What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-10-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
Quote:People who are stupid is one thing, people who intentionally keep themselves stupid are abhorrent.

QFT Bowing Worship Slaves

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2016, 05:02 AM
(24-10-2016 01:31 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
Quote:People who are stupid is one thing, people who intentionally keep themselves stupid are abhorrent.

QFT Bowing Worship Slaves

No one can blame me anytime I reply smart people as you are.
But it is real surprising that smart people, as you are, intentionally keep following persons, as I, who intentionally keep themselves stupid Tongue
But nothing can be done about this. This is life since always.

Also on our days, it became clear that the believers/followers of the modern bible also see themselves as the 'chosen people', but of the modern god instead whose main idols are Freedom, Democracy and Peace. These faithful followers have to believe the powerful/rich representatives of this imaginary god and its great modern idols... and to also support their close servants (playing religious or political roles). They dream imposing their idols on all mankind (starting from saving Syrians by the hands of the CIA Qaeda).

Anyway, I am glad that some of these believers here were able to live pleasant times, as you do, in the presence of an infidel... as I, Kerim Thumbsup

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
24-10-2016, 05:26 AM
(23-10-2016 06:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 06:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Was not sayign that at all was quite plainly condemning your idiotic belief that you should ignore all of objectively demonstrable reality and just believe what you wanna believe cause it's nice.

Oh good grief, KerimF. Never tell another person what they believe. It's really idiotic and disrespectful.

... And arrogant.

Idiotic, disrespectful and Arrogant?!
You are indeed a hero here for defending others.

Well, this is expected from a person, as you are, who likes being the good judge only and knows very well how to play his role.

Please, keep doing this great role in your life as long you believe that many people, in your surroundings and around the world, need hearing your judgements.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
24-10-2016, 05:33 AM
(24-10-2016 05:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 06:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh good grief, KerimF. Never tell another person what they believe. It's really idiotic and disrespectful.

... And arrogant.

Idiotic, disrespectful and Arrogant?!

Well, this is expected from a person, as you are, who likes being the good judge only and knows very well how to play his role.

Please, keep doing this great role in your life as long you believe that many people, in your surroundings and around the world, need hearing your judgements.

Do you ever get tired of being a passive aggressive cunt? I would think that would get tiresome after a while. Do you believe that you get a free pass to be an asshat from your god buddy if you avoid being outright aggressive and using naughty words? Or is he just not capable of reading between the lines?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
24-10-2016, 06:12 AM
(24-10-2016 05:33 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 05:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Idiotic, disrespectful and Arrogant?!

Do you ever get tired of being a passive aggressive cunt? I would think that would get tiresome after a while. Do you believe that you get a free pass to be an asshat from your god buddy if you avoid being outright aggressive and using naughty words? Or is he just not capable of reading between the lines?

Yahweh? Orthodox Jews, Christians, and Muslim have many ways of out-smarting their god. Ultra Orthodox Jews have an entire cottage industry of kosher home appliances and devices that operate on timers, so that they can either work themselves or remain off on the Sabbath. Banks offer special non-interest bearing loans for Muslims, that still have interest (as indicated by the promissory note), but jumps through a few creative loopholes to make it appear as if they're not really paying interest (when they totally are, just under a different name). For centuries Christians have participated in the 'poophole loophole', engaging in anal sex in an effort to save female 'virginity' for their marriage night. Mormons take it a step further, engaging in 'soaking'; the act of just inserting the penis into the vagina but then not moving it, as if god is a T-Rex with vision based movement.

[Image: tumblr_na2i6yHNcn1qfhwt7o1_500.jpg]

Their god, if he exists, is a dumb motherfucker; or at least, a ton of his fan-club are arrogant and/or stupid enough to think they can get one over the creator of the universe. I honestly don't know which is funnier, or more pathetic.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-10-2016, 06:45 AM
(24-10-2016 05:33 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 05:26 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Idiotic, disrespectful and Arrogant?!

First, please also ask yourself:
Do I, 'Dark Wanderer', ever get tired of being an aggressive hero?

Second, I am afraid you have to please your ruling system and believe all fairy tales it approves as the one about the idiots who planned the Hollywood 9/11 attacks against themselves and to give more rights and incomes to their so-called enemies; the men on power of their innocent victims.

