What happened to Chippy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: What happened to Chippy?
(27-05-2014 02:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been the target of Cathy's wrath, I was never the target of Chippy's - so there's that.

Hmmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever said a cross or mean thing to you, Anj. Am I missing something here?

And because you are curious, I'll tell you. Cathy is not my real name. It's my grandmother's name. I also have a twin sister, who is named after my grandmother. Myself on the other hand - I'm named after my grandfather. It is a Long story. The short version is that my mother went into labor early and my grandfather actually delivered us in his living room. In my mother's euphoria, I was named after him while my sister was named after grandma. Therefore, My legal name is a "typical" man's name. I operate under an alias, because I'm tired of everyone getting confused because I am a woman. (Like when I'm on the phone, or meet someone for the first time). We often use the same screen name for things.

So when chippy decided to look me up, he saw my sister. Then proceeded to dig into HER life. And because we are identical twins, and are very close, we do as twins do...and have a lot of common things in our lives. We both went to UB, (I went onto Cornell she went onto NYU). we both own our own businesses, etc. etc.

So it wasn't stalking in that he was digging up info on ME, but he was digging up info on HER. Which is irrelevant....he shouldn't have been digging into anyone's life. Google is wonderful, but it can also get you into trouble.

So... what am I to call you if not Cathy? Sad

Your name's Bartholomew, isn't it [Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2014, 06:19 PM
(27-05-2014 05:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 02:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hmmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever said a cross or mean thing to you, Anj. Am I missing something here?

And because you are curious, I'll tell you. Cathy is not my real name. It's my grandmother's name. I also have a twin sister, who is named after my grandmother. Myself on the other hand - I'm named after my grandfather. It is a Long story. The short version is that my mother went into labor early and my grandfather actually delivered us in his living room. In my mother's euphoria, I was named after him while my sister was named after grandma. Therefore, My legal name is a "typical" man's name. I operate under an alias, because I'm tired of everyone getting confused because I am a woman. (Like when I'm on the phone, or meet someone for the first time). We often use the same screen name for things.

So when chippy decided to look me up, he saw my sister. Then proceeded to dig into HER life. And because we are identical twins, and are very close, we do as twins do...and have a lot of common things in our lives. We both went to UB, (I went onto Cornell she went onto NYU). we both own our own businesses, etc. etc.

So it wasn't stalking in that he was digging up info on ME, but he was digging up info on HER. Which is irrelevant....he shouldn't have been digging into anyone's life. Google is wonderful, but it can also get you into trouble.

So... what am I to call you if not Cathy? Sad

Tongue

I'm not telling you my name, dinkus

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
27-05-2014, 06:22 PM
(27-05-2014 06:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 05:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So... what am I to call you if not Cathy? Sad

Tongue

That means it's Bartholomew. Big Grin

#sigh
27-05-2014, 06:26 PM
(27-05-2014 06:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 06:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm not telling you my name, dinkus

That means it's Bartholomew. Big Grin

It's rumpelstiltskin

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 8 users Like Cathym112's post
27-05-2014, 06:30 PM
(27-05-2014 06:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 05:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So... what am I to call you if not Cathy? Sad

Tongue

Fine! Your dairy air will now be known, affectionately, as Sherbet!

YOU, however, will be known as Pubert! Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
27-05-2014, 06:42 PM
(27-05-2014 06:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 06:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm not telling you my name, dinkus

Fine! Your dairy air will now be known, affectionately, as Sherbet!

Are you mixing medications again? Consider

I thought you would be excited to know that there are 2 people with my sherbet walking around?

27-05-2014, 06:53 PM
(27-05-2014 06:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 06:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Fine! Your dairy air will now be known, affectionately, as Sherbet!

Are you mixing medications again? Consider

I thought you would be excited to know that there are 2 people with my sherbet walking around?

Ohmy That thought only just now occurred to me Shocking

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
27-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Admit it. Your name is Meadows Cuthbert.

Chippy was raptured. Too bad, cuz he was one smart cookie. He knew more Philosophy in his little finger than I will ever know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-05-2014, 07:21 PM
(27-05-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Admit it. Your name is Meadows Cuthbert.

Chippy was raptured. Too bad, cuz he was one smart cookie. He knew more Philosophy in his little finger than I will ever know.

Prick obviously didn't know dick about Ethics.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-05-2014, 07:25 PM
(27-05-2014 07:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 07:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Admit it. Your name is Meadows Cuthbert.

Prick obviously didn't know dick about Ethics.

I missed the "events" in question. I wonder what set him off ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.