What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-11-2016, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 12:32 AM by Deesse23.)
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(04-11-2016 10:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 06:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry... I don't understand well all English words.
And for the time being, I don't intend understanding in detail your great word 'epistemology' which is likely used by the prophets of the modern bible already.

Anyway, thank you for introducing new verses from your bible (I mean the source of your truths and evidences).

Epistemology
- The theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

You are terrible at distinguishing fact from fiction, but you also do not care. So beating such knowledge into you would do no good. You're not full of shit from lack of talent, you just enjoy being ignorant and making shit up instead of working hard to learn what it actually true. That is why you are an asshole, and nothing you say has any value, because you do not value what is evidently true enough to actually work for it. Even if you knew better, you still wouldn't care.

In other words, you are not just a liar and a fraud, you are a lazy liar and a fraud; so kindly fuck off.

He is not only too lazy to check if any thing we say is true or not, he is even too lazy to look up what all that shit even means!
He is however not lazy enough to make shit up and then declare by proclamation he is correct.
He is also not lazy enough to repeat his made up shit over and over.

Textbook case of willfull ignorance and an offense to any stupid person who either doesnt have the mental capacity to process information or simple does not have acess to this info. He is here and bathes (like any good martyrdom seeking x-ian) in our rejection of his ignorance, but doesnt realize (too lazy again?) that the people he is actually ofending are all those poor people in the world who are not able to gather/process information that he flat out does not want.

All he does is trying hard and spend his time to stay ignorant and uneducated. And now he is gonna read that and is bathing again in the sun of my statement.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
05-11-2016, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 12:26 AM by Velvet.)
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible Wink which is supervised and controlled, for free, by the most trusted people in the world; the powerful/rich representatives of the modern god whose idols are Freedom and Democracy.

Sorry, based on my personal observations, I have no reason to trust the modern god (of Freedom and Democracy for which zillion of pre-emptive wars were launched in the world) and his modern bible of course.

But you are a free person, like any formal theist is, to trust a certain ruling god though on earth and not in heaven; as the one who is represented by the powerful/rich men of Freedom and Democracy Wink

Seriously? Still no Illuminatis or Freemasons claims AT ALL?

FFS, I will come here again next weekend and I want at least one post claiming Obama is a repitilian, I'm serious.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 3 users Like Velvet's post
05-11-2016, 02:07 AM
(04-11-2016 10:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 06:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry... I don't understand well all English words.
And for the time being, I don't intend understanding in detail your great word 'epistemology' which is likely used by the prophets of the modern bible already.

Anyway, thank you for introducing new verses from your bible (I mean the source of your truths and evidences).

Epistemology
- The theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

You are terrible at distinguishing fact from fiction, but you also do not care. So beating such knowledge into you would do no good. You're not full of shit from lack of talent, you just enjoy being ignorant and making shit up instead of working hard to learn what it actually true. That is why you are an asshole, and nothing you say has any value, because you do not value what is evidently true enough to actually work for it. Even if you knew better, you still wouldn't care.

In other words, you are not just a liar and a fraud, you are a lazy liar and a fraud; so kindly fuck off.

First, I like to thank you for giving me an idea of what you are referring to by the word 'Epistemology'.

About the rest of what you wrote, it is the usual broken song from a person who was told he was given the true stories of how the real world is running. So I understand you should be mad anytime you hear something you are not supposed hearing it. So please keep enjoying the free democratic elections in USA for example. I bet (as you are likely a believer of the USA Freedom and Democracy) that Bush junior, Obama and H, Clinton are your greatest idols (the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy) in honesty, sincerity and, most of all, for being knowledgeable as you are.

So, who am I in front of your great idols? I am just a lazy liar and a fraud, as you said.
But I am glad that you are very satisfied, if not happy, the way you are created. In fact, this is one of the greatest embedded gifts we are given in our being/structure.

For instance, a real liar looks for gaining something from deceiving others. I hope you learnt this universal truth among the many truths you heard of.

For example, Bush played the naïve confused kid (also the predicting prophet) on 9/11/2001 to let the second plane fly in peace (for about 20 minutes over NYC) towards the WTC twin tower. He (actually, the White House) won by doing this the legitimate Jackpot; 'The US Presidential Veto Right' (even the dictators in movies couldn't get it). Then, our dear honest Bush, once again, played the naïve ignorant kid about Iraq for many months. By doing this, he let his loyal troops be just paid mercenaries serving the businesses of his big bosses in Middle East (in Iraq); besides installing many military bases to prepare the core of the actual CIA international terrorist army. In these bases, thousands of kids (victims of the USA pre-emptive wars in the name of Freedom and Democracy) were raised to play the terrorists in the endless 'War on Terror' series (that we all watch for 15 years so far).

Then, the role of Obama came. Obama was instructed to withdraw Bush's mercenaries from Iraq in year 2010 since they were replaced by the CIA 9/11 terrorists (when most of the kids became strong terrorist fighters). By doing this, Obama received the Nobel Prize of Peace. Then Obama went on in saving peoples from evil supermen (discovered from America as being stronger than the Hollywood dictators) exactly as Bush did for the Iraqi people. The only difference is that the mercenaries in Iraq were supposed being American while the mercenaries who were sent to Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Sudan and Yemen, for a few; also Syria obviously (where I live and I saw few of them) came from any region/country (mainly Islamist) which is controlled by the US System (even from Guantanamo prison!!!). Naturally, as Bush predicted, all these peoples who were saved by the powerful/rich American Elite have had to live the 9/11 terror. For instance, H. Clinton used calling the CIA terrorists (the long dark beards who were sent to Syria and holding high the scary black flags of Al-Qaeda) as brave rebels looking for Freedom and Democracy. Isn't she a loving sweet grandmother of these young well-trained well-armed young rebels who save the world from dictators for the glory of America?

Yes, anyone in your place should be very proud of having idols as Bush, Obama and H, Clinton; the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy, in the 21st century.

Your idiot liar, Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
05-11-2016, 02:27 AM
(05-11-2016 12:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 10:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Epistemology

He is not only too lazy to check if any thing we say is true or not, he is even too lazy to look up what all that shit even means!
He is however not lazy enough to make shit up and then declare by proclamation he is correct.

Textbook case of willfull ignorance and an offense to any stupid person who either doesnt have the mental capacity to process information or simple does not have acess to this info. He is here and bathes (like any good martyrdom seeking x-ian) in our rejection of his ignorance, but doesnt realize (too lazy again?) that the people he is actually ofending are all those poor people in the world who are not able to gather/process information that he flat out does not want.

All he does is trying hard and spend his time to stay ignorant and uneducated. And now he is gonna read that and is bathing again in the sun of my statement.

This is why I am glad you are around here (by me) almost always.

Truth be said, you are a good person.
I do appreciate that you care about... "all those poor people in the world who are not able to gather/process information..."

So please don't leave me alone, the world needs saviours in presence of people like Kerim Thumbsup

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
05-11-2016, 02:33 AM
(05-11-2016 12:23 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(04-11-2016 04:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Google?! You are right... The best source to know the full truth about any subject is the modern bible Wink which is supervised and controlled, for free, by the most trusted people in the world; the powerful/rich representatives of the modern god whose idols are Freedom and Democracy.

Sorry, based on my personal observations, I have no reason to trust the modern god (of Freedom and Democracy for which zillion of pre-emptive wars were launched in the world) and his modern bible of course.

But you are a free person, like any formal theist is, to trust a certain ruling god though on earth and not in heaven; as the one who is represented by the powerful/rich men of Freedom and Democracy Wink

Seriously? Still no Illuminatis or Freemasons claims AT ALL?

FFS, I will come here again next weekend and I want at least one post claiming Obama is a repitilian, I'm serious.

Is it good or bad being a repitilian (or whatever the word, you are referring to, is)? I'm serious.

05-11-2016, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 03:52 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  First, I like to thank you for giving me an idea of what you are referring to by the word 'Epistemology'.

I just quoted a definition you were too lazy and inept to look up yourself.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  About the rest of what you wrote, it is the usual broken song from a person who was told he was given the true stories of how the real world is running.

Two sentences in, and you're already parroting the same denial clap-trap instead of actually dealing with the facts. There is a bubble you live inside, containing all of your assumptions, and anything that doesn't jive with that just isn't true; and what's more you project this failure onto us. You area a sad, strange, little man.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So I understand you should be mad anytime you hear something you are not supposed hearing it.

You don't understand anything. You have the empathy and intuition of a Chia Pet.

[Image: 51d4dLoZsML._SX300_QL70_.jpg]

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So please keep enjoying the free democratic elections in USA for example. I bet (as you are likely a believer of the USA Freedom and Democracy) that Bush junior, Obama and H, Clinton are your greatest idols (the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy) in honesty, sincerity and, most of all, for being knowledgeable as you are.

Sure, because why actually ask me for my opinion? See? It doesn't matter what I or anyone else says, because we don't have opinions; you already have opinions for us.

That's makes you a presumptuous asshole.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So, who am I in front of your great idols? I am just a lazy liar and a fraud, as you said.

As demonstrated by your very own posts. You simply don't care for the truth. That makes you by definition a liar.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But I am glad that you are very satisfied, if not happy, the way you are created. In fact, this is one of the greatest embedded gifts we are given in our being/structure.

More empty woo-woo nonsense.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For instance, a real liar looks for gaining something from deceiving others. I hope you learnt this universal truth among the many truths you heard of.

Using lies for personal gain is called 'fraud'. But fraud is not required to omit the truth or not care for it. Lying and deception is a prerequisite for fraud, not the other way around. Too bad you are, once again, both too inept to know better and too lazy to correct yourself before writing that. Which makes you a liar, and a lazy one at that.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, Bush played the naïve confused kid (also the predicting prophet) on 9/11/2001 to let the second plane fly in peace (for about 20 minutes over NYC) towards the WTC twin tower. He (actually, the White House) won by doing this the legitimate Jackpot; 'The US Presidential Veto Right' (even the dictators in movies couldn't get it). Then, our dear honest Bush, once again, played the naïve ignorant kid about Iraq for many months. By doing this, he let his loyal troops be just paid mercenaries serving the businesses of his big bosses in Middle East (in Iraq); besides installing many military bases to prepare the core of the actual CIA international terrorist army. In these bases, thousands of kids (victims of the USA pre-emptive wars in the name of Freedom and Democracy) were raised to play the terrorists in the endless 'War on Terror' series (that we all watch for 15 years so far).

Very few, if any, here will defend the Bush administration. Plus you'll probably be hard pressed to find a group of people who are more critical of the United States than some of our community members, many of whom are US citizens. But all you've done here is list a series of baseless assumptions without any evidence. You're far off in conspiracy theory territory, leaving behind any semblance of reality. You are attributing to malice what is more easily explained by a combination of greed and ineptitude. But does this stop you from running your mouth off without citing a singe source of credible evidence? No, it does not; and once again, that makes you a liar.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Then, the role of Obama came. Obama was instructed to withdraw Bush's mercenaries from Iraq in year 2010 since they were replaced by the CIA 9/11 terrorists (when most of the kids became strong terrorist fighters). By doing this, Obama received the Nobel Prize of Peace. Then Obama went on in saving peoples from evil supermen (discovered from America as being stronger than the Hollywood dictators) exactly as Bush did for the Iraqi people. The only difference is that the mercenaries in Iraq were supposed being American while the mercenaries who were sent to Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Sudan and Yemen, for a few; also Syria obviously (where I live and I saw few of them) came from any region/country (mainly Islamist) which is controlled by the US System (even from Guantanamo prison!!!). Naturally, as Bush predicted, all these peoples who were saved by the powerful/rich American Elite have had to live the 9/11 terror. For instance, H. Clinton used calling the CIA terrorists (the long dark beards who were sent to Syria and holding high the scary black flags of Al-Qaeda) as brave rebels looking for Freedom and Democracy. Isn't she a loving sweet grandmother of these young well-trained well-armed young rebels who save the world from dictators for the glory of America?

