part of a curse in our reality, maybe not in yours.

You are right.
I am afraid that humans may like similar in their appearance but, in reality, they are not. And although they are all brought into life with brilliant intelligent brains (unless one is hit by a sort of weakness or illness), one cannot find even two persons having exactly the same priorities in life hence following the same paths to live them at best.

Kerim

19-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Quote:At last, a positive reply.
Now I have an idea about Tabolano. Also it does exist, to you in the least. Thank you.

Kerim

Why certainly! I am ever so glad I could help. I grow amazing Tabolano peppers here in Texas, feel free to drop by anytime and try 'em!

[Image: 33diiwo.jpg]

Brother, they will curl your toes!

Seriously life changing. Seriously.

[Image: 2qiwav6.jpg]