What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-10-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Truth be said, I should thank you, WiskeyDebates, for your many detailed replies.
I don't want you thanks Kerim, I want you to use your fucking brain and stop being so dishonest. Learn, you dopey motherfucker, LEARN.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Day after day, you prove me, without your intention of course, that whatever you (with millions of people of your situation) are allowed to know about the happenings in the world (mainly about the war in Syria) is totally different from what people, in regions far from where you live, face in reality on the ground.
Choke on a dick mate. You have tried to tell me several times what I believe about the situation in your backwater country and I have several times shown that you don't have a fucking clue what I think. Furthermore it's entirely hypocritical for you to complain about people who are not on the ground when you will not shut the fuck up for 10 seconds about 9/11 which happened on the other side of the planet from you.
Why is my view of Syria not justified because I'm not on the ground there, but your view of 9/11 is even though you were not on the ground there? You go beyond me and actively try to pretend to know there is a global conspiracy which you know about, by people who's motivations you know, all while never having met any of them, and never being anywhere near it.
Your fucking lies and horseshit are NOT consistent and make no sense. I also don't give a fuck about your tiny shit country or 9/11 for that matter. I care about two things: the first being you providing evidence for your claims about god or the soul and the second being you admitting you don't fucking have any if you don't have any.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, I will gain nothing by convincing you (or anyone else) about anything.
That does not change the fact that you have a responsibility to provide support for your claims. You have had 20+ pages to do that, and you keep trying to avoid that fact.

I have said, and you have quoted me saying, several times that I do not give a fuck about your conspiracy bullshit. I care about your evidence. Do you have any you dickless coward?

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And I have no intention to disturb the peace of your mind because what you and I believe has no effect at all on what is planned for the world
This has utterly nothing to do with with my request that you provide evidence.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  starting from the well-prepared episodes of the international endless series 'War on Terror' (that started with a great success on 9/11/2001).
Go fuck yourself, I'm tired of hearing about this nonsense.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Anyway, while we are forced to live in different realities (yours is of the well-informed people and mine of the ignorant ones), I have nothing against you.
There is one reality and one reality only and in that reality you are a fucking coward. Is your entire country populated by just cowards or is it just you? Not a dick between the lot of you?

If you are going to refuse to answer questions or deal with criticism just don't respond. I'm not interested in listening to the tinfoil hate bullshit from some idiot in a shitty backwater.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The main difference between us is that I also know what you are supposed to believe about many things (mainly related to politics).
No you do not, and I have proven this multiple times. The difference between us is that I have a functioning brain and chose to use it.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But it is rather impossible for you to see/live some of these things on the ground as I do.
Which again, doesn't fucking matter because I am asking you about your claims about god and the human soul and not the motherfucking situation in your motherfucking shithole country. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SYRIA IN THIS CONVERSATION.

DO you have evidence for a soul or not? FUCK ME!

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So you have no choice but considering what I may present here, once a while, as mere illusions at best.
They are not illusions, you not a fucking magician, they are DELUSIONS because they do not map to reality. Your god is a fiction, the soul does not exist, and you are a fucking idiot who can't handle simple questions.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
03-11-2016, 11:44 AM
(24-10-2016 07:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh and I asked you to provide the source for your claim that "Clinton declared openly that America will help now the fighters of ISIS to find safe ways to move from Mosel city (Iraq) to Syria."

Where did you hear this or are you lying?

I heard her (on TV, of course) while she was debating with Trump about how the US System should continue doing in Middle East. And by a mere coincidence (as always), Bush junior has already predicted about the New Middle East and its Innovative Chaos. Bush did it soon after the great success of the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001 from which the 'War on Terror' series was launched by the American Elite (the big bosses of the American politicians; D & R) likely to the end of time... 15 years so far.

Have a nice day.

Sorry for my late reply. The American Elite insist lately (supported always by their servants at UN, besides their submitted systems in the FREE world) that their CIA mercenaries (presented as moderate rebels in Syria) should take over Aleppo city fully (not only its east part). So our local internet service was halted since more than a week. Meanwhile, we (the civilians in the west part of Aleppo) have been attacked, at random, by many hundreds of long range missiles/mortars (mainly over schools and markets). A few hours ago, a heavy bomb was launched over our neighbourhood; a retailer who was leaving for home was killed on the street and two kids of a friend were also badly injured (besides some others).