Anyone can make shit up. Where is your evidence? Oh, right, you have none.

[Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

Once again, passing off baseless assumptions as factually accurate is deception, which makes you a liar.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Yes, anyone in your place should be very proud of having idols as Bush, Obama and H, Clinton; the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy, in the 21st century.

Your idiot liar, Kerim

You are a liar, and not even a particularly creative one at that.

[Image: UCLcnJy.gif]

Now fuck off you stupid shill.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-11-2016, 03:18 AM
(05-11-2016 02:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  First, I like to thank you for giving me an idea of what you are referring to by the word 'Epistemology'.

I just quoted a definition you were too lazy and inept to look up yourself.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  About the rest of what you wrote, it is the usual broken song from a person who was told he was given the true stories of how the real world is running.

Two sentences in, and you're already parroting the same denial clap-trap instead of actually dealing with the facts. There is a bubble you live inside, containing all of your assumptions, and anything that doesn't jive with that just isn't true; and what's more you project this failure onto us. You area a sad, strange, little man.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So I understand you should be mad anytime you hear something you are not supposed hearing it.

You don't understand anything. You have the empathy and intuition of a Chia Pet.

[Image: 51d4dLoZsML._SX300_QL70_.jpg]

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So please keep enjoying the free democratic elections in USA for example. I bet (as you are likely a believer of the USA Freedom and Democracy) that Bush junior, Obama and H, Clinton are your greatest idols (the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy) in honesty, sincerity and, most of all, for being knowledgeable as you are.

Sure, because why actually ask me for my opinion? See? It doesn't matter what I or anyone else says, because we don't have opinions; you already have opinions for us.

That's makes you a presumptuous asshole.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So, who am I in front of your great idols? I am just a lazy liar and a fraud, as you said.

As demonstrated by your very own posts. You simply don't care for the truth. That makes you by definition a lair.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But I am glad that you are very satisfied, if not happy, the way you are created. In fact, this is one of the greatest embedded gifts we are given in our being/structure.

More empty woo-woo nonsense.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For instance, a real liar looks for gaining something from deceiving others. I hope you learnt this universal truth among the many truths you heard of.

Using liars for personal gain is called 'fraud'. But fraud is not required to omit the truth or not care for it. Lying and deception is a prerequisite for fraud, not the other way around. Too bad you are, once again, both too inept to know better and too lazy to correct yourself before writing that. Which makes you liar, and a lazy one at that.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, Bush played the naïve confused kid (also the predicting prophet) on 9/11/2001 to let the second plane fly in peace (for about 20 minutes over NYC) towards the WTC twin tower. He (actually, the White House) won by doing this the legitimate Jackpot; 'The US Presidential Veto Right' (even the dictators in movies couldn't get it). Then, our dear honest Bush, once again, played the naïve ignorant kid about Iraq for many months. By doing this, he let his loyal troops be just paid mercenaries serving the businesses of his big bosses in Middle East (in Iraq); besides installing many military bases to prepare the core of the actual CIA international terrorist army. In these bases, thousands of kids (victims of the USA pre-emptive wars in the name of Freedom and Democracy) were raised to play the terrorists in the endless 'War on Terror' series (that we all watch for 15 years so far).