Third, I personally have no god to please or obey. You surprise me for not knowing this about me from all the posts I wrote.
It seems you are expert in reading between lines only Tongue

24-10-2016, 06:48 AM
(24-10-2016 06:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 05:33 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Do you ever get tired of being a passive aggressive cunt? I would think that would get tiresome after a while. Do you believe that you get a free pass to be an asshat from your god buddy if you avoid being outright aggressive and using naughty words? Or is he just not capable of reading between the lines?

Yahweh? Orthodox Jews, Christians, and Muslim have many ways of out-smarting their god. Ultra Orthodox Jews have an entire cottage industry of kosher home appliances and devices that operate on timers, so that they can either work themselves or remain off on the Sabbath. Banks offer special non-interest bearing loans for Muslims, that still have interest (as indicated by the promissory note), but jumps through a few creative loopholes to make it appear as if they're not really paying interest (when they totally are, just under a different name). For centuries Christians have participated in the 'poophole loophole', engaging in anal sex in an effort to save female 'virginity' for their marriage night. Mormons take it a step further, engaging in 'soaking'; the act of just inserting the penis into the vagina but then not moving it, as if god is a T-Rex with vision based movement.

Their god, if he exists, is a dumb motherfucker; or at least, a ton of his fan-club are arrogant and/or stupid enough to think they can get one over the creator of the universe. I honestly don't know which is funnier, or more pathetic.

I wonder why you keep tell me about gods that don't exist also in my life.
Should I repeat what I said on my previous posts about these gods?

24-10-2016, 06:57 AM
(24-10-2016 06:45 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 05:33 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Do you ever get tired of being a passive aggressive cunt? I would think that would get tiresome after a while. Do you believe that you get a free pass to be an asshat from your god buddy if you avoid being outright aggressive and using naughty words? Or is he just not capable of reading between the lines?

First, please also ask yourself:
Do I, 'Dark Wanderer', ever get tired of being an aggressive hero?

Second, I am afraid you have to please your ruling system and believe all fairy tales it approves as the one about the idiots who planned the Hollywood 9/11 attacks against themselves and to give more rights and incomes to their so-called enemies; the men on power of their innocent victims.

Third, I personally have no god to please or obey. You surprise me for not knowing this about me from all the posts I wrote.
It seems you are expert in reading between lines only Tongue

Yes, which is why I'm not always aggressive. However, every post that I see of yours is always dripping with passive aggressive bullshit. Not to mention 9/11 conspiracy drivel. Thanks for more of that, by the way. (see? I can be passive too). So you're an atheist then, eh?
24-10-2016, 06:59 AM
(24-10-2016 06:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

That's hilarious. Most of that is news to me.
24-10-2016, 07:02 AM
(23-10-2016 06:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 04:07 PM)KerimF Wrote:  At least you believe now that 'reality' is also a relative matter... relative to the observer.
Was not sayign that at all was quite plainly condemning your idiotic belief that you should ignore all of objectively demonstrable reality and just believe what you wanna believe cause it's nice.

(23-10-2016 04:07 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In your TRUE reality, Al-Qaeda (ISIS lately) is the enemy of the US system as proven since 9/11/2001, almost daily.
Al-Qaeda and ISIS are separate organizations and are not interchangeable.

(23-10-2016 04:07 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In my personal realm, H. Clinton declared openly that America will help now the fighters of ISIS to find safe ways to move from Mosel city (Iraq) to Syria. In fact, Mosel city is now attacked from 3 sides only (north, east and south) because its west side leads to the Syrian border.
Where did she openly state this? I want a source. Prove it.

(23-10-2016 04:07 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Should I believe now your TRUE reality or my illusions Tongue
For the last time you should believe the evidence you twat.

Truth be said, I should thank you, WiskeyDebates, for your many detailed replies.

Day after day, you prove me, without your intention of course, that whatever you (with millions of people of your situation) are allowed to know about the happenings in the world (mainly about the war in Syria) is totally different from what people, in regions far from where you live, face in reality on the ground.

On the other hand, I will gain nothing by convincing you (or anyone else) about anything. And I have no intention to disturb the peace of your mind because what you and I believe has no effect at all on what is planned for the world, starting from the well-prepared episodes of the international endless series 'War on Terror' (that started with a great success on 9/11/2001).

Anyway, while we are forced to live in different realities (yours is of the well-informed people and mine of the ignorant ones), I have nothing against you.
The main difference between us is that I also know what you are supposed to believe about many things (mainly related to politics). But it is rather impossible for you to see/live some of these things on the ground as I do. So you have no choice but considering what I may present here, once a while, as mere illusions at best.