What happens after these US elections?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 08:59 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: What happens after these US elections?
(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Which according to TrainWreak, the people of America will choose him to write this new constitution.
The people are not going to choose me to do it, because I have already commenced doing it - stupid.
Weeping When the time comes - I'll be ready.
The best that the people will get to "choose" would be a competition of generational charters. But I am years ahead of anyone, I have a fourth generation of such for you to review. I am working on its successor, the generic format for the municipalities. When the time comes - I'll be ready to enter my candidate charter.

(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  A person with no higher education, no experience, no qualifications, no contacts or supporters, who can't hold a job or residence, who relies on other people to keep him alive through welfare and street begging, with a history of rampant and documented racism.

None of that disqualifies anyone from writing a political charter. It may disqualify someone applying for the assignment, but nobody is proposing such an assignment, and I am not applying for the assignment - I'm doing it without prompting from anyone. It is very similar to writing a book, I want to do it, because I have the ability to do it. I have done it - it is not much different from writing a corporate charter.

I am outside the box. I am years ahead of anyone, and I am not going to cease working on it. I am very confident that I have a "scientific" format for organizing such a unique instrument.

(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Because TrainWreak is delusional and thinks that's a thing that will happen, because turning from a corrupt system of government and asking a hobo with a history of nothing but systematic failure and bigotry makes perfect sense.

The United States Constitution was secretly drafted two hundred years ago by racist slave owners only concerned with advancing White Man's corrupt ways. The Constitution is deceptively simple in its description of “three branches” and civil rights, but the actual government is not that simple - it is several layers complexed with an erroneous oversight system.

For the people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, it should not be that difficult to realize that a just constitution needs to be written. It should not be that difficult for passionate liberal intellectuals to recognize that political corruption and commercial fraud are the result of the exploitation of inadequacies of the social contract system that guides the society. It should not be that difficult for humble conservative economists to recognize that the government, like any enterprise, needs to be reorganized, so as, to correctly deploy the efficient techniques that were developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for unbiased political reporters to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the inadequately organized “grid” of “checks and balances.” It should not be that difficult for all the brilliant lawyers to recognize that the justice system has probably been breached of its mission to guide society towards its more just and tranquil aspirations, as assigned in the Preamble. It should not be that difficult for the secular atheists and independent critical free-thinkers to recognize that our constitutional system is based on compromised theories a hundred years prior to the organization of the social sciences, and that it is unreasonable to insist that it remain forever as adequate for guiding the approach to rational thought and orderly society.

It should not be that difficult for the average citizen to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution enriched with the knowledge and access to the technological apparatus that we have today that they would definitely do it differently. It just should not be that difficult to understand that a new constitution is indeed what we need.
Smartass

(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I kinda wanna book mark this so when none of his predictions comes true I can point him back at this and laugh.

Yeah, do that; and how about we review everyone's predictions???

Why are you so upset? If I am the delusional person you describe me to be, why don't you just ignore me? What are you afraid of?
Drooling

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 09:10 AM
(27-06-2016 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hillary wins and Texas starts a violent insurrection too stupid to realize they are surrounded on all sides, their air force consists of crop dusters, their navy consists of a bunch of shrimp boats, their army consists of a bunch of trigger happy crazies, and Little Finger is not coming to help. Mexico already kicked their ass once.

That's fucking stupid - you fucking imbecile!
I kinda wanna book mark this so when none of his predictions comes true I can point him back at this and laugh.
Tongue

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
28-06-2016, 09:15 AM
(27-06-2016 06:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No one likes to admit it but the "good ole' boy rule" still reigns and they do not want to give it up and they still do have a lot of power.

The "good ole boy" caucus set-up Obama to crash the government. Why would twenty-year senior senators and representatives let a freshman black man run for president with the campaign slogan, "Change Washington"????

28-06-2016, 09:55 AM
I dunno. Trump nukes the Middle East?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
28-06-2016, 10:00 AM
(28-06-2016 09:55 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I dunno. Trump nukes the Middle East?
Probably the middle east and Mexico. Seems he hates both equally.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
28-06-2016, 10:13 AM
(28-06-2016 09:55 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I dunno. Trump nukes the Middle East?

That is an american tradition, even bernie would end up doing it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-06-2016, 10:14 AM
(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Because TrainWreak is delusional and thinks that's a thing that will happen, because turning from a corrupt system of government and asking a hobo with a history of nothing but systematic failure and bigotry makes perfect sense.

Because the supporters of Nelson Mandela are delusional and think he's the man to make it happen, because turning from a corrupt system of government and asking a man in prison for 28 years, with a history of maybe, studying social organization, makes perfect sense.

28-06-2016, 10:25 AM
(28-06-2016 10:00 AM)Leela Wrote:  
Probably the middle east and Mexico. Seems he hates both equally.

You are both stupid victims of hate mongers. That is not going to happen - that's irrational. You're not even trying to figure out how the government works - you believe in the integrity of silly peons vying for your attention.

28-06-2016, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 10:39 AM by TrainWreck.)
(28-06-2016 09:15 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The "good ole boy" caucus set-up Obama to crash the government. Why would twenty-year senior senators and representatives let a freshman black man run for president with the campaign slogan, "Change Washington"????

Quote:Veteran US Senator Ted Kennedy has been released from hospital after suffering a seizure at President Barack Obama's inauguration lunch in Washington.

His doctors said the seizure was due to fatigue and not the cancerous brain tumour he is being treated for.

A spokeswoman for Mr Kennedy said the senator was in good spirits.

Despite being urged not to, the 76-year-old Mr Kennedy attended Mr Obama's swearing-in on Tuesday, held outdoors in freezing temperatures.

"After testing, we believe the incident was brought on by simple fatigue," Dr Edward Aulisi of Washington Hospital Center said in a statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7841151.stm

Kennedy was fucking with the nigga at his inaugural luncheon. He probably sent out a text at the time he had the "seizure" in the middle of Obama's long winded speech: ROTCFLMAO - rolling on the capitol floor laughing my ass off Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

28-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Quote:Anyway since it doesn't really matter who wins the election (even with all the obvious try-hard fraud going on), how much longer will US citizens just take it?

Take it? We caused it. If the red states keep sending tea-bagging assholes who think "compromise" is a dirty word then nothing will happen.... just like the last 8 years.

We will lurch from crisis to crisis, many of them self-induced, with no fucking plan at all.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!