What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-11-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, it happens that you live in a totally different reality from mine.
No I don't, there is one reality and one reality ONLY and in it people come to rational conclusions based one evidence. You don't have any so you are not rational, if you are not rational than as far as I am concerned you and your opinion can be dismissed without consideration.
Your just another asshole on the internet making claims he can't back up.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In your reality, it is normal that the fruits of the your 'Freedom and Democracy' are actors like Bush, Obama and now H. Clinton. Therefore, I understand that you should be proud of them (even if you are not American).
What part of I don't fucking care are you having problems with? Are their ANY people in your country with an education large enough to understand that I don't care about your fairy tales about America? Can you hand the keyboard to one of them? Fuckin' hell you are tedious.

I also think "freedom and democracy" can't be spread by force with any lasting effect, I also think all three of the people you listed are cunts with the first two being war criminals in my opinion, and that I'm happy to leave the Middle East alone as I'd rather spend that money on more worth while endeavors then trying to force democracy on a bunch of superstitious and ass backwards countries. Fuck man I don't even like "Democracy", I think it's an inferior system of government.

I've told you several fucking times to stop trying to tell me what I believe but you are just too fucking stupid to listen.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  So I have no reason at all to disturb your peace and convince you about anything that cannot exist in 'your reality' though it does 'in mine'.
Could you provide a more bald faced lie to excuse yourself for your failure to provide evidence and your cowardice at being unable to admit it? Fuck me, you have a perfectly good reason to give me your evidence: I motherfucking asked for it.

If you think I'm going to fall for so obvious a lie you sir are a fucking idiot.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  You have evidences of your reality and I have evidences of my reality.
Evidence is demonstrable. it can be shown, tested, falsified, and reproduced. I have spent WEEKS trying to get you to provide a single fucking iota of evidence for your god or your rambling about a soul. You have failed over and over and over and over.

You do not have ANY evidence you have assertions and I couldn't care less about assertions.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2016, 02:18 AM
(03-11-2016 08:39 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 02:47 PM)KerimF Wrote:  During a journey, I met some locals of a friendly town who were debating about the existence of ‘tabolano’; some said ‘tabolano’ exists while others insist that ‘tabolano’ doesn’t exist.

By curiosity, I asked some young men: “Would you please help me know what the word ‘tabolano’ refers to”.
From both sides, they all look at me and said: “What a silly question!”. Then they went on enjoying their debate about ‘tabolano’.

So I am sorry in advance for the following silly question that I should address to the members here, not as a group of people but as individuals:

To you personally and by using your own words, what does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Kerim

It is just dog spelled backwards, that is all.

In this case, such a defined god doesn't exist in my reality too.

For instance, from what I heard in this forum, most atheists simply refuse to serve a man-made heavenly ruling system. They are content to serve a man-made earthly ruling system instead.

In my opinion in the least, it is a wise decision though I personally don't trust any 'ruling' system (actually its powerful/rich representatives); claimed being of heaven or men.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
04-11-2016, 02:30 AM
(03-11-2016 08:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Every time you start making up bullshit to distract from what I am asking it just further demonstrates that you don't give a flying fuck if what you believe is accurate and true. I am ONLY interested in your evidence, I couldn't care less about the content of your delusions, and you have ZERO evidence.

Thats exactly what i told him many pages ago, but obviously he doesnt care about what is real and what is his imagination. Chase

So, QED Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
04-11-2016, 02:57 AM
(03-11-2016 08:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, it happens that you live in a totally different reality from mine.
No I don't, there is one reality and one reality ONLY and in it people come to rational conclusions based one evidence. You don't have any so you are not rational, if you are not rational than as far as I am concerned you and your opinion can be dismissed without consideration.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In your reality, it is normal that the fruits of the your 'Freedom and Democracy' are actors like Bush, Obama and now H. Clinton. Therefore, I understand that you should be proud of them (even if you are not American).
What part of I don't fucking care are you having problems with? Are their ANY people in your country with an education large enough to understand that I don't care about your fairy tales about America? Can you hand the keyboard to one of them? Fuckin' hell you are tedious.

I also think "freedom and democracy" can't be spread by force with any lasting effect, I also think all three of the people you listed are cunts with the first two being war criminals in my opinion, and that I'm happy to leave the Middle East alone as I'd rather spend that money on more worth while endeavors then trying to force democracy on a bunch of superstitious and ass backwards countries. Fuck man I don't even like "Democracy", I think it's an inferior system of government.

I've told you several fucking times to stop trying to tell me what I believe but you are just too fucking stupid to listen.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  So I have no reason at all to disturb your peace and convince you about anything that cannot exist in 'your reality' though it does 'in mine'.
Could you provide a more bald faced lie to excuse yourself for your failure to provide evidence and your cowardice at being unable to admit it? Fuck me, you have a perfectly good reason to give me your evidence: I motherfucking asked for it.

If you think I'm going to fall for so obvious a lie you sir are a fucking idiot.

(03-11-2016 12:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  You have evidences of your reality and I have evidences of my reality.
Evidence is demonstrable. it can be shown, tested, falsified, and reproduced. I have spent WEEKS trying to get you to provide a single fucking iota of evidence for your god or your rambling about a soul. You have failed over and over and over and over.

You do not have ANY evidence you have assertions and I couldn't care less about assertions.

Thank you again for calling me a liar. This is another solid proof that, indeed, we live in totally different realities.
Yes, I do believe you. This means clearly, to me in the least, that what we are allowed to see and hear on the modern bible (internet and TV) doesn't have to be the same (mainly about politics).
If I knew it is possible that people, living elsewhere, won't hear and see H. Clinton the way I did (on my TV screen), I would certainly record it as a video to share it with you in the least.