These mercenaries are known first as Al-Qaeda, then they are presented under various Islamist names. All these terrorist groups (anywhere in the world) were given a common flag on which it is written, vertically and in Arabic: "Allah is the Messenger of Mohammad"!. It cannot be missed.
Now, the dream of the American Elite (in controlling the world) is served by millions of well-trained mercenaries; the American troops, the UN troops, the NATO troops (including the National forces in the FREE world), the Israeli troops and now the Unbeatable International Terrorist Army (introduced worldwide by the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001). But please be free and believe whatever you like because the American Elite won't listen to you or me Tongue
They already used France and Britain (after the genocide of Christian Armenians) to get rid of the Ottoman Empire (in WW1, leaving Turkey only which is, now, totally submitted to them).
They also isolated Jews between WW1 and WW2 (by a worldwide anti-Jews propaganda), then arranged for the horrible scenes of Holocaust. The result was the installation of the American big military base in Middle East (after WW2) whose main permanent mercenaries are Jews (The irony is that Jews/Zionists are presented as the World's Masters afterwards).
They advised the German Elite (known as Nazis) to unify Europe even by force so that USA and USE would have a better chance to oppose Communism. Only too late, our smart Germans discovered they have been used (WW2) by their American fellows to put, for good, France and Britain out of the world's powers game (besides giving solid pretexts to destroy almost all Europe).
But our dear American Elite were unfortunate in WW2 because Russia wasn't defeated by Germany as it was planned. So after WW2, their main worry was to find out a clever trick to let the Russian Elite be under they direct control. So they promised them (much like their advice prior to WW2 Wink ) to divide the world's resources between the two sides. This plan started on the ground by launching the series 'War on Terror' on 9/11/2001 then building the huge terrorist army (though formed by separate groups) since year 2001 (its core is in Afghanistan then in the occupied Iraq). The main role of these terrorists is to give the necessary pretexts (as saving the people from terror) to destroy and control any country of interest while the American and Russian Elite supervise their wars.
Now, the question is:
Will the Russian Elite be naïve as their German counterparts of WW2 were? Time will tell Consider

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
KerimF, there's an incredible lack of freemasons and Illuminatis in your post that made it not so interesting = /

Can't you perhaps rewrite that including some freemasons and Illuminatis? Maybe even some reptile man it would be great.

Eager to see the next entry...

Btw are we going to have some canon material on the apocalipse?

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
03-11-2016, 12:41 PM
(24-10-2016 07:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Truth be said, I should thank you, WiskeyDebates, for your many detailed replies.
I don't want you thanks Kerim, I want you to use your fucking brain and stop being so dishonest. Learn, you dopey motherfucker, LEARN.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Day after day, you prove me, without your intention of course, that whatever you (with millions of people of your situation) are allowed to know about the happenings in the world (mainly about the war in Syria) is totally different from what people, in regions far from where you live, face in reality on the ground.
Choke on a dick mate. You have tried to tell me several times what I believe about the situation in your backwater country and I have several times shown that you don't have a fucking clue what I think. Furthermore it's entirely hypocritical for you to complain about people who are not on the ground when you will not shut the fuck up for 10 seconds about 9/11 which happened on the other side of the planet from you.
Why is my view of Syria not justified because I'm not on the ground there, but your view of 9/11 is even though you were not on the ground there? You go beyond me and actively try to pretend to know there is a global conspiracy which you know about, by people who's motivations you know, all while never having met any of them, and never being anywhere near it.
Your fucking lies and horseshit are NOT consistent and make no sense. I also don't give a fuck about your tiny shit country or 9/11 for that matter. I care about two things: the first being you providing evidence for your claims about god or the soul and the second being you admitting you don't fucking have any if you don't have any.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, I will gain nothing by convincing you (or anyone else) about anything.
That does not change the fact that you have a responsibility to provide support for your claims. You have had 20+ pages to do that, and you keep trying to avoid that fact.

I have said, and you have quoted me saying, several times that I do not give a fuck about your conspiracy bullshit. I care about your evidence. Do you have any you dickless coward?

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And I have no intention to disturb the peace of your mind because what you and I believe has no effect at all on what is planned for the world

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  starting from the well-prepared episodes of the international endless series 'War on Terror' (that started with a great success on 9/11/2001).

