What happened to the gold Jesus got ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 12:13 PM
What happened to the gold Jesus got ?
Well, I have to admit that I asked this question on another forum. Sorry. But the answers were so funny I thought I'd ask it on this forum since there are even funnier people here.

What did Mary and Joseph do with the gold the three wise men gave them for Jesus' birthday. Did Joseph loose it in a poker game? I donno but it seems that it should have gotten them a nicer room in the Inn. An upgrade is real nice when you've just given birth in a barn.

And..................go!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-06-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: What happened to the gold Jesus got ?
(13-06-2013 12:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I have to admit that I asked this question on another forum. Sorry. But the answers were so funny I thought I'd ask it on this forum since there are even funnier people here.

What did Mary and Joseph do with the gold the three wise men gave them for Jesus' birthday. Did Joseph loose it in a poker game? I donno but it seems that it should have gotten them a nicer room in the Inn. An upgrade is real nice when you've just given birth in a barn.

And..................go!

Spinnin Rims for the Donkey-horse Jesus was always riding. Poor thing was a very confused animal so anything to draw attention away from that...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-06-2013, 01:29 PM
It should have gone to funding a paternity test. But I hear it went towards an abortion for Mary (that whole "virgin birth" story didn't work the second time around).

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
13-06-2013, 01:30 PM
They hired disciples! C'mon, dude! Holy ass still has to be wiped! Virgin tit can't provide milk! Somebody's gotta milk the goat! Plus tools. How are you grow up to be a carpenter/savior without the proper tools???? You gotta have dinosaur bone through the week because those have the sharpest edge. And white robes on Sunday! You think white robes were easy to find in those days???? People worked in the dirt! Damn! Typical atheist! Why don't you people think this shit through!
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
13-06-2013, 01:37 PM
"It should have gone to funding a paternity test. But I hear it went towards an abortion for Mary (that whole "virgin birth" story didn't work the second time around). "

Oh you blasphemer! God is great and good! And RARELY gets a boner for human girls! . . . Depending on which, or how many gods you like. . . But. Well. look at the paintings! Mary was kind of cute! Me and God would have done her!
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
13-06-2013, 01:39 PM
(13-06-2013 12:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I have to admit that I asked this question on another forum. Sorry. But the answers were so funny I thought I'd ask it on this forum since there are even funnier people here.

And..................go!

Mary spent it on furniture for the house joesph promised he'd build, but never did.

When tears are in your eyes and you can't find the way
It's hard to make believe you're happy when you're gray
Baby, when you're feelin' like you'll never see the mornin' light
Come to me..Baby, you'll see -- The Four Seasons

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-06-2013, 02:13 PM
'Mary spent it on furniture for the house joesph promised he'd build, but never did."

Oh no! It wasn't a house she spent it on . . . after all those years of virginity! It was . . . um. . . well never mind! We won't mention the lonely days and lonely nights! . . . REPENT! GOD DAMN IT! Atheists are penetrating my brain since I came to this forum!!! Where is my tinfoil hat?????
13-06-2013, 02:24 PM
magic beans
13-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Joseph had to pawn it to pay off all the people who made up the stories that got him off the hook for knocking up Mary.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
13-06-2013, 02:37 PM
"magic beans" ???

WRONG FAIRYTALE!!!! See what I'm saying??? How can you not understand the simplicity of magic beans and the complexity of magic feet!!!?? Which walk on water???? GOD!, ZEUS, and CAT-WOMAN! Cat-woman bless you! May she save your souls.
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post