What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 01:37 PM
What happened to Chippy?
I was away from the forum for about 4 months. Come back and Chippy is banned.
What happened? I was looking forward to interacting with him.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
I missed it too and I was here.

I was kinda starting to like him...or maybe not dislike him so much.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
26-05-2014, 01:41 PM
(26-05-2014 01:37 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  I was away from the forum for about 4 months. Come back and Chippy is banned.
What happened? I was looking forward to interacting with him.

Chippy went off the deep end and started to get into creepy stalker territory. He was asked to cease by the Admins and he ignored the order. Thus he was banned. Nobodies fault but his.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-05-2014, 01:41 PM
If I recall correctly, Chippy was banned for threatening to interfere with the personal life of one of our forum members. I'll see if I can find the relevant posts for you.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
26-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Chippy was banned.

Which was bullshit, may I add.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 01:47 PM
(26-05-2014 01:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If I recall correctly, Chippy was banned for threatening to interfere with the personal life of one of our forum members. I'll see if I can find the relevant posts for you.

That's a shame, he was very helpfull when it came to philoophy but he was a little too prone to get into fights with people over petty stuff.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
26-05-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 01:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-05-2014 01:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Chippy went off the deep end and started to get into creepy stalker territory. He was asked to cease by the Admins and he ignored the order. Thus he was banned. Nobodies fault but his.

Yes.

(26-05-2014 01:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If I recall correctly, Chippy was banned for threatening to interfere with the personal life of one of our forum members. I'll see if I can find the relevant posts for you.

Don't KrautMeister. That's just digging up old shit and would further invade the privacy of the member.

(26-05-2014 01:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Chippy was banned.

Which was bullshit, may I add.

You ain't been stalked I gather. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-05-2014, 01:55 PM
(26-05-2014 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't KrautMeister. That's just digging up old shit and would further invade the privacy of the member.
Fair enough, I can see your point. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
26-05-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 02:07 PM by Anjele.)
Chippy posted a bunch of stuff to bait Cathy...only if what he (insert - supposedly) - dug up was correct...which was vehemently denied, was he actually stalking. Otherwise, he was fucking with her.

But it's a done deal now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 02:09 PM
(26-05-2014 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chippy posted a bunch of stuff to bait Cathy...only if what he (insert - supposedly) - dug up was correct...which was vehemently denied, was he actually stalking. Otherwise, he was fucking with her.

But it's a done deal now.

That behavior should have been enough for a Rule 5 ban. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user