What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
04-11-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(04-11-2016 03:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 03:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry. They were great Hollywood movies then when I saw, on my TV screen, men walking on the moon with their beautiful American flag before their safe return back to earth.

Thank you for sharing the information you have.

The point being that you're so much of a loose lipped bullshitter, that you thoughtlessly makes claims without taking even the smallest effort to double check anything you have to say. Thirty seconds in Google was too much effort for you to be bothered with.

Because you don't care what is factually accurate. Something you have demonstrated time and time again.

Now fuck off, your assertions are meaningless and empty drivel spouted by the ignorant for the credulous. Your continued existence serves only as a cautionary example of how to utterly fail to be credible or persuasive on any level.

Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible Wink which is supervised and controlled, for free, by the most trusted people in the world; the powerful/rich representatives of the modern god whose idols are Freedom and Democracy.

Sorry, based on my personal observations, I have no reason to trust the modern god (of Freedom and Democracy for which zillion of pre-emptive wars were launched in the world) and his modern bible of course.

But you are a free person, like any formal theist is, to trust a certain ruling god though on earth and not in heaven; as the one who is represented by the powerful/rich men of Freedom and Democracy Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 04:20 AM
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible Wink which is supervised and controlled, for free, by the most trusted people in the world; the powerful/rich representatives of the modern god whose idols are Freedom and Democracy.

Sorry, based on my personal observations, I have no reason to trust the modern god (of Freedom and Democracy for which zillion of pre-emptive wars were launched in the world) and his modern bible of course.

But you are a free person, like any formal theist is, to trust a certain ruling god though on earth and not in heaven; as the one who is represented by the powerful/rich men of Freedom and Democracy Wink

[Image: 43338487.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 04:50 AM
(04-11-2016 04:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible Wink which is supervised and controlled, for free, by the most trusted people in the world; the powerful/rich representatives of the modern god whose idols are Freedom and Democracy.

[Image: 43338487.jpg]

This is exactly the reaction that I expect from persons who used believing in the modern god... towards those who don't trust this god (supported/represented by Google lately)
This reminds me how a formal theist usually reacts towards an atheist who couldn't believe in his supernatural ruling god and doesn't trust his bible.

So thank you for your sincerity.

Your idiot, Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
04-11-2016, 05:21 AM
What about chemtrails? Big Grin
Phantom time hypothesis? Blink
Crystal skulls? Laughat
Electricity in ancient egypt? Laugh out load
Roswell?
Alien vs Predator? Shocking
Atlantis? Drooling

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
04-11-2016, 05:26 AM
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible

Google saz 2+2=4 Drinking Beverage

Its a conspiracy against 5! Gasp Ohmy Sadcryface

[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
04-11-2016, 05:33 AM
(04-11-2016 03:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, in 1985, the insurance companies of spatial projects were complaining (an article on Wireless World magazine) that the rate of success in placing properly a satellite on its orbit was about 20% only (1 of 5). But this didn't prevent NASA to send, about 17 years earlier, men to the moon (not just once) with a success rate of 100%... not just a satellite into an orbit Big Grin
I mean this is life since always Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
04-11-2016, 05:34 AM
(04-11-2016 04:50 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 04:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 43338487.jpg]

This is exactly the reaction that I expect from persons who used believing in the modern god... towards those who don't trust this god (supported/represented by Google lately)
This reminds me how a formal theist usually reacts towards an atheist who couldn't believe in his supernatural ruling god and doesn't trust his bible.

Your idiot, Kerim

I'd beat you over the head with the word 'epistemology', if I thought it would actually do you any good.

[Image: image.png?w=480&c=1]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 06:20 AM
(04-11-2016 05:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible

Google saz 2+2=4 Drinking Beverage

Its a conspiracy against 5! Gasp Ohmy Sadcryface

Well, to hide very important truths, the powerful/rich deceivers need adding to them thousands of obvious non-important truths along with fairy tales, well-prepared for adults (thanks to Hollywood experts and so-called scientists).

Naturally, a busy man, as the ones who live in the FREE world, won't have the time to discover any of these truths. Aren't you busy? Big Grin

04-11-2016, 06:32 AM
(04-11-2016 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 04:50 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This is exactly the reaction that I expect from persons who used believing in the modern god... towards those who don't trust this god (supported/represented by Google lately)

Your idiot, Kerim

I'd beat you over the head with the word 'epistemology', if I thought it would actually do you any good.

Sorry... I don't understand well all English words.
And for the time being, I don't intend understanding in detail your great word 'epistemology' which is likely used by the prophets of the modern bible already.

Anyway, thank you for introducing new verses from your bible (I mean the source of your truths and evidences).

04-11-2016, 10:32 PM
(04-11-2016 06:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd beat you over the head with the word 'epistemology', if I thought it would actually do you any good.

Sorry... I don't understand well all English words.
And for the time being, I don't intend understanding in detail your great word 'epistemology' which is likely used by the prophets of the modern bible already.

Anyway, thank you for introducing new verses from your bible (I mean the source of your truths and evidences).

Epistemology
- The theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

You are terrible at distinguishing fact from fiction, but you also do not care. So beating such knowledge into you would do no good. You're not full of shit from lack of talent, you just enjoy being ignorant and making shit up instead of working hard to learn what it actually true. That is why you are an asshole, and nothing you say has any value, because you do not value what is evidently true enough to actually work for it. Even if you knew better, you still wouldn't care.

In other words, you are not just a liar and a fraud, you are a lazy liar and a fraud; so kindly fuck off.

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post