What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
07-11-2016, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 07:56 AM by Velvet.)
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(07-11-2016 07:25 AM)KerimF Wrote:  For instance, many here cannot deny that some of my words scare them more than the most horrible Hollywood movies did Big Grin
So I hope that calling me a liar (not just stupid, idiot, insane or ignorant) could appease, to a great extent, their fears.

I, for one, am learning a great deal of "how not to be" from you, your writing presents you as to be the very embodiment of arrogance, and it indeed does scare me more than any horror movie, the thought that I could unawarely be egotistical like that myself someday, it keeps my own arrogance in check and teaches me why intellectual humility is a very important virtue.

Thank you for that by the way.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 08:13 AM
(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry if you are told that hearing things you are not supposed to hear have to be accusations.
You know what i have been told...how? Do i believe what i have been told, please tell me. Rolleyes

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Come to Syria and see how the Moderate Rebels of the White House are holding high the flags of Al-Qaeda while they attack/terrorize millions of Syrians (not Americans!) for about 5 years so far.
How do you know they are controlled by the white house? I am not saying they arent, i am just asking. how.do.you.know?

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Come to Syria and see how the well-armed fanatic radical Islamist groups and the fanatic radical Jewish/Israeli troops are both in one side against Syria
You know this how? I am not saying the Israelis dont cooperate with radical muslims, they do this all the time Wink
I am just asking: how.do.you.know?

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, at the same time, I am certain you believe whatever you tell me.
After all, the sheep raised for milk shouldn't bother themselves knowing whatever their masters may do behind their back. And these sheep should be always ready, if faithful, to call any other sheep a liar to defend their great generous masters.
Thanks for calling me a sheep *bääh*
Your point is?
Ahy, you dont have anything to say about your assertions. We just should buy them...like sheep, yes?

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So as long you are allowed to live in peace, you have no reason, at all, to worry about anything else.
Please go ahead and tell me more about what i believe, what i am told, what i am allowed to think and what i am allowed to do. Drinking Beverage
Actually, no. We are going to talk more about your claims and why anyone but you should believe them.

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You ugly liar... Kerim
Redundant, you already have been sufficiently passive agressive in this post.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
08-11-2016, 05:28 AM
(07-11-2016 07:38 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry if you are told that hearing things you are not supposed to hear have to be accusations. I am presenting facts, I won't gain anything from judging, hating or even blaming seriously anyone. Facts are facts, there is no good or evil fact. It is about knowing the truth or fairy tales.

Now you just have to tell how you came to those facts (your method), and explain to us how/why your method of coming to those facts is realible, its as simple as that.

The fact is that you are not ready to hear anything that the representatives of the modern truth didn't approve first via your audio/visual monitors.

So enjoy your audio/visual evidences while you are watching in peace the episodes of the American International Endless Series 'War ion Terror'. The episodes of the 9/11 Terror will last for many decades to come (The most profitable entertaining series known to Hollywood history).

In your turn, you are shy to present me even one of your solid evidences to correct my view about any fact I live.

Your conspiracy nutcase, Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
08-11-2016, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 08:50 AM by Velvet.)
(08-11-2016 05:28 AM)KerimF Wrote:  The fact is that you are not ready to hear anything that the representatives of the modern truth didn't approve first via your audio/visual monitors.

So enjoy your audio/visual evidences while you are watching in peace the episodes of the American International Endless Series 'War ion Terror'. The episodes of the 9/11 Terror will last for many decades to come (The most profitable entertaining series known to Hollywood history).

In your turn, you are shy to present me even one of your solid evidences to correct my view about any fact I live.

Your conspiracy nutcase, Kerim

That's because I'm not assuming that you are wrong or trying to imply that you are wrong, I'm just waiting for you to present your methods before I can pass any Judgment, I will accept your claims or reject them or depending on how reliable your methods are.

You still haven't, after all that pages, given anything for us to consider upon, you are saying ''facts'' without showing to us how or why you came to those facts, we can't do anything with that, so we are just waiting for you to give us something.

