What happened to the gold Jesus got ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: What happened to the gold Jesus got ?
Maybe Joe and Mary took the gold and sent him to school to become a nice Jewish doctor. He learned to help sick people and word got around , the stories got retold and damn, pretty soon he was the son of god. Stuff like that happens.

If you check around on Christian sites some of them say god had the three wise men give the gold to Jesus so Joe and Mary had a way to finance the trip to Egypt to flee . It's another one of god's great plans. There is zero evidence that there was any slaughter of babies but oh well, that doesn't stop the Christians believing the story.

Actually Frankincense today is also known as boswellia and I take it in pill form to help my arthritis. If you look it up on the Sloan-Kettering web site it gives some pretty decent accounts of it's chemical action on joint pain. But I digress.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 03:44 PM
They needed it as seed money to start the Catholic Church.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Mary and Joseph were Jews right? Well what do you think Jews would have done with that gold?... of course they hoarded it!

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2013, 07:51 PM
(13-06-2013 12:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I have to admit that I asked this question on another forum. Sorry. But the answers were so funny I thought I'd ask it on this forum since there are even funnier people here.

What did Mary and Joseph do with the gold the three wise men gave them for Jesus' birthday. Did Joseph loose it in a poker game? I donno but it seems that it should have gotten them a nicer room in the Inn. An upgrade is real nice when you've just given birth in a barn.

And..................go!

A diaper fund?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Mary & Joe what are you going to do now that you have all that gold?

We're going to Disney World!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
13-06-2013, 07:58 PM
They invested in the illuminati hedge fund.
Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

13-06-2013, 10:02 PM
The bible doesn't say how much gold he got -- perhaps it was just a couple bucks' worth. I think Mary spent it on a shirt that read "I gave birth as a virgin then fled to Egypt, and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt".

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2013, 10:20 PM
(13-06-2013 10:02 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  The bible doesn't say how much gold he got -- perhaps it was just a couple bucks' worth. I think Mary spent it on a shirt that read "I gave birth as a virgin then fled to Egypt, and all I got was this stupid T-Shirt".

Maybe a tee-shirt for Joseph?

"We couldn't admit I did it, so we blamed the dog"

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-06-2013, 10:31 PM
He paid the devil his due.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-06-2013, 10:36 PM
They probably tithed it until it disappeared.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post