What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
...and that's part of the reason you can keep that admin job, KC.

(27-05-2014 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I won't sing praises for the guy but there are few more here that are just as annoying, the difference is they have "fan clubs" and their behaviors are encouraged by the club.

I don't have a "fan club," I have groupies. And don't make me post moar Gwynnies. Angry

Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-05-2014, 01:19 PM
(27-05-2014 01:07 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  they have "fan clubs" and their behaviors are encouraged by the club.
That sounds very much like Chippy.

I wasn't talking about him. He's gone and not an issue anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
27-05-2014, 01:21 PM
(27-05-2014 01:13 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...and that's part of the reason you can keep that admin job, KC.

(27-05-2014 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I won't sing praises for the guy but there are few more here that are just as annoying, the difference is they have "fan clubs" and their behaviors are encouraged by the club.

I don't have a "fan club," I have groupies. And don't make me post moar Gwynnies. Angry

Big Grin

Yeah...I'm a groupie. I'll follow you around. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-05-2014, 01:50 PM
(27-05-2014 01:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 01:13 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...and that's part of the reason you can keep that admin job, KC.

Big Grin

Yeah...I'm a groupie. I'll follow you around. Wink

Blush

Sometimes I feel like Wile E Coyote; and there's still no part of the blueprint where I'm sailing over the horizon with a rocket up my ass Sadcryface

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-05-2014, 02:08 PM
(26-05-2014 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been the target of Cathy's wrath, I was never the target of Chippy's - so there's that.

Hmmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever said a cross or mean thing to you, Anj. Am I missing something here?

And because you are curious, I'll tell you. Cathy is not my real name. It's my grandmother's name. I also have a twin sister, who is named after my grandmother. Myself on the other hand - I'm named after my grandfather. It is a Long story. The short version is that my mother went into labor early and my grandfather actually delivered us in his living room. In my mother's euphoria, I was named after him while my sister was named after grandma. Therefore, My legal name is a "typical" man's name. I operate under an alias, because I'm tired of everyone getting confused because I am a woman. (Like when I'm on the phone, or meet someone for the first time). We often use the same screen name for things.

So when chippy decided to look me up, he saw my sister. Then proceeded to dig into HER life. And because we are identical twins, and are very close, we do as twins do...and have a lot of common things in our lives. We both went to UB, (I went onto Cornell she went onto NYU). we both own our own businesses, etc. etc.

So it wasn't stalking in that he was digging up info on ME, but he was digging up info on HER. Which is irrelevant....he shouldn't have been digging into anyone's life. Google is wonderful, but it can also get you into trouble.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
27-05-2014, 02:11 PM
(27-05-2014 01:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 01:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah...I'm a groupie. I'll follow you around. Wink

Blush

Sometimes I feel like Wile E Coyote; and there's still no part of the blueprint where I'm sailing over the horizon with a rocket up my ass Sadcryface

Odd, I feel like I've one of those "X" marks the spot things on my back.

27-05-2014, 02:12 PM
(26-05-2014 04:25 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  I'm assuming Cathy left or hasnt been posting since.

I'm still here. How have you been? Hug

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
27-05-2014, 02:12 PM
(27-05-2014 02:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been the target of Cathy's wrath, I was never the target of Chippy's - so there's that.

Hmmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever said a cross or mean thing to you, Anj. Am I missing something here?

And because you are curious, I'll tell you. Cathy is not my real name. It's my grandmother's name. I also have a twin sister, who is named after my grandmother. Myself on the other hand - I'm named after my grandfather. It is a Long story. The short version is that my mother went into labor early and my grandfather actually delivered us in his living room. In my mother's euphoria, I was named after him while my sister was named after grandma. Therefore, My legal name is a "typical" man's name. I operate under an alias, because I'm tired of everyone getting confused because I am a woman. (Like when I'm on the phone, or meet someone for the first time). We often use the same screen name for things.

So when chippy decided to look me up, he saw my sister. Then proceeded to dig into HER life. And because we are identical twins, and are very close, we do as twins do...and have a lot of common things in our lives. We both went to UB, (I went onto Cornell she went onto NYU). we both own our own businesses, etc. etc.

So it wasn't stalking in that he was digging up info on ME, but he was digging up info on HER. Which is irrelevant....he shouldn't have been digging into anyone's life. Google is wonderful, but it can also get you into trouble.

Have you copnsidered changing your name?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
27-05-2014, 02:14 PM
(26-05-2014 01:44 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Chippy was banned.

Which was bullshit, may I add.

That's nice, Ferd. I really appreciate the support Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
27-05-2014, 02:16 PM
(27-05-2014 02:12 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 02:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hmmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever said a cross or mean thing to you, Anj. Am I missing something here?

Have you copnsidered changing your name?

Of course. I never did because my grandfather loved the idea of my being named after him. He died a few years ago but I'm established in my business and reputation, ya know? My degrees are all in my legal name. My passport, pistol permits, etc. the idea of changing all of that makes me think it's not worth it.