What gender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2012, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 08:57 PM by jackashflash.)
RE: What gender?
You can't get gender equality by only fighting for the rights of women. There are a lot of inequalities that favor women now today as well.

Feminist today are fucking looney toons crazy bitches, and they join together to do little more than hate on men.
It's like the sexist version of a clan rally.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 08:56 PM
(05-05-2012 01:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 10:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Can't do it Girly...the breast cancer issues means no extra hormones for me...I have to be happy where I am. But it is nice that you can be so flexible...better living through chemistry.

So no estrogen for you, but why no testosterone? Women need testosterone in the same way that men need estrogen. Too little is indistinguishable from too much, they both cause limp dick.
Although they docs say that the cancer I have is not hormone receptive...just to hedge their bets, they won't let me touch any type of HRT. Luckily the limp dick issue isn't one I am dealing with. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-05-2012, 11:02 PM
There's actually a large number of responsible feminists and generally today they are mainly going against the zealots more than the men. Feminism stil has a lot of value because there is still a large gap in the views between men and women. I would definitely not call the movement pointless or past it's neccesity. While I agree that mos of the louder ones are horrible there are plenty of cases where they need to get out there.
The cause will always be important as long as mothers still teach their daughters that all they should do in life is find a man. That image is going to take quite a while to drop. We need people out there making the case for strong women since so often the opposite is suggested. Sadly the media focuses on the assholes. Not every strong woman is a horrible person.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
07-05-2012, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 05:08 AM by Filox.)
For us to be equal and have the same things/rights, I think I'm gonna start some masculism movement. Then I will fight for man rights and man freedoms that were taken away from us in the last few decades thanks to all those pesky loud feminists...

Masculists of the world UNITE! Fight for your uninterrupted beer drinking and football games, fight for your torn and worn out shirts, fight for fast orgasms, fight for unshaved beards!

Big Grin

[Image: nomaam2.jpg]

[Image: nmname.gif]

http://www.eebell.net/mwc/nomaam.htm

Thumbsup

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-05-2012, 08:03 AM
(07-05-2012 05:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  For us to be equal and have the same things/rights, I think I'm gonna start some masculism movement. Then I will fight for man rights and man freedoms that were taken away from us in the last few decades thanks to all those pesky loud feminists...

Masculists of the world UNITE! Fight for your uninterrupted beer drinking and football games, fight for your torn and worn out shirts, fight for fast orgasms, fight for unshaved beards!

Big Grin

[Image: nomaam2.jpg]

[Image: nmname.gif]

http://www.eebell.net/mwc/nomaam.htm

Thumbsup
you're late http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculism Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
08-05-2012, 03:10 AM
The fuck?

This shit actually exists? Hahahahahahahahaha... Al Bundy is for real!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-05-2012, 09:42 AM
There are some times men really need represented such as divorce. Another less realised group is those making safe houses for battered men. There are plenty of protections focused on helping women that completely ignore the men who end up in horrible situations.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
08-05-2012, 09:55 AM
If you have a vagina, then you are a woman. Thats it....its not complicated, so stop listening to some retarded psychologist out for free grant money to do nothing.
08-05-2012, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:08 AM by Emma.)
(08-05-2012 09:55 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  If you have a vagina, then you are a woman. Thats it....its not complicated, so stop listening to some retarded psychologist out for free grant money to do nothing.
Wow, you sound like you know what you're talking about. Rolleyes
(05-05-2012 08:52 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  You can't get gender equality by only fighting for the rights of women. There are a lot of inequalities that favor women now today as well.

Feminist today are fucking looney toons crazy bitches, and they join together to do little more than hate on men.
It's like the sexist version of a clan rally.
You say this based on personal experience with feminism? Or have you been listening to Rush Limbaugh for your opinions?

(08-05-2012 09:42 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  There are some times men really need represented such as divorce. Another less realised group is those making safe houses for battered men. There are plenty of protections focused on helping women that completely ignore the men who end up in horrible situations.
It is underrepresented, certainly. And people in these situations do need help, regardless of gender. But historically it's been a much larger issue for women, so the focus on women in these situations is not unwarranted. But you are right in that equality won't be real until both men and women can get the help they need without being chastised for either being a man that is not masculine, or a woman that is asking for it (or making it up, or being a drama queen, etc.).
08-05-2012, 04:55 PM
(08-05-2012 09:55 AM)jackashflash Wrote:  If you have a vagina, then you are a woman. Thats it....its not complicated, so stop listening to some retarded psychologist out for free grant money to do nothing.
Read the first post. I say again, sex = genitals / gender = social construct and mindset. Idea

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)