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Anyway, while we are forced to live in different realities (yours is of the well-informed people and mine of the ignorant ones), I have nothing against you.
There is one reality and one reality only and in that reality you are a fucking coward. Is your entire country populated by just cowards or is it just you? Not a dick between the lot of you?

If you are going to refuse to answer questions or deal with criticism just don't respond. I'm not interested in listening to the tinfoil hate bullshit from some idiot in a shitty backwater.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The main difference between us is that I also know what you are supposed to believe about many things (mainly related to politics).
No you do not, and I have proven this multiple times. The difference between us is that I have a functioning brain and chose to use it.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But it is rather impossible for you to see/live some of these things on the ground as I do.
Which again, doesn't fucking matter because I am asking you about your claims about god and the human soul and not the motherfucking situation in your motherfucking shithole country. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SYRIA IN THIS CONVERSATION.

(24-10-2016 07:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So you have no choice but considering what I may present here, once a while, as mere illusions at best.
They are not illusions, you not a fucking magician, they are DELUSIONS because they do not map to reality. Your god is a fiction, the soul does not exist, and you are a fucking idiot who can't handle simple questions.

Sorry, it happens that you live in a totally different reality from mine.

In your reality, it is normal that the fruits of the your 'Freedom and Democracy' are actors like Bush, Obama and now H. Clinton. Therefore, I understand that you should be proud of them (even if you are not American).

In my reality, these fruits are of a real corrupted system. Its big bosses (who chose their actors in politics behind the scenes) had to sacrifice even thousands of their civilians (in NYC, on 9/11/2001) and troops (mainly in the occupied Iraq) for just money and power.

So please enjoy the belief that Freedom and Democracy (besides evil Supermen, as the dictators in movies) do exist in reality (yours). After all, a formal theist also enjoys the belief that a supernatural RULER does exist and play with his creatures of the human race a master/slave game (based on some divine rules).

On my side, I feel good anytime I see people enjoy their life the way they like.
So I have no reason at all to disturb your peace and convince you about anything that cannot exist in 'your reality' though it does 'in mine'.

You have evidences of your reality and I have evidences of my reality.
And while I understand fully why you should believe your evidences, it is likely impossible for you, from where you live, believing any evidence in my reality that contradicts yours. So I just talk what I have in mind and if someone lives in a reality, close to mine, and has ears... he will hear Smile

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
03-11-2016, 12:47 PM
(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 07:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't want you thanks Kerim, I want you to use your fucking brain and stop being so dishonest. Learn, you dopey motherfucker, LEARN.

Sorry, it happens that you live in a totally different reality from mine.

In your reality, it is normal that the fruits of the your 'Freedom and Democracy' are actors like Bush, Obama and now H. Clinton. Therefore, I understand that you should be proud of them (even if you are not American).

In my reality, these fruits are of a real corrupted system. Its big bosses (who chose their actors in politics behind the scenes) had to sacrifice even thousands of their civilians (in NYC, on 9/11/2001) and troops (mainly in the occupied Iraq) for just money and power.

So please enjoy the belief that Freedom and Democracy (besides evil Supermen, as the dictators in movies) do exist in reality (yours). After all, a formal theist also enjoys the belief that a supernatural RULER does exist and play with his creatures of the human race a master/slave game (based on some divine rules).

On my side, I feel good anytime I see people enjoy their life the way they like.
So I have no reason at all to disturb your peace and convince you about anything that cannot exist in 'your reality' though it does 'in mine'.

You have evidences of your reality and I have evidences of my reality.
And while I understand fully why you should believe your evidences, it is likely impossible for you, from where you live, believing any evidence in my reality that contradicts yours. So I just talk what I have in mind and if someone lives in a reality, close to mine, and has ears... he will hear Smile

Actually I was just making fun of you, I would apologize for that, but since you just assumed a truckload of stuff from my character without having any idea of it I call it quits.

Are you sure you can't include at least some Illuminatis? I could go with just Illuminatis, no freemasons, I guess could be ok with that.

[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
(03-11-2016 11:58 AM)Velvet Wrote:  KerimF, there's an incredible lack of freemasons and Illuminatis in your post that made it not so interesting = /

Can't you perhaps rewrite that including some freemasons and Illuminatis? Maybe even some reptile man it would be great.

