What gender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: What gender?
(19-06-2012 10:02 AM)Leela Wrote:  Here we go again.
I just watched some youtube videos. People who are transgender and taking Testosterone to become men. Who went under surgery and turned out really good!
I am kind of jealous, I admit that.
The muscle tone changes so much!
The voice changes and when they get the flat chest they ARE men.
You wouldn't be able to tell a difference unless they show their lower part...

Amazing how well thez are doing.
Even the remodelling of penis/vagina is on a really advanced stage by now.
I am stunned!
I'm going to look into this surgery for myself. Sounds like just what I've needed all my life!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 09:31 AM
(20-06-2012 01:25 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 08:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ... as long as you are happy with who YOU are...
that's the point Confused
... as long as Malleus is happy with who YOU are...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-06-2012, 05:59 PM
(19-06-2012 10:02 AM)Leela Wrote:  People who are transgender and taking Testosterone to become men. ...
I am kind of jealous, I admit that.
The muscle tone changes so much!

Ha, there are millions of hypogonadal males taking testosterone to become men again. Blush When I first started TRT some 6 years ago now Androgel didn't have a black box warning. I probably exposed ManlyGirl to too much through physical contact. She went through menopause early at 42. As Lilith has already pointed out, too much testosterone in women will result in menopause at any age. Be careful of what you're jealous of. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-06-2012, 02:42 PM
(20-06-2012 09:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 01:25 AM)Leela Wrote:  that's the point Confused
... as long as Malleus is happy with who YOU are...
he is...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
23-06-2012, 03:33 PM
(23-06-2012 02:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 09:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  ... as long as Malleus is happy with who YOU are...
he is...
What if you got an operation done? Could he be married to Mr. Leela?

~Izel
23-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Many years ago(30?), a photographer who's name I regretfully can not recall, began noticing a few people on the street he was attracted to, who had particularly androgynous features. He began to ask many of these people to pose professionally for him. As they conversed during the shoots, he found that they also noticed a rise in an androgynous population around them.

I recall his photos were of astoundingly beautiful(to me) people - not quite male/not quite female - an exquisite blend of each. The look on their face was not unhappy, but many seemed as if they may have been uncomfortable in a new skin; they knew who they were, but still unsure or not yet ready to be such a new breed of human.

When this photographer published these photos in a book, he speculated that this might be a foretelling of a future gender -possibly a future species of human being. To me, his photos certainly captured this "new human".

His may have been one of the first on the scene, but today, many photographers do series of androgynous portraits. Photographers are people watchers... and people are astounding. Smile

Here are a couple of links you might appreciate.

http://www.annchwatskyphoto.com/androgyny.html

http://www.shutterstock.com/s/androgynous/search.html

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
25-06-2012, 01:39 PM
(23-06-2012 03:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What if you got an operation done? Could he be married to Mr. Leela?
I am not even sure I wanna be a complete guy

25-06-2012, 01:46 PM
(25-06-2012 01:39 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 03:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What if you got an operation done? Could he be married to Mr. Leela?
I am not even sure I wanna be a complete guy
She-males are all the fashion these days. Thumbsup

~Izel
25-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Undecided meh... shemales are girls with penisses. Me no hef such sing... at least not attached o.O ok I think I stop babbling now.

[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
25-06-2012, 06:13 PM
(26-04-2012 03:37 PM)Leela Wrote:  Gender has always been interesting for me, and I am not talking about sexual organs.
I grew up in Germany > two official and accepted genders that are male and female
So that is the same in many countries.
And although I have been born with female genetalia I have never felt like a girl. So as a child, when I only had a picture of boy and girl, I wanted to be a boy. I played with boys a lot more, although I do have a female side, it just never showed a lot.
This mindset has not changed a lot. I still don't feel like a text book woman. Not at all! But of course I grew up and with me, my likes and dislikes.
I still like a lot of guy things like camping, knives, swords, revolvers, bikes, building stuff
But I do like a few girly things as well, painting, crafting, baking

For a long time this was really confusing for me.
I thought I wasn't normal, I wasn't behaving as I should as a girl, I hated a lot of girly things (make up, chit chat, teen stars, giggling over nothing...) and for that I had few girls as friends
But I also had few guys as friends because I did not like cars, soccer, showing off scars, or what not.
So at some point I though the only word that fits for me is asexual because this was the closest I got. although I liked sex... sounds weird... but yeah, that was the only thing that I thought could fit for me. of course I know now that i am not asexual and that this box is a completely different one that has nothing to do with gender / or at least not directly

Right now I am in a phase where I just say, I am who I am, and who cares if it has a name.
but
I am still curios if there is a "box" I fit in.
So I start researching.
So I read that Russia and Indonesia has 5 genders, I read that native americans from the pacific north west have 8 genders. And still out of all of these I find nothing that fits me...

i stumble across lacygreen's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHBAVjah...ure=relmfu
i stumble across a blog: http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/2009/07/09...e-genders/
and many more things.

dunno...
input?
Hey there Smile I'm going to start off by saying there is in no way anything wrong with you. Gender is simply defined by whether you have 2 X or a X and a Y chromosome, the "textbook girl" as you described is simply a bunch of commonality's bunched into one. Smile