What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: What evidence you got to prove the evidence of God ?
(01-09-2015 12:26 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  First of all I'm not An all powerful,all knowing infallible being. So forgive me for the typo and errors in my question.
."It's not evidence* its existence"

Yeah Ghostbuster doesn't really change the question all that much. Are you directing the question to believers? If you are this; maybe the wrong websight for that. OR you can direct your question to the few Theist we have floating around.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?
(01-09-2015 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:28 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  No worries, what exactly were you trying to say/ask? it was a bit muddled.

I'm not thinking native English speaker here. Undecided

If u have something to say about then please explain. I'm not looking for any advices from the grammar police XD
01-09-2015, 12:43 PM
(01-09-2015 12:42 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:26 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  First of all I'm not An all powerful,all knowing infallible being. So forgive me for the typo and errors in my question.

Yeah Ghostbuster doesn't really change the question all that much. Are you directing the question to believers? If you are this; maybe the wrong websight for that. OR you can direct your question to the few Theist we have floating around.

I clears.y mentioned that the question is to theists or ex believers
[+] 1 user Likes Ghostbuster's post
01-09-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 12:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(01-09-2015 12:42 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not thinking native English speaker here. Undecided

If u have something to say about then please explain. I'm not looking for any advices from the grammar police XD

What is the question/point? Are you asking atheists a question/making a point, aimed at theists, or just asking a question/making a point in general?

A language barrier is fine, not trying to articulate your question/point makes answering/engaging it impossible.

EDIT: I see you changed the OP. Ex-Christian here, and now an atheist because there is no evidence. Over to theists to answer...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-09-2015, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 01:09 PM by Ghostbuster.)
(01-09-2015 12:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:42 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  If u have something to say about then please explain. I'm not looking for any advices from the grammar police XD

What is the question/point? Are you asking atheists a question/making a point, aimed at theists, or just asking a question/making a point in general?

A language barrier is fine, not trying to articulate your question/point makes answering/engaging it impossible.

I just want to know what are the evidence that religious people (Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindus etc) who claim to prove the existence of God. So those who know the evidence or the proof for the existence( I know which is a fairytale) of the God,then please share it with me.I like to get the theists view.
01-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
01-09-2015, 01:13 PM

So the title of your thread is "What evidence do you have to prove there is no god" ??? Is this your question?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-09-2015, 01:17 PM
(01-09-2015 12:50 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 12:45 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What is the question/point? Are you asking atheists a question/making a point, aimed at theists, or just asking a question/making a point in general?

I just want to know what are the evidence that religious people (Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindus etc) who claim to prove the existence of God. So those who know the evidence or the proof for the existence( I know which is a fairytale) of the God,then please share it with me.I like to get the theists view.

It's almost always personal experience. We get a ton of theists getting on this forum that think Kalaam; or some variation of that, is a great argument for god's existence, but this is never the actual reason that they personally believe, it's usually some personal experience they've had.

The second most used argument is consciousness requiring a creator instead of a brain.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
01-09-2015, 01:20 PM
(01-09-2015 01:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

So the title of your thread is "What evidence do you have to prove there is no god" ??? Is this your question?

No I'm looking for the theistic views. I clearly asked what evidence u got to prove the existence of God?
01-09-2015, 02:09 PM
5 step proofs

Premise 1: God is not a being or consciousness that exists in any specific place.
Premise 2: God simply is
Premise 3: God and the universe are the same thing
Premise 4: Look around you, the universe exists
Premise 5: The universe exists, therefor god.

....begin! lol.

This is an example of the laziest evidence I encountered once on omegle

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