What foods do you hate that most people like

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2015, 11:12 PM
What foods do you hate that most people like
Some foods seem to be almost universally loved, at least in the USA. When I say I don't like them, people find it odd.

I hate peanut butter. I'm not allergic to it, I just hate it. Hate the smell, hate it when people ruin chocolate by mixing peanut butter in it, hate the taste, hate the texture. I do like raw peanuts though. Go figure!

I hate bacon. I know, right? I don't get the fascination with it at all.

I hate ranch dressing
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: What foods do you hate that most people like
I hate soda.

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
05-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Meat.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-07-2015, 11:26 PM
(05-07-2015 11:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Meat.

Gasp
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
05-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Sweet Pablo's Porkchops Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
05-07-2015, 11:30 PM
(05-07-2015 11:12 PM)beeglez Wrote:  hate it when people ruin chocolate by mixing peanut butter in it

Gasp Sadcryface Sadcryface2

Don't worry, Reese's peanut butter cups... I still love you. Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
05-07-2015, 11:38 PM
I don't really have anything that I hate that most people like, I don't think, and I'm a picky eater. Consider I like, for example, pizza, burgers, fried chicken, spaghetti, hot dogs - things that most people like.

There is this one girl at my office who doesn't like tea. Not even sweet tea. This is Texas, mofos - the South - e'erbody likes tea. If you don't, you can gtfo. Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Chicken wings.

Greasy little bone filled sacks of tendons.

I don't care how much glop you throw on them.

They're still more disgusting than a frog's legs - which is the chicken wing's first cousin.

Grease, gristle and glop -- yeah boy.....

What's not to love, huh????

Blech...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-07-2015, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 12:42 AM by Brian37.)
(05-07-2015 11:12 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Some foods seem to be almost universally loved, at least in the USA. When I say I don't like them, people find it odd.

I hate peanut butter. I'm not allergic to it, I just hate it. Hate the smell, hate it when people ruin chocolate by mixing peanut butter in it, hate the taste, hate the texture. I do like raw peanuts though. Go figure!

I hate bacon. I know, right? I don't get the fascination with it at all.

I hate ranch dressing

I hate people who look at you because you hate the food they like. I agree.

Steaks are a big bugaboo with me. I can't stand any blood or juices dripping or red in the middle. I want my steak WELL FUCKING DONE, no red at all, all brown and burn marks on the outside. Often when I order a stake, I joke with the wait staff, "Well done, no mooing, if if moo's I will send it back"

Food is strictly an individual taste, as it should be. I actually HATE how food is marketed, with fancy words, like Caviar "its fucking fish eggs", not saying it is wrong to like it, but could you sell it at an outrageous bullshit price if you called it "fish eggs".

Fondue is fucking melted cheese! Au Ju is simple meat juice. But you can charge more by giving it a "exotic" sounding name.

Just like religion, food is marketed to sound "special" or "beneficial" but it still amounts to marketing. Eat what you like and fuck what other people think. It's food, and everyone needs it. Over pricing food works exactly like diamonds and religion, make it sound special, and people are willing to part with their money.

Now, that is not to say if your doctor says you should avoid certain foods, fuck them. Or if you need to lose weight, don't. Just fuck what others think of your own taste. Taste in food will always be an individual thing.

And as far as bacon? I FUCKING HATE crispy bacon. I tastes like crunching on crispy dirt. But, give me some tender limp bacon, drain the grease, I am all over that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
06-07-2015, 01:00 AM
(05-07-2015 11:30 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 11:12 PM)beeglez Wrote:  hate it when people ruin chocolate by mixing peanut butter in it

Gasp Sadcryface Sadcryface2

Don't worry, Reese's peanut butter cups... I still love you. Sadcryface

I hate Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise and Cucumber.No

If eating animals is so bad, how come they taste of meat?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored