What foods do you hate that most people like

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: What foods do you hate that most people like
breakfast sausage, coleslaw, or any non-mustard potato salad. Liver, gizzard.

Living in Louisiana, I get weird looks when I tell people that I don't like crawfish. What do they want me to say? They taste like fucking dirt! I can't stand oysters either. Forget about beets or radishes. I'm not particularly fond of sweet potatoes, although I can eat the pies. I don't like mayonnaise that much, and Italian dressing is only good as a marinade. I like freshly grated parmesan, but the powdered stuff from a can makes me gag if I even smell it. I'm not fond of either sweet or bread 'n butter pickles. If it ain't dill, it won't fill.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 04:45 PM
What foods do you hate that most people like
Veggies yuck! I just don't like them! Unless they're in a soup then it's okay. I try and take a couple bites of veggies at dinner tho.
09-12-2015, 05:06 PM
I hate olives and shrimps ,prawns, crabs...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-12-2015, 05:10 PM
(20-07-2015 02:19 AM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  Beer, any sweets with lemon in it, apple pie, and most recently...pork! Yep, I said it!

I can't stand to eat pigs anymore after seeing how intelligent they are and how horribly they're treated. It just sort of clicked after a few months of looking into their intelligence and a few more guilty meals (I practically live off of deli meat). I think it's been 3 weeks since I've had any ham! Smile
Wtf intelligence has to do with you eating it or not. I heard the argument before , just don't get it.

Hungry enough I would eat Neil deGrasse Tyson, don't care how smart he is. Laugh out load

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
09-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Liver. Not only the food itself but the smell also.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More