I couldn't care any less for 9/11 and war on terror, I'm more concerned with the fact that my country is about to defenestrate the separation of church and state in a desperate attempt to suppress the corruption of our current "democratically chosen leaders", and I'm even more concerned with what will happen once they succeed on doing so, as right now the church (along with their tv channels and political representatives) is the only powerful enough party to remove the one that is currently in power:

This is from ''Folha de São Paulo'', basically "The New York Times" journal here in Brazil: "The Federal Senate Marcelo Crivella, candidate to governor of Rio de Janeiro, declared in speech in 2011 that his political career was a mission entrusted to him from the leadership of Universal Church. He also claims that evangelicals must use politics to "deliver the word to all nations of earth", and that they will eventually have elected a president which will work for their churches"

So, yeah, I'm too terrified as fuck to care for you being eaten by usa's drones right now.

Also, that the "war on terror" being actually a "war on the interest of usa" is not a particularly amazing claim, I thought that everyone knew that to be honest.

USA were always about treating wars as strategical opportunities, you don't need to live in the middle of the warzone to know that, is not like they made any effort to hide it descently anyways...

[+] 2 users Like Velvet's post
08-11-2016, 07:30 AM
(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am sorry if you are told that hearing things you are not supposed to hear have to be accusations.
You know what i have been told...how? Do i believe what i have been told, please tell me. Rolleyes

What?!
Didn't you tell me that you don't (cannot) trust yourself?
And now you tell me that you also don't trust what some others (after being allowed by the World's Elite) may tell you (and the world) about this or that truth?!

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Come to Syria and see how the Moderate Rebels of the White House are holding high the flags of Al-Qaeda while they attack/terrorize millions of Syrians (not Americans!) for about 5 years so far.
How do you know they are controlled by the white house? I am not saying they arent, i am just asking. how.do.you.know?

No one would be interested to join the war against Syrians and destroy their country almost completely (see also Bush and Iraq) if the world wasn't invited first by the White House in March 2011.
Otherwise, who would pay them (directly or indirectly) for their terrorist missions without this clear invitation from the White House?
And who would cover their horrible crimes against millions of Syrians if the White House has no interest in destroying Syria by singing the broken song "Let's get rid of another evil superman... a dictator).

Yes, It wasn't easy, at all, taking the decision of sacrificing, in front of the entire world, thousands of NYC citizens on 9/11/2001. But having a solid pretext to invade/control any country in the world afterwards, convinced most of the American Elite (those who refused got Anthrax or alike) that their horrible sacrifice is indeed for the glory of America and for many decades to come.

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Come to Syria and see how the well-armed fanatic radical Islamist groups and the fanatic radical Jewish/Israeli troops are both in one side against Syria

You know this how? I am not saying the Israelis dont cooperate with radical muslims, they do this all the time Wink

I know it now after hearing, for many years, all sides while analysing their different (if not opposing) news as a neutral observer. It is not about a fairy tale which could be proven by Hollywood scenes. So it is okay if you believe me or not.

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, at the same time, I am certain you believe whatever you tell me.
After all, the sheep raised for milk shouldn't bother themselves knowing whatever their masters may do behind their back. And these sheep should be always ready, if faithful, to call any other sheep a liar to defend their great generous masters.
Thanks for calling me a sheep *bääh*
Your point is?
Ahy, you dont have anything to say about your assertions. We just should buy them...like sheep, yes?

Oh! Do you mean that it is my fault that you saw yourself as one of the sheep I defined above.
Many here have already confirmed that I have no chance but to be a liar.
Should I believe them and react accordingly as you did?

(07-11-2016 06:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So as long you are allowed to live in peace, you have no reason, at all, to worry about anything else.
Please go ahead and tell me more about what i believe, what i am told, what i am allowed to think and what i am allowed to do. Drinking Beverage
Actually, no. We are going to talk more about your claims and why anyone but you should believe them.

At least, I am brave and sincere to say what I have in mind and I don't ask anyone about what he knows.
And as I said once (perhaps more); I am here to pass my free time only while I know I am talking to myself. The only replies I may get are about questions and/or insults.
The sole straight statement I heard, so far, is "God doesn't exist' Wink This is better than nothing.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
08-11-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 08:37 AM by Velvet.)
(08-11-2016 07:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Yes, It wasn't easy, at all, taking the decision of sacrificing, in front of the entire world, thousands of NYC citizens on 9/11/2001. But having a solid pretext to invade/control any country in the world afterwards, convinced most of the American Elite (those who refused got Anthrax or alike) that their horrible sacrifice is indeed for the glory of America and for many decades to come.

