What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
He was banned. If you don't want to follow the rules, expect consequencesUndecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 03:13 PM
(26-05-2014 03:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Does it actually matter? Consider

Just curious, that's all...I wonder about it. They were fighting and he went to far either way.

I'll stand real still...you all come on with the pitch and the torches.

No, you've suffered enough. Unsure

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2014, 03:17 PM
This place has gotten to the point where "Question Everything" is no more than a bumper sticker line.

I said several times that I agree he was warned - he should have stopped - he didn't - he was banned. I get it, I am okay with the enforcement of the rule. I wish he would have stopped and was still here.

Perhaps I wasn't plain enough in what I meant/thought.

Still sitting quietly...I have matches, you don't have to drag the torches with you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 03:27 PM by Stevil.)
(26-05-2014 01:47 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  That's a shame, he was very helpfull when it came to philoophy but he was a little too prone to get into fights with people over petty stuff.
He has sooo many issues. Gets more interested in shit slinging than discussing interesting stuff. He was turning this forum into his own personal urinal.

Philosophically I felt he is very close minded, and becomes over emotional, if you have a difference of opinion or different philosophical position then he just resorts to personal insults. Its very tiring.
If you go to philosophical forums then you see the people who are really into philosophy, they consider all the alternatives in a considered unemotional way, as if they are open minded and keen to explore alternatives and new ideas.

Certainly he is smart but I hadn't once seen him provide an original thought.
Just my 2 cents.
[+] 7 users Like Stevil's post
26-05-2014, 03:28 PM
(26-05-2014 03:20 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 01:47 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  That's a shame, he was very helpfull when it came to philoophy but he was a little too prone to get into fights with people over petty stuff.
He has sooo many issues. Gets more interested in shit slinging than discussing interesting stuff. He as turning this forum into his own personal urinal.

Philosophically I felt he is very close minded, and becomes over emotional, if you have a difference of opinion or different philosophical position then he just resorts to personal insults. Its very tiring.
If you go to philosophical forums then you see the people who are really into philosophy, they consider all the alternatives in a considered unemotional way, as if they are open minded and keen to explore alternatives and new ideas.

Just my 2 cents.

I feel like you just described Taq, also.

Some days both could contribute positively, and have really interesting debates, discussions, etc.

Other days they liked starting tornadoes of bullshit, and once one of those is started, the shit starts to splatter off into other threads and sections.

It's pretty gross. Confused
[+] 9 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 03:35 PM
(26-05-2014 01:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Chippy was banned.

Which was bullshit, may I add.

(26-05-2014 03:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This place has gotten to the point where "Question Everything" is no more than a bumper sticker line.

I said several times that I agree he was warned - he should have stopped - he didn't - he was banned. I get it, I am okay with the enforcement of the rule. I wish he would have stopped and was still here.

You and Ferdi got some weird horndog fascination with this fuck. He's a self-educated over-educated carpenter in Oz. You gonna go for that? In my neighborhood carpenters don't make dick.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-05-2014, 03:38 PM
(26-05-2014 03:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 01:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Chippy was banned.

Which was bullshit, may I add.

(26-05-2014 03:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This place has gotten to the point where "Question Everything" is no more than a bumper sticker line.

You and Ferdi got some weird horndog fascination with this fuck. He's a self-educated over-educated carpenter in Oz. You gonna go for that?

He was nice to me for some reason...I try not to follow what others think about people...I don't always succeed, but I try. There's no horndog thing involved at all. I have been the target of Cathy's wrath, I was never the target of Chippy's - so there's that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 03:51 PM
And, may I add, you stick up for Trainwreck. In fact, when he threatened a member of my family and said horrible things to me...you blew it off. At this point your opinion on what I think of the Chippy thing isn't important to me.

I realize that that the rule he broke was put in place in part because of me. However, no one gave a shit when TW made threats to me even after the rule was in place.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 03:54 PM
(26-05-2014 03:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:20 PM)Stevil Wrote:  He has sooo many issues. Gets more interested in shit slinging than discussing interesting stuff. He as turning this forum into his own personal urinal.

Just my 2 cents.

I feel like you just described Taq, also.

Far as I can remember, there wasn't actually much difference between them despite their constant going at each other.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
26-05-2014, 04:20 PM
(26-05-2014 03:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  However, no one gave a shit when TW made threats to me even after the rule was in place.

His threats are feckless. He don't even know how to get the fuck outta Brooklyn.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus