What foods do you hate that most people like

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: What foods do you hate that most people like
(05-07-2015 11:38 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  There is this one girl at my office who doesn't like tea. Not even sweet tea. This is Texas, mofos - the South - e'erbody likes tea. If you don't, you can gtfo. Tongue

I hate tea. No and I live in Alabama. I also hate coke. Everyone I know loves coke, but I just think it's disgusting. Dr. Pepper though. Drooling

Uh, I don't like hot dogs or hamburgers. That's all I can really think of off the top of my head.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2015, 03:41 AM
I loathe mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, and salad dressings. Also cole slaw.
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2015, 04:04 AM
You people are really odd. Consider

I don't like:
  • broccoli - it tastes bitter
  • balsamic vinegar - it smells and tastes like turpentine
  • Pad Thai - cloying, sickening sweetness - disgusting aftertaste
  • ranch dressing - it's been so long, but I recall an odd bitter undertone
  • Hawaiian pizza - This is against the laws of God and nature - an abomination.
  • cottage cheese - just no Hobo

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Funny how tastes vary so much. I'm not much for steak but if I have to have it then it should be cooked rare to the point where, with a little help, it could recover.

Peanut butter and Hawaiian pizza are what the Greeks meant by ambrosia (not together, but either one fits the bill).

On the other hand, I can't stand most any sort of seafood. The smell is disgusting and the taste is beyond revolting. I have to tell people I'm allergic to it though since if I say I don't like it they continually try to get me to try it some new way. Fuck off unless you want to see me throwing up.

I also can't stand wine. I don't drink any other juice that's gone bad, why should grape juice be different? That's all it tastes like to me. I can't even sit next to somebody drinking it if they're one of those types that likes to swirl it around in their glass. All that does is make the room smell like spoiled food.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Avocado
Salmon
Ribs

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
06-07-2015, 07:25 AM
(06-07-2015 01:12 AM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I hate tea. No and I live in Alabama.

What the actual fuck. You're kidding me right? RIGHT?!

Hmm...I don't like mushrooms - it's like eating slugs, probably the only thing that induces an actual gag reflex - only exception is porcinis, I'll reconstitute them in red wine and toss them in a homemade ragu.

Green bell peppers on pizza is just plain disgusting. I would just about rather starve than eat a supreme pizza - my blood sugar has to be pretty damned low because even if I pick them off I can still taste the bell peppers and the mushrooms.

I don't like unsweet tea - it's just plain unamerican.

Baked chicken - of all the ways to prep chicken, to take and bake it with nothing but salt and pepper is an atrocity and quite frankly an insult to the poor hen that sacrificed it's life for you.

I don't like breakfast sausage unless it's in gravy. As in biscuits 'n gravy. Or maybe a breakfast casserole.

Steamed vegetable medleys that contain carrots. I fucking hate steamed carrots - even the smell is nasty. Really, it takes cooking carrots in wine or beer (Coq au vin or an Irish stew, for example) or a metric fuck ton of ranch dressing for me to eat them.

Budweiser - tastes like deer piss. Not that I've ever drank deer piss - but I've had Bud Light, which is close enough to saying I've drank deer piss. I'll drink a Coors or a Miller Light in a pinch, but I'd rather drink unsweet tea than a goddamn Budweiser.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
06-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Re: What foods do you hate that most people like
"Mustard" salad dressings, colored yellow with egg yolks. Wth? Mustard not yellow enough for you? On that note, mayonnaise.

My family puts huge glops of mayo on their plates like a side dish. Looks like the jolly green giant spooged on the plate. Ugh.
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
06-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Mayonnaise, lord I hate that crap.

Bananas.

I don't hate seafood, but it's a mood thing for me and very rare for me to eat -- call that a strong and active dislike.

Fast food. Christ, I hate most fast food, except for a double charburger with cheese and bacon from the Habit. But McD's, Wendy's, Taco Bell ... I hate them all.

Asparagus.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Ranch dressing. I don't even know what that shit is. Talk about spooge... ehks.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Potato salad Rainbow Vomit

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?