What happened to Lord Dark Helmet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: What happened to Lord Dark Helmet
Well, I won't miss him and I am certain I am not the only one. I bet he comes back when the impeachment starts Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
03-04-2017, 10:44 AM
(03-04-2017 01:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 10:00 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My guess is he is in a big, sweaty man pile with Heywood, Agnostic Shane, and Gilgamesh. I could be wrong but I don't really give a shit.

Okay, who in that pile is pitching, and who is catching? Wink

^ "Looking good Francis. Well rested, like you've been pitching not catching." ^

I bet it is a versatile pile.

[Image: GcDOyXN.gif]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
03-04-2017, 02:01 PM
(02-04-2017 01:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 12:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For once Muffsy is mostly right.

He really wasn't personally a bad guy.

Being a professional contrarian makes him an asshole either way.

Ah well, we still have Birdguy to bat around every time he opens his mouth to say something atrocious about healthcare or operating a motor vehicle.
And what's left for him to be the contrarian aboot, so I figured thats why he's not as often around.

It's like the connection of lack of threads about morality or Jesus existence and lessened Tomsasia presence because there's nothing to harp about.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-04-2017, 04:26 PM
(03-04-2017 02:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 01:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Being a professional contrarian makes him an asshole either way.

Ah well, we still have Birdguy to bat around every time he opens his mouth to say something atrocious about healthcare or operating a motor vehicle.
And what's left for him to be the contrarian aboot, so I figured thats why he's not as often around.

It's like the connection of lack of threads about morality or Jesus existence and lessened Tomsasia presence because there's nothing to harp about.
I can understand being contrarian if you're clever about it. But if someone's just saying stupid shit, it's not all that impressive.
04-04-2017, 05:28 PM
(02-04-2017 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 10:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You're forgetting the part where he said "pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens", and that California votes shouldn't be counted in an election, which makes him an outright fascist, so fuck him. I have zero sympathy.

He didn't mean half the shit he said after Trump one he was just winding people up.

No. I think most of those scumbags are really just scumbags.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post