What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
(28-05-2014 12:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 11:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lies. Clearly it's Candlejack!
Who is this Candlejack fellow suppo

[Image: 35utro.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 01:10 AM
(27-05-2014 11:59 AM)kim Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 02:28 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  It doesn't really matter when someone "wishes he were still here" despite knowing he was psycho. Angry

Uh... Unsure yea... sure Ceph ... whatever you say.

Someone wanna get that hammer thingy handy?

Does this post even mean anything? I don't get it.

Anyway, I called it that Chippy was going to end up doing something fucked up like this. I'm incredibly sorry to the people he scared/bothered. Sad

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
28-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Er... let's just forget this whole deal... it's bad enough when assholes cause shit but causing shit *after* they've been banned... that's pretty fucken special. Or maybe we're all special... It's not worth fighting about, it's a frikken net forum, and no one gives a shit...

*flounces away*

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-05-2014, 05:01 AM
(27-05-2014 01:55 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I really hope this doesn't start a flame war, but;
When somebody exhibits psycho/destructive behavior, that's your cue to just go ahead and ignore absolutely everything that person has to say. (Absolutely everything. Really.) Especially when they do it over the internet.

It stands to reason that someone obsessed with gaining strangers' attention knows/learned how to manipulate words to make themselves sound like they know what they're talking about when they really don't. It kind of worries me that so many of you are willing to ignore his obvious character flaws just because you liked conversing with him on one internet forum. Life is a little more complicated than that, don't you think? Do you even hear yourselves? "Yeah, that guy was fucking crazy. But he sure opened my eyes about string theory!!" And did anybody notice how he always seemed to be an "expert" on whatever subject we were discussing? Doesn't that seem like something an expert googler would do?

Whatever. I'm glad his sexist, idiot ass is gone. He was a creepy obsessive fucktard. Good riddance!

Haha...yes, he was even an expert on enemas and feminine douching.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-05-2014, 05:14 AM
(27-05-2014 04:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Chippy's picture also freaked me out. No keep it awayNo

Wanna know whose picture creeps me out? Ludicrous and his fondness for pennywise. I hate that fucking clown.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
28-05-2014, 06:07 AM
(27-05-2014 04:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Chippy's picture also freaked me out. No keep it awayNo

Didn't freak me out so much as disgust me....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2014, 04:57 PM
(28-05-2014 05:14 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Wanna know whose picture creeps me out? Ludicrous and his fondness for pennywise. I hate that fucking clown.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-05-2014, 04:23 AM
(28-05-2014 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:14 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Wanna know whose picture creeps me out? Ludicrous and his fondness for pennywise. I hate that fucking clown.

Jerk