What happened to Lord Dark Helmet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 10:13 PM
What happened to Lord Dark Helmet
I'm just curious. Maybe he disappeared because he's embarrassed or ashamed about supporting Trump?

I'd be fairly embarrassed if I voted for him. The Looney Tunes POTUS.

Weird cos I checked his last post was on the 31st Jan. Gone from one month to the next.

Then again maybe it's for the best. He was a shitty person to have around (not based on his opinions but on his personality). Was so easy to disagree with.

anyways....

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like DeepThought's post
01-04-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: What happened to Lord Dark Helmet
Dead under a rock, next to a pile of Glen Beck pictures and InfoWars supplements.

Cause? Dehydration from chronic masturbation.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2017, 10:21 PM
But, but, but the Republicans OWN the House, the Senate, the White House, and most state governorships and legislatures. What could *possibly* go wrong ?

Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-04-2017, 10:24 PM
People were shitty towards him during the campaign (because he supported Trump) and so he was a complete cunt after Trump won (rightfully so IMO, we were rather cunty towards him to begin with. Myself included of course but that goes without saying I'm cunty towards everyone).

I suspect he simply got sick of being a cunt and didn't want to stick around after becoming so hated (for being cunty about Trump winning).
I mean all he was gonna get basically from there on out was hostility so it's no wonder he left.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Shhhhh. He might get some sort of notification that his name popped up on TTA and show up again. Mums the word.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-04-2017, 10:26 PM
(01-04-2017 10:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People were shitty towards him during the campaign (because he supported Trump) and so he was a complete cunt after Trump won (rightfully so IMO, we were rather cunty towards him to begin with. Myself included of course but that goes without saying I'm cunty towards everyone).

I suspect he simply got sick of being a cunt and didn't want to stick around after becoming so hated (for being cunty about Trump winning).
I mean all he was gonna get basically from there on out was hostility so it's no wonder he left.

You're forgetting the part where he said "pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens", and that California votes shouldn't be counted in an election, which makes him an outright fascist, so fuck him. I have zero sympathy.
[+] 9 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
02-04-2017, 12:37 AM
(01-04-2017 10:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 10:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People were shitty towards him during the campaign (because he supported Trump) and so he was a complete cunt after Trump won (rightfully so IMO, we were rather cunty towards him to begin with. Myself included of course but that goes without saying I'm cunty towards everyone).

You're forgetting the part where he said "pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens", and that California votes shouldn't be counted in an election, which makes him an outright fascist, so fuck him. I have zero sympathy.

He didn't mean half the shit he said after Trump one he was just winding people up.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-04-2017, 12:55 AM
For once Muffsy is mostly right.

He really wasn't personally a bad guy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-04-2017, 01:00 AM
(02-04-2017 12:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For once Muffsy is mostly right.

Being a professional contrarian makes him an asshole either way.

Ah well, we still have Birdguy to bat around every time he opens his mouth to say something atrocious about healthcare or operating a motor vehicle.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 01:37 AM
(02-04-2017 12:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...

Just a guy with a bad personality.

A little bird told me that he was busy right now fighting the deportation of his son's Iranian wife.

Angel

[+] 11 users Like DLJ's post