What games do you never get tired of playing over and over again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: What games do you never get tired of playing over and over again
I reply my ES games a lot. I never ever get tired of playing super mario. The best aged game ever, IMO. Never not fun bouncing on goombas and dodging fire balls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I keep going back to World Of Tanks... I've swore at it, bashed my controller over it, and lost sleep over the endless fucking grinding...

But its addictive as hell.

I make things worse for myself by spending all week grinding up to the next tier, buy the tank, drive it for a few days until I'm bored with it, then sell it and immediately regret it, so I have to regrind my way back to it. I sold a T-34/85 and an Easy Eight Sherman to buy a Comet, which I regretted a lot... The stock Comet is shit until you unlock the better turret and gun, which takes quite a while. It was losing me money in every battle, so I sold it. So now I just want my Easy Eight back. But its 900 grand, and it takes forever to earn that kind of dough.

Shit.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-10-2014, 07:07 PM
How gross is the t-34? Grinding the Chinese t-34 to get to the next tier was by far the most painful thing I've ever done in a video game ever.
It would be trash even if it was a tier 2 tank.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user