What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 12:57 PM by Ghostbuster.)
What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?
If you guys got any evidence or example to prove the existence of God,then please come up. I'm curiously waiting for it. Make sure to give enough citation and evidence about your opinion. I just want to know what religious People think and what points they have to say. If there is no religious people peeping around here, then this question is for the ex believers who was one believed any religion. And the quotes or words of the so called religious scholars who explained the evidence of God who is the creator and the infinite being of the universe!! I hope you guys got my question now.

I just want to know what are the evidence that religious people (Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindus etc) claim to prove the existence of God. So those who know the evidence or the proof of theists for the existence( I know which is a fairytale) of the God, then please share it. For religious people they come up with their holly books which are from their God or so! I would like to know about the verses from the religious verses (texts) too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: What evidence you got to prove the evidence of God ?
I think you may be a bit confused.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 7 users Like Unbeliever's post
01-09-2015, 11:01 AM
(01-09-2015 11:00 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I think you may be a bit confused.

Totes lol'ing. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 11:17 AM
(01-09-2015 10:57 AM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  If you guys got any evidence or example to prove the evidence of God,then please come up. I'm curiously waiting for it. Make sure to give enough citation and evidence about your opinion.

Ummm ... this is an atheist forum.

What color is the sky in your world?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
01-09-2015, 11:21 AM
There is none.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
01-09-2015, 11:24 AM
[Image: gv5Yt2i.jpg]

What these fuckers miss, I AM the evidence for god. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
So now we need evidence for evidence? What?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2015, 11:29 AM
(01-09-2015 11:26 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So now we need evidence for evidence? What?

Nah. We gotta argue their position for them since they're so unqualified. Undecided

01-09-2015, 11:29 AM
I think you're asking that of the wrong forum.

Really, no one can prove or disprove G-d. Live a wonderful life with meaning, purpose and morality as defined by your social structure and be sure to dabble in as many pleasures that the world has to offer. -But do it like a connoisseur and not some ravenous, unrefined clod. Savor every moment. If G-d was so worried about what you believe, and not what you do, then I'm confident that he had the resources to ensure your compliance. Wink
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
01-09-2015, 11:30 AM
(01-09-2015 10:57 AM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  If you guys got any evidence or example to prove the evidence of God,then please come up. I'm curiously waiting for it. Make sure to give enough citation and evidence about your opinion.

Clarify your question, and try again.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)