What happens after these US elections?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: What happens after these US elections?
the Liberal side will lose , trump defiantly will win !
WW3 might happen , isis will get to bomb america.
more blood, the poor will remain poor.
the same old song js Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 07:42 PM
I am very confident that I am way ahead of you - I have deliberated the theory that they are looking for. In 2008 I began searching for the theory, and by 2010, I had it pretty well down pat. That theory is also used to organize corporate and political charters.

I got there by recognizing that atheists were arguing using semantic misnomers, which is all subsequent of a knowledge classification system.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-06-2016, 09:13 PM
(27-06-2016 07:36 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  the Liberal side will lose , trump defiantly will win !

You're cute. If you give me your paypal address, I can send you a dollar, with which you could maybe buy a clue.
27-06-2016, 09:37 PM
(27-06-2016 09:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 07:36 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  the Liberal side will lose , trump defiantly will win !

You're cute. If you give me your paypal address, I can send you a dollar, with which you could maybe buy a clue.

i bet on that with my life. the president was already chosen hun .
plus it's fucking chaos everywhere Isis is getting stronger and bigger and will grow more to be huge opponent in the WW3
27-06-2016, 10:26 PM
(27-06-2016 06:26 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 04:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Speaking as your long time friend brother, you can use all the friends you can get.

My campaign includes semantic adjustments of sacred words to atheists, and as you know, atheists are not to keen on that.

What does that even mean?

Quote:I am not going to back down and pander to atheists for support in this manner - they have to change their thinking to the correct reasoning.

Furthermore, I am campaigning for a new constitutional system. Thus far, atheists do not question the integrity of the constitution - atheists believe they interpret it more accurately than the Christians, and that it is the proper way to guide the society. I believe atheists behold to the political charter system, just as ignorantly as the Christians behold the Bible for guiding society.

Your generalizations are simplistic and uninformed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2016, 10:30 PM
(27-06-2016 09:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You're cute. If you give me your paypal address, I can send you a dollar, with which you could maybe buy a clue.

i bet on that with my life. the president was already chosen hun .

So, you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist? Consider

Quote:plus it's fucking chaos everywhere Isis is getting stronger and bigger and will grow more to be huge opponent in the WW3

ISIS has neither the personnel nor the technology to be a huge opponent. They are simply a scummy group of psychopaths.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
27-06-2016, 11:06 PM
(27-06-2016 01:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If Hillary wins, then the conservatives and law enforcement will call for a constitutional convention charging that the political system is irreversibly corrupt.

If Trump wins, then Hillary will be prosecuted for the crimes that she is being investigated for, and we will have that trial of the century that we did not go through with President Nixon - ultimately exposing that the political system is irreversibly corrupt and that a more orderly constitution needs to be commissioned which better organizes the law.
Which according to TrainWreak, the people of America will choose him to write this new constitution. A person with no higher education, no experience, no qualifications, no contacts or supporters, who can't hold a job or residence, who relies on other people to keep him alive through welfare and street begging, with a history of rampant and documented racism.

Because TrainWreak is delusional and thinks that's a thing that will happen, because turning from a corrupt system of government and asking a hobo with a history of nothing but systematic failure and bigotry makes perfect sense.

I kinda wanna book mark this so when none of his predictions comes true I can point him back at this and laugh.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-06-2016, 11:15 PM
(21-06-2016 06:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am not a racist.

(27-06-2016 02:10 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It is absolutely embarrassing what she is doing, and my fellow atheists are just like my fellow Christians, Jews, ragheads, chinks, spics, niggers, and white trash - stupid Drinking Beverage
[Image: 2ff9b1b562b0094e1ab44747be37d470b6c8e332...d60dba.jpg]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
28-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Hillary: Either a war or a terrorist attack that she knew about but didn't stop because she likes war. Also expect to get fucked over by big business as those are the only people she cars about.

Trump: Every wonder what would happen if a meme ran the country? Trump would be that guy. Nothing would happen, no war, no riots, hell the wall won't be built. At best he would just piss people off and after 4 years people will still be upset if he was elected.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-06-2016, 07:04 AM
So if I can summarize all of the past 4 pages: US citizens (judging by answers here) do not actually care who wins because it makes no difference. Shit will keep happening and probably get worse but the people don't feel like they can make a change either. Politicians know that they can do what they want because no one will try to stop them therefore fraud will keep happening in elections and, as we apparently agree, no one will try to stop that either.

I find it shocking how people in general think they cannot make a difference. I mean look at it. You have those top1% and all they need is the people to stay indifferent. It seems they are doing a great job because if they wouldn't do a great job at it, there would be an uproar. Take the US. There are way way enough people that, if they can get together on a cause (for example fixing a corrupt government), they can because as a big mass of people there is a lot of strenght and that is scary for all those money whores at the top Wink

Dunno.

I am btw applying this statement to all countries that feel they cannot fight against this bullshit. Because governments are corrupt and useless in pretty much all countries (let's maybe exclude Norway and Sweden as they seem to work pretty fine.). The only difference is that in most countries, they try to at least hide their corrupt systems and they do look fine on the outside. Democracy looks like democracy on the outside in most countries (although it is pretty much not there).

I am rambling and I think I just realized how lost the world is. (I realized it before but every year and with every election i witness, it gets worse)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -