What happened to the dinosaurs: lies by Answer in Genesis, permitted by Google. WTAF

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2015, 12:51 PM
What happened to the dinosaurs: lies by Answer in Genesis, permitted by Google. WTAF
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/05/26...dinosaurs/

See also Science Friday today for a discussion of this garbage :
http://www.sciencefriday.com/

Genesis has NO "answers" to anything, except "How did ancient goat-herders make up and import shit from Babylonian myths about stuff they had NO CLUE ?"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-06-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: What happened to the dinosaurs: lies by Answer in Genesis, permitted by Google. WTAF
What AIG article was it? I want t know for reasons

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: What happened to the dinosaurs: lies by Answer in Genesis, permitted by Google. WTAF
My guess, either... 1) AIG has chosen certain keywords to make their articles filter to the top of search engines by paid searches or 2) constant hits on the site or article has driven it to the top of searches or 3) some combination of the latter and former.

It just means we'll have to work that much harder to disperse the truth.

**Crickets** -- God
05-06-2015, 01:34 PM
(05-06-2015 01:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What AIG article was it? I want t know for reasons
:-)
AIG doesn't provide reasons, it provides answers. Doh!
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
05-06-2015, 01:42 PM
(05-06-2015 01:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 01:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What AIG article was it? I want t know for reasons
:-)

But for real source?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2015, 03:22 PM
(05-06-2015 01:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 01:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  :-)

But for real source?

Google "What happened to the dinosaurs ?" At the top of the results, AIG will come up first.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-06-2015, 03:24 PM
(05-06-2015 03:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 01:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But for real source?

Google "What happened to the dinosaurs ?" At the top of the results, AIG will come up first.

Everyone please do this search and then hit 'feedback' under the AIG card. Tell Google this is bullshit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-06-2015, 05:28 PM
My son already flagged it as unuseful. He said it can't be sited on a scientific paper and therefore shouldn't be included.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-06-2015, 05:32 PM
[Image: 2285_2530.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
05-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Everyone knows the dinosaurs went on to further their careers with Spielberg.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.