What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-11-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(05-11-2016 07:48 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Again, where is the problem
Yes, I am here in an atheist forum where 100 persons, at most, in the world may read one (perhaps more) of my posts. I mean I would be real naïve if I expect my words may have 'any' effect on what is happening in the world; starting from here.

I got the idea to join this forum because I had the impression that I may meet in it some free independent thinkers who don't need belonging to any side (social, religious, political or even sportive Wink ) .
After a while, I found out that my expectation was wrong.

Yes, I agree you would be very naive to expect to have any effect on anything if you choose the worst possible ways and attitudes to convey your messages.

I'm also disappointed that you couldn't answer my questions to my satisfaction, and prefers to keep masturbating your ego over and over instead of having any meaningful improvement on your communication.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
06-11-2016, 01:56 PM
(05-11-2016 08:22 PM)Velvet Wrote:  I'm also disappointed that you couldn't answer my questions to my satisfaction, and prefers to keep masturbating your ego over and over instead of having any meaningful improvement on your communication.

If all what I said couldn't answer your questions, from my point of view in the least, then we surly live in the Babylon's era even now Wink

Anyway, on my side, I just hear judgements. This is natural because I don't repeat what the world's masses in the world are supposed to believe (and not to believe). I started doing this after hearing the officially approved story of the 9/11/2001 attacks. In this story. it was 'proven' that international criminal brains (I say brains, not hands) could be extremely idiots, if not insane (exactly as the ones we use seeing in some great Hollywood movies).
The problem is that I am not addicted to movies and series. So in my reality, 'Idiot Criminal Brains' and 'Supermen' (good or evil) don't (cannot) exist, even if the entire world is made to believe they do (based on any proofs and evidences we may imagine of)

In brief, if, you and I (for example) cannot agree on the non-existence of these Hollywood characters in real life, we cannot agree on any other story which is also broadcasted worldwide about some other important events/facts that are happening (or happened) in many regions in the world.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
07-11-2016, 02:57 AM
(06-11-2016 01:56 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Anyway, on my side, I just hear judgements. This is natural because I don't repeat what the world's masses in the world are supposed to believe (and not to believe).

You hear judgements, because you repeat your own, made up bullshit, ad infinitum, and provide nothing to back it up but your "personal logic". Sorry, your personal logic counts for shit (particularly, since you already have demonstrated how flawed it is).

Repeating your belief doesnt make it true. If you dont want to convince us, why keep repeating it over and over (as you just fucking did, again!)? Would you believe anybody when he told you stories based on "personal logic"?

Not believing in what many people believe, doesnt make your belief true either. It doesnt matter how many people believe something. It doesn tmatter how few people have a belief either. Your endless proud chest thumping "i
dont believe what the stupid masses are made to believe" is worthless, because you may (and actually are) believing even more insane shit.

Beliefs stand on their own merit. You have a belief? Nice. Its different from what everybody else believes? Nice. You think everybody else is deceived? Nice...its all nice ....but completely irrelevant to the truth of what you believe. Whats relevant is: Do you have anything else to support your belief than your own "personal logic"? If not, why are you presenting it over and over again here?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
07-11-2016, 04:09 AM
(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You hear judgements, because you repeat your own, made up bullshit, ad infinitum, and provide nothing to back it up but your "personal logic". Sorry, your personal logic counts for shit (particularly, since you already have demonstrated how flawed it is).

It will be the same (reciprocal) when you will dare giving me any so-called evidence of your TRUE versions of what I present as facts here.

(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Repeating your belief doesnt make it true. If you dont want to convince us, why keep repeating it over and over (as you just fucking did, again!)? Would you believe anybody when he told you stories based on "personal logic"?

Also saying millions of times on the internet (your source of the truth) that 'IDIOT International Criminal Brains' DO live among us in this world... doesn't let them exist unless you think you could be smarter than those who planned international wars and bloody conflicts... also any of the cruel mass terrorist crimes lately (as of the 9/11 attacks).

(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Not believing in what many people believe, doesnt make your belief true either. It doesnt matter how many people believe something. It doesn tmatter how few people have a belief either. Your endless proud chest thumping "i
dont believe what the stupid masses are made to believe" is worthless, because you may (and actually are) believing even more insane shit.

This was also said to Galileo when the entire world had to believe that Earth is flat and it is the centre of universe.

(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Beliefs stand on their own merit. You have a belief? Nice. Its different from what everybody else believes? Nice. You think everybody else is deceived? Nice...its all nice ....but completely irrelevant to the truth of what you believe. Whats relevant is: Do you have anything else to support your belief than your own "personal logic"? If not, why are you presenting it over and over again here?

