What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: What evidence you got to prove the existence of God ?
(02-09-2015 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 06:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  First you have to know what God is/Gods are. Then we can talk about evidence.
You can't have evidence of something if you have no idea what this "something" is.
So, what God/Gods are you asking about?

The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost?
My answer is irrelevant.
Whom Ghostbuster is talking/asking about?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 07:06 PM
(02-09-2015 06:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:57 AM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  If you guys got any evidence or example to prove the existence of God,then please come up. I'm curiously waiting for it.
First you have to know what God is/Gods are. Then we can talk about evidence.
You can't have evidence of something if you have no idea what this "something" is.

(01-09-2015 12:50 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  I just want to know what are the evidence that religious people (Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindus etc) who claim to prove the existence of God. So those who know the evidence or the proof for the existence( I know which is a fairytale) of the God,then please share it with me.I like to get the theists view.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying because Ghostbuster could be logging in from a country (culture) that the general userbase doesn't have much exposure to. It's possible that we might on different pages, but then again, Christians, Muslims, Jews and Hindus were specifically asked for. I think it's safe for you to answer from a Mormon perspective as this is a religion which self-identifies as Christian.
02-09-2015, 07:13 PM
(02-09-2015 07:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 06:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  First you have to know what God is/Gods are. Then we can talk about evidence.

(01-09-2015 12:50 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  I just want to know what are the evidence that religious people (Christians,Muslims,Jews,Hindus etc) who claim to prove the existence of God. So those who know the evidence or the proof for the existence( I know which is a fairytale) of the God,then please share it with me.I like to get the theists view.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying because Ghostbuster could be logging in from a country (culture) that the general userbase doesn't have much exposure to. It's possible that we might on different pages, but then again, Christians, Muslims, Jews and Hindus were specifically asked for. I think it's safe for you to answer from a Mormon perspective as this is a religion which self-identifies as Christian.
god is intelligent man, creator of many things.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
02-09-2015, 09:35 PM
(02-09-2015 07:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 07:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I hear what you're saying because Ghostbuster could be logging in from a country (culture) that the general userbase doesn't have much exposure to. It's possible that we might on different pages, but then again, Christians, Muslims, Jews and Hindus were specifically asked for. I think it's safe for you to answer from a Mormon perspective as this is a religion which self-identifies as Christian.

How come God can be a male?!?"god is intelligent man"
[+] 1 user Likes Ghostbuster's post
02-09-2015, 09:46 PM
(02-09-2015 09:35 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 07:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  god is intelligent man, creator of many things.

How come God can be a male?!?"god is intelligent man"

G-d is not a male. G-d has no gender at all. He's only referred to as a He because of the English language's tendency to assume masculinity when the gender is unknown. In Hebrew, G-d is referred to as both male and female according to "gender" of the vocabulary and the attributes that G-d is exhibiting.

Did you watch my video?
02-09-2015, 11:18 PM
(02-09-2015 09:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 09:35 PM)Ghostbuster Wrote:  How come God can be a male?!?"god is intelligent man"

G-d is not a male. G-d has no gender at all. He's only referred to as a He because of the English language's tendency to assume masculinity when the gender is unknown. In Hebrew, G-d is referred to as both male and female according to "gender" of the vocabulary and the attributes that G-d is exhibiting.

Did you watch my video?

May be in Hebrew it means He or she, but in other languages when it means he it's a male and it's masculine.
03-09-2015, 01:12 AM
(02-09-2015 07:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 07:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I hear what you're saying because Ghostbuster could be logging in from a country (culture) that the general userbase doesn't have much exposure to. It's possible that we might on different pages, but then again, Christians, Muslims, Jews and Hindus were specifically asked for. I think it's safe for you to answer from a Mormon perspective as this is a religion which self-identifies as Christian.

Fuck you, you cannot even supply a meaningful (i.e. falsifiable) definition for your god... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-09-2015, 01:25 AM
(02-09-2015 09:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Did you watch my video?

I watched yer vid. Took about forty minutes to say what I said in my second post. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-09-2015, 02:26 AM
(02-09-2015 09:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  G-d is not a male. G-d has no gender at all. He's only referred to as a He because of the English language's tendency to assume masculinity when the gender is unknown. In Hebrew, G-d is referred to as both male and female according to "gender" of the vocabulary and the attributes that G-d is exhibiting.

The god of the Abrahamic faiths is overwhelmingly masculine.

Yahweh Sabaoth (the lord of host/armies), the Canaanite regional war god with jurisdiction over the lands of Judea and the basis for the god of the Old Testament, was married to the goddess Asherah. However even that was a later addition after editors started to merged and subsume El Elyon (the one most high) with Yahweh on their gradual path to monotheism, as El was Asherah's original husband. The vocabulary quirks seen in the Old Testament are often a result of later editors trying to change earlier polytheistic stories and make them mesh better with later monotheistic sensibilities.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2015, 04:38 AM
God is defined as nothing.

Non material, invisible, etc.
Every attribute of "nothing" is attributed to god.

Then we take that nothing and imagine it to have powers and intelligence.

God is strictly an imaginary figment of our own making and nothing else.

There will never be any evidence for this square circle, this intelligent nothing.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post