What does the word ‘god’ refer to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
05-10-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: What does the word ‘god’ refer to?
(04-10-2016 09:18 AM)Leo Wrote:  God = CHUCK NORRIS. Deal with it. The OP is a blasphemer . I'm the highest priest of chucksterism.

Sorry, may I ask then... how "CHUCK NORRIS" could be defined. Thank you.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2016, 02:30 PM
(05-10-2016 02:27 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 09:18 AM)Leo Wrote:  God = CHUCK NORRIS. Deal with it. The OP is a blasphemer . I'm the highest priest of chucksterism.

At a guess, I imagine with a high-rep weights routine.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
05-10-2016, 02:31 PM
(04-10-2016 09:23 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  [Image: 5260601-7663429336-chuck.jpg]

And if this well-done artistic picture (above) defines the word 'god' in your mind, it would be silly to believe that such a god could exist in your reality or mine Tongue

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
05-10-2016, 02:57 PM
(05-10-2016 02:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 02:27 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, may I ask then... how "CHUCK NORRIS" could be defined. Thank you.

At a guess, I imagine with a high-rep weights routine.

Thank you, now the definition is crystal clear Big Grin
Such a god cannot exist Tongue

Let us remember always that all living things (cells, plants and animals) that are brought into life to serve the world are not supposed to know their Will/Power that created them for this role. The Will/Power that created the time/space realm (we call the universe) has already put on them all the instructions (like instincts) to let them fulfil properly their various roles.
Naturally, if a human being discovers that he is also satisfied to follow his instincts only as all other living things do, he surely doesn't need to discover his Creator. But, this doesn't prevent him to claim believing in this or that god (offered on the world's table thru history) in order to be glorified by men (the believers of his chosen man-made god).

Kerim

[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
05-10-2016, 03:55 PM

Chuck Norris can be defined in as many ways as there are people who define him. Kinda like your imaginary god.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-10-2016, 03:59 PM
[Image: de219918dfc948f476866e4c17904cd0.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
05-10-2016, 05:38 PM
(05-10-2016 02:57 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 02:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  At a guess, I imagine with a high-rep weights routine.

Thank you, now the definition is crystal clear Big Grin
Such a god cannot exist Tongue

What's impossible about that? High rep counts are how one gets tone and definition. Smile
06-10-2016, 07:44 AM

The suggestion that CHUCK NORRIS need to be defined is blasphemy. HE is too powerful and awesome to be defined. You should study the CHUCK NORRIS facts to understand how powerful is HE. Repent of your sin or HE will roundhouse kick you to oblivion.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
06-10-2016, 09:01 AM
(05-10-2016 03:55 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 02:27 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, may I ask then... how "CHUCK NORRIS" could be defined. Thank you.

Chuck Norris can be defined in as many ways as there are people who define him. Kinda like your imaginary god.

Thank you.
Don't you mean by 'imaginary god' something like the 'imaginary modern idols' for which wars and lately the modern terror (introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001) are spread in the world?
These great idols are 'Freedom' and 'Democracy' which exist in the minds of people only who are addicted to Hollywood movies and series. Please don't tell me that the US presidents, for example, are elected by the American people. As you know, Bush junior was re-elected after he played very well the naïve confused kid (I don't like the word idiot) on 9/11/2001 then the naïve ignorant kid (I don't like saying the word liar) to let his loyal troops risk their lives in Iraq to serve their big American corporations (and where the core of the today's CIA international unbeatable terrorist army had to be prepared till year 2010).

While I personally have no god or any ruling system to serve, you can be proud that you are serving indirectly, with or without your knowledge, the powerful/rich world's top deceivers in their wars and terror they create/spread in the name of 'Freedom' and 'Democracy' (I guess you also heard of pre-emptive wars). They do it exactly as, for example, the ancient Muslims invaded and occupied the Arab world (because their Allah knows Arabic only) in the name of Allah's peace.

Have a nice day.

Kerim

06-10-2016, 09:44 AM
(06-10-2016 07:44 AM)Leo Wrote:  

The suggestion that CHUCK NORRIS need to be defined is blasphemy. HE is too powerful and awesome to be defined. You should study the CHUCK NORRIS facts to understand how powerful is HE. Repent of your sin or HE will roundhouse kick you to oblivion.

Oh... Now only I get it.
It seems the god that most atheists used hearing of is much like Allah of Muslims and God of Jews.
Yes, as you said, each of these gods (claimed being the same) has certain 'divine' rules that men should obey to please him, otherwise they have to face his wrath.
In other words, the believers of one of these two gods are sure that they can control remotely the state of their creator (being pleased or offended) by obeying and disobeying his commands.

Such a needy ruling god has to be created/supported by some men (god's representatives) in order to better control their masses (believers). For instance, these gods are replaced lately by another imaginary modern one. Since too many decades, the powerful/rich representatives of this modern god drive their masses by their modern bible, the internet (via the international news agencies and scientific research centres); besides the Hollywood movies and series.

In brief, a needy ruling god (supposed being the creator of the time/space realm, we call our universe) cannot exist in the first place to any free independent person.