No, it is not always nice. But, for 15 years so far, millions of people have been attacked by so-called insane terrorists (or moderate rebels, if you like) while, IN REALTY, they are mercenaries (with or without their knowledge) of the 'War on Terror' creators; the sole and greatest beneficiaries from spreading the 9/11 Terror since 9/11/2001 (9/11 attacks included).
Also, I am sorry to say that. Europe will be flamed, as it was planned, by this International Modern Terror in the 20's of this century. Millions of European kids have been transformed to play, when adults, the terrorists in Europe. Their great majority is in sleep mode now (though some of them and elders were sent abroad, as Syria, for training). Obviously, Europe will not be the last target. It became clear that the 9/11 Terror is scheduled to last many decades to come. This is clearly stated by the World's Elite. It will likely be ended when its death's toll will reach about a billion. In any case, I personally wish this will never happen. But I also never imagined that Syria, used to be one of the safest countries in the world, was transformed, all of a sudden, to a real hell (and Obama was given the credit to open the 9/11 Terror in it in March 2011 and it was invaded by MODERATE rebels... who kill their people softly) Yes, destroying a country became as simple as this after the great success of the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001. Anyway, I am afraid that you will have to wait another 4 years (or 5 at most) to witness what I am saying here. But again I wish I am wrong and Europe will not live the American 9/11 terror war which will be worse than WW2 (mainly when the American Elite were saving it).

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
07-11-2016, 04:15 AM
(07-11-2016 04:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Beliefs stand on their own merit. You have a belief? Nice. Its different from what everybody else believes? Nice. You think everybody else is deceived? Nice...its all nice ....but completely irrelevant to the truth of what you believe. Whats relevant is: Do you have anything else to support your belief than your own "personal logic"? If not, why are you presenting it over and over again here?

No, it is not always nice. But, for 15 years so far, millions of people have been attacked by so-called insane terrorists (or moderate rebels, if you like) while, IN REALTY, they are mercenaries (with or without their knowledge) of the 'War on Terror' creators; the sole and greatest beneficiaries from spreading the 9/11 Terror since 9/11/2001 (9/11 attacks included).
Also, I am sorry to say that. Europe will be flamed, as it was planned, by this International Modern Terror in the 20's of this century. Millions of European kids have been transformed to play, when adults, the terrorists in Europe. Their great majority is in sleep mode now (though some of them and elders were sent abroad, as Syria, for training). Obviously, Europe will not be the last target. It became clear that the 9/11 Terror is scheduled to last many decades to come. This is clearly stated by the World's Elite. It will likely be ended when its death's toll will reach about a billion. In any case, I personally wish this will never happen. But I also never imagined that Syria, used to be one of the safest countries in the world, was transformed, all of a sudden, to a real hell (and Obama was given the credit to open the 9/11 Terror in it in March 2011 and it was invaded by MODERATE rebels... who kill their people softly) Yes, destroying a country became as simple as this after the great success of the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001. Anyway, I am afraid that you will have to wait another 4 years (or 5 at most) to witness what I am saying here. But again I wish I am wrong and Europe will not live the American 9/11 terror war which will be worse than WW2 (mainly when the American Elite were saving it).

Remember what I said about making baseless accusations without the facts to back them up? That makes you a liar, dipshit.

Stop being a liar. Failing that, go tell your lies someplace else.

[Image: d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg]

And take your tinfoil hat with you...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-11-2016, 04:53 AM
(07-11-2016 04:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This was also said to Galileo when the entire world had to believe that Earth is flat and it is the centre of universe.

Did you really just simply compared yourself to Galileo?

Congratulations on raising the bar on delusions of grandeur regard.

[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
07-11-2016, 06:00 AM
(07-11-2016 04:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You hear judgements, because you repeat your own, made up bullshit, ad infinitum, and provide nothing to back it up but your "personal logic". Sorry, your personal logic counts for shit (particularly, since you already have demonstrated how flawed it is).

It will be the same (reciprocal) when you will dare giving me any so-called evidence of your TRUE versions of what I present as facts here.

(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Repeating your belief doesnt make it true. If you dont want to convince us, why keep repeating it over and over (as you just fucking did, again!)? Would you believe anybody when he told you stories based on "personal logic"?

Also saying millions of times on the internet (your source of the truth) that 'IDIOT International Criminal Brains' DO live among us in this world... doesn't let them exist unless you think you could be smarter than those who planned international wars and bloody conflicts... also any of the cruel mass terrorist crimes lately (as of the 9/11 attacks).

(07-11-2016 02:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Not believing in what many people believe, doesnt make your belief true either. It doesnt matter how many people believe something. It doesn tmatter how few people have a belief either. Your endless proud chest thumping "i

This was also said to Galileo when the entire world had to believe that Earth is flat and it is the centre of universe.