You fail to realize that USA doesn't need to sacrifice anything to have pretexts to invade and control anyone in the world aside from Russia and China.

I undestand that you are not inside the military like I am, but those who are in touch with military statistics know very well that USA is way too freaking powerful to need to make sacrifices in order to make amends and pretexts.

This shit has by itself more military power and strategical influence in warfare than most countries in the world.

They have 10 (that they tell us) of this shit.

Also, think a bit about that:

What Hanlon's Razor teach us is that we shouldn't assume a 911 conspiracy whenever USA incompetence could explain...

Ascribing it to incompetence actually makes much more sense in military terms, there's no way USA would expect to be attacked that way, they are (and have always been) the ones who attack, and they are just so ahead in military dominance that no single country would attempt an air strike against them, especially without a long political consideration witch would end up certainly leaking some military intelligence that they would use to defend from the said air strike.

Their military intelligence would be so focused on the big scheme that is really reasonable to expect that they wouldn't be able to prevent an attack from a small organization using non-military planes.

[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
08-11-2016, 11:17 AM
(08-11-2016 07:30 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You know what i have been told...how? Do i believe what i have been told, please tell me. Rolleyes

What?!
Didn't you tell me that you don't (cannot) trust yourself?
And now you tell me that you also don't trust what some others (after being allowed by the World's Elite) may tell you (and the world) about this or that truth?!
No i didnt tell you anything. I asked you something. You know that difference?

(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  How do you know they are controlled by the white house? I am not saying they arent, i am just asking. how.do.you.know?

No one would be interested to join the war against Syrians and destroy their country almost completely (see also Bush and Iraq) if the world wasn't invited first by the White House in March 2011.
Otherwise, who would pay them (directly or indirectly) for their terrorist missions without this clear invitation from the White House?
And who would cover their horrible crimes against millions of Syrians if the White House has no interest in destroying Syria by singing the broken song "Let's get rid of another evil superman... a dictator).

Yes, It wasn't easy, at all, taking the decision of sacrificing, in front of the entire world, thousands of NYC citizens on 9/11/2001. But having a solid pretext to invade/control any country in the world afterwards, convinced most of the American Elite (those who refused got Anthrax or alike) that their horrible sacrifice is indeed for the glory of America and for many decades to come.
Nice story bro, but how you know its true? You dont know the difference anymore between what happens and why it happens. Its pretty obvious.

(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You know this how? I am not saying the Israelis dont cooperate with radical muslims, they do this all the time Wink

I know it now after hearing, for many years, all sides while analysing their different (if not opposing) news as a neutral observer. It is not about a fairy tale which could be proven by Hollywood scenes. So it is okay if you believe me or not.
You know by hearing and analysing? Analysing with what? Your "personal logic"? How did you determine by listening and analysing that Israelis are cooperating with radical muslims?

(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thanks for calling me a sheep *bääh*
Your point is?

Oh! Do you mean that it is my fault that you saw yourself as one of the sheep I defined above.
Many here have already confirmed that I have no chance but to be a liar.
Should I believe them and react accordingly as you did?
If you insult someone, you should at least have the balls to own up to it. I do.
You have a chance, but you never take it:
1) produce evidence for what you claim
2) explain your method of finding out what is true (= matches reality, the one and only reality we live in!) or not true.

(07-11-2016 08:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Please go ahead and tell me more about what i believe, what i am told, what i am allowed to think and what i am allowed to do. Drinking Beverage

At least, I am brave and sincere to say what I have in mind and I don't ask anyone about what he knows.
And as I said once (perhaps more); I am here to pass my free time only while I know I am talking to myself. The only replies I may get are about questions and/or insults.
The sole straight statement I heard, so far, is "God doesn't exist' Wink This is better than nothing.
Yes you sincerely say what others think and know and are allowed to know and allowed to think. But you dont have the balls to own up to it and tell us why you are doing it and why you think you may be correct by doing so. Instead you are whining now, as if you were the victim. Remember: I didnt tell you to know what you think or are allowed to think. So who is the arrogant agressor here?

Dont forget: it was you coming to this board and insulting whole nations, and claiming that all posters on TTA who dont agree with you are moind controlled idiots. what response(s) did you expect?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post