Please don't get mad. Sheep raised for milk deserve living in peace to bring more and more milk to their masters. Good dogs that are raised to be used in one way or another also deserve good food and beautiful shelters (besides living their desires freely). Naturally, these fortunate sheep and dogs have no reason at all worrying about what their masters do behind their back.

So please feel free to call me idiot and liar anytime you like. This is good to protect your sanity (and likely good for your safety too where you live). In other words, I personally understand fully anytime a person living in the FREE world doesn't need to look for any truth which is not mentioned on the modern bible (via its audio/visual verses that are directed mainly to the people living in the FREE world).

So I do appreciate your sincere replies. Thank you.

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
04-11-2016, 03:05 AM
(04-11-2016 02:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 08:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No I don't, there is one reality and one reality ONLY and in it people come to rational conclusions based one evidence. You don't have any so you are not rational, if you are not rational than as far as I am concerned you and your opinion can be dismissed without consideration.

Thank you again for calling me a liar. This is another solid proof that, indeed, we live in totally different realities.
Yes, I do believe you. This means clearly, to me in the least, that what we are allowed to see and hear on the modern bible (internet and TV) doesn't have to be the same (mainly about politics).
If I knew it is possible that people, living elsewhere, won't hear and see H. Clinton the way I did (on my TV screen), I would certainly record it as a video to share it with you in the least.

Please don't get mad. Sheep raised for milk deserve living in peace to bring more and more milk to their masters. Good dogs that are raised to be used in one way or another also deserve good food and beautiful shelters (besides living their desires freely). Naturally, these fortunate sheep and dogs have no reason at all worrying about what their masters do behind their back.

So please feel free to call me idiot and liar anytime you like. This is good to protect your sanity (and likely good for your safety too where you live). In other words, I personally understand fully anytime a person living in the FREE world doesn't need to look for any truth which is not mentioned on the modern bible (via its audio/visual verses that are directed mainly to the people living in the FREE world).

Dude, if you were projecting any harder, you could write your name on the surface of the moon with your dick. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 03:13 AM
(04-11-2016 02:30 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 08:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Every time you start making up bullshit to distract from what I am asking it just further demonstrates that you don't give a flying fuck if what you believe is accurate and true. I am ONLY interested in your evidence, I couldn't care less about the content of your delusions, and you have ZERO evidence.

Thats exactly what i told him many pages ago, but obviously he doesnt care about what is real and what is his imagination. Chase

So, QED Big Grin

I discovered that whatever a person used accepting as being true for too many decades is also real to him (it becomes a part of his reality).
Therefore, anytime someone hears something that may contradict his realty, even partially, his reaction is likely expected Big Grin
I mean you, Deesse23, would real surprise me if your reaction is different because you would not look to me the sincere person you are now (sincere with me in the least).

04-11-2016, 03:30 AM
(04-11-2016 03:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 02:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you again for calling me a liar. This is another solid proof that, indeed, we live in totally different realities.

Dude, if you were projecting any harder, you could write your name on the surface of the moon with your dick. Drinking Beverage

Well, in 1985, the insurance companies of spatial projects were complaining (an article on Wireless World magazine) that the rate of success in placing properly a satellite on its orbit was about 20% only (1 of 5). But this didn't prevent NASA to send, about 17 years earlier, men to the moon (not just once) with a success rate of 100%... not just a satellite into an orbit Big Grin
I mean this is life since always Drinking Beverage

04-11-2016, 03:39 AM
(04-11-2016 03:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, in 1985, the insurance companies of spatial projects were complaining (an article on Wireless World magazine) that the rate of success in placing properly a satellite on its orbit was about 20% only (1 of 5). But this didn't prevent NASA to send, about 17 years earlier, men to the moon (not just once) with a success rate of 100%... not just a satellite into an orbit Big Grin

Uh, Kerim?

Apollo 13 didn't land on the moon you stupid cunt. 100% success rate my ass.

Do you ever stop to check what you type? Don't answer, it was a rhetorical question.

Fuckin' boob.

04-11-2016, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 04:00 AM by KerimF.)
(04-11-2016 03:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, in 1985, the insurance companies of spatial projects were complaining (an article on Wireless World magazine) that the rate of success in placing properly a satellite on its orbit was about 20% only (1 of 5). But this didn't prevent NASA to send, about 17 years earlier, men to the moon (not just once) with a success rate of 100%... not just a satellite into an orbit Big Grin

Uh, Kerim?

Do you ever stop to check what you type? Don't answer, it was a rhetorical question.

Fuckin' boob.

I am sorry. They were 'another' great Hollywood movies then when I saw, on my TV screen, men walking on the moon with their beautiful American flag before their safe return back to earth. Even on our days, we are also allowed to see HD scenes of ISIS terror in the daily episodes of the endless series 'War on Terror' that was introduced, worldwide and with a great success, on 9/11/2001.

Thank you for sharing the information you have.

04-11-2016, 03:56 AM
(04-11-2016 03:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh, Kerim?

Fuckin' boob.

I am sorry. They were great Hollywood movies then when I saw, on my TV screen, men walking on the moon with their beautiful American flag before their safe return back to earth.

Thank you for sharing the information you have.

The point being that you're so much of a loose lipped bullshitter, that you thoughtlessly makes claims without taking even the smallest effort to double check anything you have to say. Thirty seconds in Google was too much effort for you to be bothered with.

Because you don't care what is factually accurate. Something you have demonstrated time and time again.

Now fuck off, your assertions are meaningless and empty drivel spouted by the ignorant for the credulous. Your continued existence serves only as a cautionary example of how to utterly fail to be credible or persuasive on any level.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post