Very few, if any, here will defend the Bush administration. Plus you'll probably be hard pressed to find a group of people who are more critical of the United States than some of our community members, many of whom are US citizens. But all you've done here is list a series of baseless assumptions without any evidence. You're far off in conspiracy theory territory, leaving behind any semblance of reality. You are attributing to malice what is more easily explained by a combination of greed and ineptitude. But does this stop you from running your mouth off without citing a singe source of credible evidence? No, it does not; and once again, that makes you a liar.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Then, the role of Obama came. Obama was instructed to withdraw Bush's mercenaries from Iraq in year 2010 since they were replaced by the CIA 9/11 terrorists (when most of the kids became strong terrorist fighters). By doing this, Obama received the Nobel Prize of Peace. Then Obama went on in saving peoples from evil supermen (discovered from America as being stronger than the Hollywood dictators) exactly as Bush did for the Iraqi people. The only difference is that the mercenaries in Iraq were supposed being American while the mercenaries who were sent to Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Sudan and Yemen, for a few; also Syria obviously (where I live and I saw few of them) came from any region/country (mainly Islamist) which is controlled by the US System (even from Guantanamo prison!!!). Naturally, as Bush predicted, all these peoples who were saved by the powerful/rich American Elite have had to live the 9/11 terror. For instance, H. Clinton used calling the CIA terrorists (the long dark beards who were sent to Syria and holding high the scary black flags of Al-Qaeda) as brave rebels looking for Freedom and Democracy. Isn't she a loving sweet grandmother of these young well-trained well-armed young rebels who save the world from dictators for the glory of America?

Anyone can make shit up. Where is your evidence? Oh, right, you have none.

[Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

Once again, passing off baseless assumptions as factually accurate is deception, which makes you a liar.

(05-11-2016 02:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Yes, anyone in your place should be very proud of having idols as Bush, Obama and H, Clinton; the best fruits of the USA Freedom and Democracy, in the 21st century.

Your idiot liar, Kerim

You are a liar, and not even a particularly creative one at that.

[Image: UCLcnJy.gif]

Now fuck off you stupid shill.

But where is the problem?
I never told you... you are wrong...
I also never told you... I am right... I just present what I know.

Where is the problem?
Did I ever ask you to believe anything I say?
And, do you really expect I should believe you just because you are stronger than I (by having privileges I don't have)? This reminds me how a formal theist believes the representatives of... a supernatural strong god only?

Where is the problem?
Do you feel you are responsible in preaching the truths you heard of to save the world? This also reminds me the mission of some formal theists. In this case, your duty is indeed opposing anything that wasn't mentioned in your bible (the source of your evidences); so you have to always fulfil your mission at any cost.

Finally, do you really believe in the possibility that some members here may be less intelligent than you are in differentiating between reality and fiction?
In this case, I am afraid... there is a serious problem Big Grin

05-11-2016, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 07:39 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But where is the problem?

No. You do NOT know. Knowledge requires facts, it requires evidence. You have none. So if you continue to try to pass off your ramblings as knowledge, trying to pretend that you 'know' something when you do not, that is lying. That makes you a liar.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Where is the problem?

Pretending to know thing you do not know. Theists don't get a pass on this forum. One has to wonder how you thought your vacuous bullshit would be exempt to criticism.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Did I ever ask you to believe anything I say?

When you makes claims to knowledge that you do not hold, we're going to call you out on it, your credulous ignoramus.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And, do you really expect I should believe you just because you are stronger than I (by having privileges I don't have)?

No. I'd expect you to scale your belief to the available evidence. Unfortunately you don't actually care enough about the truth to actually do the work to go looking for it. So save your bellyaching and persecution complex for someone who hasn't already observed what an incredibly dishonest and lazy asshole you are.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This reminds me how a formal theist believes the representatives of... a supernatural strong god only?

If you could project any harder...

You are the one making claims without evidence. You are the one acting like a dyed in the wool theistic apologist.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Where is the problem?