I simply examine the end fruits of events to discover their roots.
But if you see these fruits (I mentioned earlier, for example) from another angle, please be my guest.

Kerim

03-11-2016, 12:51 PM
(03-11-2016 12:49 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:58 AM)Velvet Wrote:  KerimF, there's an incredible lack of freemasons and Illuminatis in your post that made it not so interesting = /

I simply examine the end fruits of events to discover their roots.
But if you see these fruits (I mentioned earlier, for example) from another angle, please be my guest.

Kerim

Indeed I do, when I want to discover the root of something I usually examine the root of that something.

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
03-11-2016, 01:54 PM
(03-11-2016 12:51 PM)Velvet Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 12:49 PM)KerimF Wrote:  I simply examine the end fruits of events to discover their roots.

Kerim

Indeed I do, when I want to discover the root of something I usually examine the root of that something.

I am afraid that the roots are usually hidden.
While the roots of a tree are hidden underground, these roots cannot hide their fruits too Wink

For example, it is clear (mainly after 15 years) that the powerful/rich American Elite families (and, obviously, their servants, known as politicians, anywhere in the world) are the greatest beneficiaries in the international endless series 'War on terror'.
But if you know any other beneficiaries from spreading the 9/11 terror in the world (and for many decades to come, as declared many times by the White House), please be my guest.

03-11-2016, 08:37 PM
(03-11-2016 11:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I heard her (on TV, of course) while she was debating with Trump about how the US System should continue doing in Middle East.
So lying it is then. I've watched the debates and at no point does she "declare openly that America will help now the fighters of ISIS to find safe ways to move from Mosel city (Iraq) to Syria" as you claimed so it seems your just out right lying. Find me the clip or a transcript, because Clinton claiming that the US should continue to be involved in the Middle East (which I disagree with but what ever) does NOT translates to what you clam it does.

(03-11-2016 11:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And by a mere coincidence (as always), Bush junior has already predicted about the New Middle East and its Innovative Chaos. Bush did it soon after the great success of the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001 from which the 'War on Terror' series was launched by the American Elite (the big bosses of the American politicians; D & R) likely to the end of time... 15 years so far.
Blah blah blah blah don't care about your delusions.

(03-11-2016 11:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The American Elite insist lately (supported always by their servants at UN, besides their submitted systems in the FREE world) that their CIA mercenaries (presented as moderate rebels in Syria) should take over Aleppo city fully (not only its east part).
Don't care.

(03-11-2016 11:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  All these terrorist groups (anywhere in the world) were given a common flag on which it is written, vertically and in Arabic: "Allah is the Messenger of Mohammad"!. It cannot be missed.
Facepalm

Don't fucking care.

(03-11-2016 11:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Now, the dream of the American Elite.....
Fucking hell Kerim I DON"T FUCKING CARE. I don't care. I. Do. Not. Fucking. Care. I do not care about your fucking conspiracy nonsense. I don't.

I have said several times I only care about your COMPLETE inability to show any difference between your god/a soul and something that is 100% not real. A fiction. A delusion.

Every time you start making up bullshit to distract from what I am asking it just further demonstrates that you don't give a flying fuck if what you believe is accurate and true. I am ONLY interested in your evidence, I couldn't care less about the content of your delusions, and you have ZERO evidence.

Your beliefs are dismissed by me ENTIRELY as being the type of nonsense that poorly educated and irrational people produce on a daily basis. You can fuck right off with your childish "blame everyone for the state of my shithole country except the guy running it".
I'm not interested and I don't fucking care.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
03-11-2016, 08:39 PM
(19-08-2016 02:47 PM)KerimF Wrote:  During a journey, I met some locals of a friendly town who were debating about the existence of ‘tabolano’; some said ‘tabolano’ exists while others insist that ‘tabolano’ doesn’t exist.

By curiosity, I asked some young men: “Would you please help me know what the word ‘tabolano’ refers to”.
From both sides, they all look at me and said: “What a silly question!”. Then they went on enjoying their debate about ‘tabolano’.

So I am sorry in advance for the following silly question that I should address to the members here, not as a group of people but as individuals:

To you personally and by using your own words, what does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Kerim

It is just dog spelled backwards, that is all.