And again you are posting details about your delusion. Nobody is interested in your delusion. Posting it again, wont make it true. How often do you need to be told? Why do you keep presenting your delusion, when you said earlier, you dont care if we believe it or not, you just want to give your opinion? Thanks, we understood it after the first time. No need to repeat it for the 100th time! Seriously.

All we are interested in, is how you came to your delusion, and part of this is your epistemology (ironically you refused to even check what this means). Here it is: (Quote from Wiki)
Quote:Epistemology studies the nature of knowledge, the rationality of belief, and justification.
Now, what would you think about somebody who constantly presents you his belief, but openly admits that he doesnt care about "the rationality or justification of his belief"?

So, to make a long (and boring) story short: you dont see the need to support your claims. You dont care if we believe them. You dont seem to care yourself if they are true. So why do you keep
1) posting (and repeating) your delusions
and
2) defending them so vehemently
on this board?

You can just as well sit a home, peacefully, and believe what you want to believe. Nobody objects that. You said earlier, your goal was to find likeweise minded people ("free thinkers" according to your definition of what that is) but were disappointed by the reaction of this forum. So, why are you still here, and not where people gather who are "freethinkers" like you?

I mean, comparing yourself to Galileo, wow....see what Velvet just wrote. You know whats the difference between Galileo and you?
1) He had DATA to present, observations, hard facts. Not the result of some "personal logic"
2) He cared if his beliefs are true and was looking for means to falisify them
3) He DID care to support his -at the time heretic- views. How about you?
4) He had credentials. He was a professor and Mathematician. What/who are you?
5) He risked his life doing so, and he knew it. You just risk to be mocked, and you know it

Read your own post careful, and you will notice, that you only posted no facts, just your opinion about those facts (events), plus some events you can not account for at all. You have brought yourself into a state where you can not make a difference anymore between the world and your (in your mind) picture of the world. And therefore you arent able to discuss this with any of us, because to us its still two different things.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
07-11-2016, 06:57 AM
(07-11-2016 04:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 04:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  No, it is not always nice. But, for 15 years so far, millions of people have been attacked by so-called insane terrorists (or moderate rebels, if you like) while, IN REALTY, they are mercenaries (with or without their knowledge) of the 'War on Terror' creators; the sole and greatest beneficiaries from spreading the 9/11 Terror since 9/11/2001 (9/11 attacks included).

Remember what I said about making baseless accusations without the facts to back them up? That makes you a liar, dipshit.

Stop being a liar. Failing that, go tell your lies someplace else.

[Image: d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg]

And take your tinfoil hat with you...

I am sorry if you are told that hearing things you are not supposed to hear have to be accusations. I am presenting facts, I won't gain anything from judging, hating or even blaming seriously anyone. Facts are facts, there is no good or evil fact. It is about knowing the truth or fairy tales.

Come to Syria and see how the Moderate Rebels of the White House are holding high the flags of Al-Qaeda while they attack/terrorize millions of Syrians (not Americans!) for about 5 years so far.

Come to Syria and see how the well-armed fanatic radical Islamist groups and the fanatic radical Jewish/Israeli troops are both in one side against Syria as good brothers do (as it is requested openly by the White House since March 2011 to save Syrians from a dictator, exactly as it saved the Iraqi people since year 2003).

But, at the same time, I am certain you believe whatever you tell me.
After all, the sheep raised for milk shouldn't bother themselves knowing whatever their masters may do behind their back. And these sheep should be always ready, if faithful, to call any other sheep a liar to defend their great generous masters.

So as long you are allowed to live in peace, you have no reason, at all, to worry about anything else.

You ugly liar... Kerim

07-11-2016, 07:25 AM
(07-11-2016 06:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  5) He, Galileo, risked his life doing so, and he knew it. You just risk to be mocked, and you know it

Do you really expect I have to convince, at any cost, you or anyone else of what I know? After all, even if I let a dead be alive you CANNOT believe me Tongue

And, most of all, those who live somewhere in Europe will witness soon the coming horrible episodes of the 'War on Terror' that you cannot even imagine them now (unless a miracle will happen and certain parts in America will be flamed instead of Europe).

For instance, many here cannot deny that some of my words scare them more than the most horrible Hollywood movies did Big Grin
So I hope that calling me a liar (not just stupid, idiot, insane or ignorant) could appease, to a great extent, their fears.

07-11-2016, 07:38 AM
(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry if you are told that hearing things you are not supposed to hear have to be accusations. I am presenting facts, I won't gain anything from judging, hating or even blaming seriously anyone. Facts are facts, there is no good or evil fact. It is about knowing the truth or fairy tales.

Now you just have to tell how you came to those facts (your method), and explain to us how/why your method of coming to those facts is realible, its as simple as that.

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post