You're a liar, and a lazy one at that.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you feel you are responsible in preaching the truths you heard of to save the world?

I'm not preaching. I'm simply calling out your bullshit because you can't back it up. Your mouth is writing checks your intellect can't cash, and I'm here to collect.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This also reminds me the mission of some formal theists. In this case, your duty is indeed opposing anything that wasn't mentioned in your bible (the source of your evidences); so you have to always fulfil your mission at any cost.

Between the two of us, who is making assumptions without evidence?

Who is pretending to have knowledge they cannot backup?

You are. You are the liar. You are the one who cannot back up your claims. You are the one acting like a theist, while trying to apply that label to us. That makes you supremely dishonest, and your title of 'liar' remains well earned.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Finally, do you really believe in the possibility that some members here may be less intelligent than you are in differentiating between reality and fiction?

Of course, we're all only human after all; and there are most assuredly a few here that are better at it than me, even if our community probably rates higher on that gradient than the average person. But I have no doubt that I'm better at it than you are. Someone who doesn't even know what epistemology *is* certainly is not in a position to browbeat others over their proficiency at it.

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  In this case, I am afraid... there is a serious problem Big Grin

Indeed. You are an idiot and a liar. I'd consider that a serious problem by any metric. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-11-2016, 04:16 AM
(05-11-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(05-11-2016 12:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  He is not only too lazy to check if any thing we say is true or not, he is even too lazy to look up what all that shit even means!

This is why I am glad you are around here (by me) almost always.
Lie
You are not glad i am here, which makes you a liar, but
1) that was established long ago
2) you dont care about lying (even to yourself)

I am not here "by you" or for you, its because of the lurkers who can see how you behave. I already told you, you are fascinating like a train wreck. Terror can be fascinating. Dont be so narcissistic (please look that one up...oops, you are too lazy...well...bad luck then for you) there is nothing in your persona itself that is interesting, only how and why you became so willful ignorant. But at one point you will tell us. You will tell us because you love the attention, and because you want to convince us (although- the liar you are- you are telling us otherwise) of your delusional propaganda.

(05-11-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Truth be said, you are a good person.
Lie again. You are constantly claiming i (and everyone else here) am a kind of stupid, maipulated gullible idiot. Manipulated by your delusional illuminati.

(05-11-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I do appreciate that you care about... "all those poor people in the world who are not able to gather/process information..."
Lie. You do not appreciate my care, otherwise you would reflect upon your willful ignorance and change your behaviour and stop offending those people who cant even witness how badly you are offending them by staying willfully ignorant.

(05-11-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So please don't leave me alone, the world needs saviours in presence of people like Kerim Thumbsup
Your standard passive agressive defense stance. Nothing new. Drinking Beverage and a lie/strawman again. Yet, its your usual reading of other peoples minds, as EK just told you. Nice projection/persecution complex you are feeding here: accusing me of wanting to be a saviour, while you are the one constantly trying to sell delusional propaganda to others to save them from a world wide conspiracy.
Your (thinly veiled) condescension towards everybody who adresses your willful ignorance speaks volumes about how arrogant you are in your willful ignorance.

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
05-11-2016, 04:31 AM
(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But where is the problem?
Lie. You are repeatedly and constantly trying to convince people to buy your bullshit. You are even telling us what we think, in opposition to what we tell you what we really do think. You not only claim to be right about what you say, you even claim to be right what we think!
Telling us what you know would hve required you to post your delusional nonsense once.
You are repeatedly and constantly telling us we are rong and you are right. Page, after page after page. Do you have no decency left at all in your lying ass brain, facing your lies in each and every post everyone can read?

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And, do you really expect I should believe you just because you are stronger than I ...
Very weak try of persecution complex

(05-11-2016 03:18 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you feel you are responsible in preaching the truths you heard of to save the world
Weak try of projection
Who is constantly talking about "modern bible", 9/11, WWI, WWII and what he thinks is "true" about these events?

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post