Boy
Girl
[Show Results]

What gender are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 10:56 PM
What gender are you?
Since we have a thread about age and location. What not add a S to go with our A and L? ...asl get it? lol. Might be nice to have an understanind of what our Male to Female ratio might be.

Boy!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: What gender are you?
Imma 14 year old girl in a fat old dudes body. How come there's only two options here, that's so last century.Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-12-2014, 12:13 AM
I'm a woman! Kiss

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
20-12-2014, 12:21 AM
All of them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-12-2014, 12:35 AM
We are the cosmos; your question is invalid.
[+] 8 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
20-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Female.

lol @ houseofcantor Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
20-12-2014, 02:02 AM
The One Above All is beyond gender, but chooses to present Himself as a human male, due to the biases your societies have toward males.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
20-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Im intrigued at your choice of username. Cantor was a Jewish mathematician who did work on what is technically called transcendental numbers and used Hebrew symbols because he said that Greek symbols were overused. So are a mathematics dude? and as for gender orientation - I know what you mean, I imagine that more men would subscribe to stuff like this because they tend to be more insecure and am I replying to the right post? this site is really hard to get to grips with. Joe
(19-12-2014 11:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Imma 14 year old girl in a fat old dudes body. How come there's only two options here, that's so last century.Tongue
20-12-2014, 08:20 AM
(20-12-2014 08:08 AM)namrejaf Wrote:  Im intrigued at your choice of username. Cantor was a Jewish mathematician who did work on what is technically called transcendental numbers and used Hebrew symbols because he said that Greek symbols were overused. So are a mathematics dude? and as for gender orientation - I know what you mean, I imagine that more men would subscribe to stuff like this because they tend to be more insecure and am I replying to the right post? this site is really hard to get to grips with. Joe
(19-12-2014 11:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Imma 14 year old girl in a fat old dudes body. How come there's only two options here, that's so last century.Tongue

Quote:Georg Cantor's father, Georg Waldemar Cantor, was a successful merchant, working as a wholesaling agent in St Petersburg, then later as a broker in the St Petersburg Stock Exchange. Georg Waldemar Cantor was born in Denmark and he was a man with a deep love of culture and the arts. Georg's mother, Maria Anna Böhm, was Russian and very musical. Certainly Georg inherited considerable musical and artistic talents from his parents being an outstanding violinist. Georg was brought up a Protestant, this being the religion of his father, while Georg's mother was a Roman Catholic.

~http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biog...antor.html

My memory was telling me ol' Georg was some kinda generic Christian. The voice of God told him to probe the infinite, which got him ostracized from his Christian community.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-12-2014, 09:20 AM
cock.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post