What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
(26-05-2014 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chippy posted a bunch of stuff to bait Cathy...only if what he (insert - supposedly) - dug up was correct...which was vehemently denied, was he actually stalking. Otherwise, he was fucking with her.

But it's a done deal now.

He stated his intentions to dig further. He stated that he had already a lot of info on her. He said a bunch of extremely creepy things including stuff like that he knew where she lived. He deserved it fully. He was warned beforehand too. Everything was done by the book.

He might have been an intelligent and interesting guy to talk to but I don't regret his ban one single tiny little bit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
26-05-2014, 02:20 PM
(26-05-2014 02:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Chippy posted a bunch of stuff to bait Cathy...only if what he (insert - supposedly) - dug up was correct...which was vehemently denied, was he actually stalking. Otherwise, he was fucking with her.

He stated his intentions to dig further. He stated that he had already a lot of info on her. He said a bunch of extremely creepy things including stuff like that he knew where she lived. He deserved it fully. He was warned beforehand too. Everything was done by the book.

He might have been an intelligent and interesting guy to talk to but I don't regret his ban one single tiny little bit.

He was officially warned and should have stopped right there, I agree.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 02:56 PM

How would you feel if I revealed all of the personal information I know about you and you know about me as friends and confidants to the general public? The information wouldn't bother me none, but the reveal would.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-05-2014, 02:58 PM
(26-05-2014 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

How would you feel if I revealed all of the personal information I know about you and you know about me as friends to the general public? The information wouldn't bother me, but the reveal would.

I just wonder what he really knew and what he was guessing at. That's all. He and Cathy were in the midst of a pissing contest and I wouldn't put it past Chippy to make things up to make it look like he knew facts about her.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

26-05-2014, 03:00 PM
I see. That must've been scary for Cathy.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
26-05-2014, 03:01 PM
(26-05-2014 02:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How would you feel if I revealed all of the personal information I know about you and you know about me as friends to the general public? The information wouldn't bother me, but the reveal would.

I just wonder what he really knew and what he was guessing at. That's all. He and Cathy were in the midst of a pissing contest and I wouldn't put it past Chippy to make things up to make it look like he knew facts about her.

Does it actually matter? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(26-05-2014 03:00 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  I see. That must've been scary for Cathy.

And that's why he's gone. As are the rules...I just wish he would have listened when warned, that's all.

26-05-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 03:14 PM by Anjele.)
(26-05-2014 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I just wonder what he really knew and what he was guessing at. That's all. He and Cathy were in the midst of a pissing contest and I wouldn't put it past Chippy to make things up to make it look like he knew facts about her.

Just curious, that's all...I wonder about it. They were fighting and he went too far either way.

I'll stand real still...you all come on with the pitch and the torches.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 03:07 PM
It's important that if mods and admin demand a member to follow the rules that they make sure that there are consequences if the member doesn't. If they don't then they lose their authority and control over the forum.

This is also why it is important that they only make such demands when it is warranted. It is up to the mods / admin to make that judgement call taking into consideration information that won't necessarily be immediately apparent to everyone else.
26-05-2014, 03:13 PM
(26-05-2014 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I just wonder what he really knew and what he was guessing at. That's all. He and Cathy were in the midst of a pissing contest and I wouldn't put it past Chippy to make things up to make it look like he knew facts about her.

No it does not. You get in somebody's IRL grill and you get bounced.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus