What happens after these US elections?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: What happens after these US elections?
(28-06-2016 10:25 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 10:00 AM)Leela Wrote:  Probably the middle east and Mexico. Seems he hates both equally.

You are both stupid victims of hate mongers. That is not going to happen - that's irrational. You're not even trying to figure out how the government works - you believe in the integrity of silly peons vying for your attention.

I make the joke but somehow you're the clown. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 10:46 AM
(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I kinda wanna book mark this so when none of his predictions comes true I can point him back at this and laugh.

What are you afraid of? You can be the hero - you can write the better political charter. Who else would you trust to write the charter that is going to deliver social justice???

Get them to help you.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
28-06-2016, 12:24 PM
(28-06-2016 10:46 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I kinda wanna book mark this so when none of his predictions comes true I can point him back at this and laugh.

What are you afraid of? You can be the hero - you can write the better political charter. Who else would you trust to write the charter that is going to deliver social justice???

Get them to help you.

Is that the source of your convictions, fear and trust issues? I suppose that adds it up more.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-06-2016, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 12:59 PM by TrainWreck.)
The source of my convictions began in early 2001 when I recognized that society has on going issues in racial stratification. In one night of contemplation I decided that I was going to figure out what was wrong with society and then generate a solution. In early 2003 I was introduced to atheists Internet forums, AtheistNetwork, and that was (where) I recognized that atheists were quagmired in semantic misnomers. It was not until 2007 when I decided that those were seemingly the only problems that I could work with to argue a correction. As I began research, I recognized that there was an overarching problem with knowledge classification; and I realized that that was the problem that I originally set out to correct. After four years of development it became obvious that a system for organizing political charters was possible from the formula I deliberated.

My goal is to make this a better world by delivering the better application of the social contract theory.

What is your excuse for living?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
28-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Why is anybody even still talking to this troll. Look at his Reputation and the comments in there and to what he has said in this or any other discussion so far. He has nothing valuable to offer to the discussion. Just ignore his bullshit and carry on without him.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
28-06-2016, 01:08 PM
(28-06-2016 10:46 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

What are you afraid of? You can be the hero -

#sigh
28-06-2016, 01:14 PM
(28-06-2016 01:02 PM)Leela Wrote:  Why is anybody even still talking to this troll. Look at his Reputation and the comments in there and to what he has said in this or any other discussion so far. He has nothing valuable to offer to the discussion. Just ignore his bullshit and carry on without him.

I like him. Can't say why. Probably some sorta "There but for the grace of God go I" thing. ... oh, and we used to be roomies until the landlord's brother turned him in to the FBI and we were left homeless.

[Image: unabomber.jpg]

#sigh
28-06-2016, 01:22 PM
(28-06-2016 07:04 AM)Leela Wrote:  I find it shocking how people in general think they cannot make a difference.

The reason, when it comes down to general elections for president, an example might be that my vote only counts toward the state I live in.

The president isn't elected solely by popular vote -- where every single vote does count for something. Usually the popular vote goes in line with electoral college but there are times it doesn't reflect the people.

My state could have an unprecedented 100% voter turnout and 100% could vote for for the same candidate (say Clinton) and yes I know that would never happen but go with it...

We'd still only receive a max of 7 votes for our state (based on our population).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-06-2016, 07:04 PM
(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The people are not going to choose me to do it, because I have already commenced doing it - stupid.
Yes yes yes, you have been making this claim for the better part of a decade now and have nothing to show for it. Your assertions have gotten stale hobo.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  When the time comes - I'll be ready.
Well considering you are stating it's gonna happen in a couple of years or so from now and that you will be ready by then, and that you were stating it was gonna happen two years ago and that you would be ready then, AND the fact that I've been to your blog, website, and forums and that after nearly 10 years of work you have produced exactly zero documentation or literature you will forgive me if I think you are full of shit now just as much as you were last year and the years before that when you made the same claims.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  But I am years ahead of anyone
Considering you have nothing to show for it but the same hallow promises, the fact that you shit has not been peer-reviewed (despite trying to fool people into think it was by giving your self a "peer-review award") I'd say it's impossible for you to even know that. Add to that the fact that you are a consistent failure in everything you attempt to do as far as anyone can tell and I think it's even more unlikely that you are a head of anyone let alone everyone.

In fact the opposite is true, while it's true you have produced no actual documentation after nearly a decade you have shared a few of your views one of which being that no one on welfare should be allowed to vote (for some reason however they are not qualified to vote, but they are qualified to create a whole new government according to you). Considering about 1 in 3 Americans is on welfare of some kind and that they are predominantly low income families what you are ACTUALLY suggesting is the suppression of voter rights based on income: basically that poor people and those on government assistance should have their right to vote violated. Which would be moving in the opposite direction of "equal protection under the Law" (14th Amendment) meaning that not only are you NOT ahead of ANYONE you are actually about 150 years behind everyone else.

That said considering your tendency to whine and bitch about African-Americans on welfare, and the fact you're a demonstrated racist makes this seems like a blatant attempt to try and suppress black voting rights. Shocking.Rolleyes

You keep claiming you're years ahead of anyone else but every time you open your fucking mouth, or call people nigger or chink, you show you are actually DECADES behind the rest of us in your thinking. Feel free to repeat your lie though, I know you will.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have a fourth generation of such for you to review. I am working on its successor, the generic format for the municipalities.
Ya..heard this one before. You made a similar promise last year you failed to follow through with (surprise surprise). I've also read Mein Kampf once, I have zero interest in reading a low budget knock off made by an uneducated, unqualified, incompatent, bigot. No fuckin' thank you.Drinking Beverage

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  When the time comes - I'll be ready to enter my candidate charter.
Which according to you was gonna be 2 years ago and you had nothing then to show after nearly 7ish years of "work", and now 1 to 2 years later you still have nothing.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  None of that disqualifies anyone from writing a political charter.
No it's your rampant incompetence and failure to produce what you promise that disqualifies you. Being a racist and fucking idiot doesn't help either.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am outside the box. I am years ahead of anyone, and I am not going to cease working on it. I am very confident that I have a "scientific" format for organizing such a unique instrument.
Yes but you are a delusional failure and you keep forgetting to take that into account.

(27-06-2016 11:06 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Because TrainWreak is delusional and thinks that's a thing that will happen, because turning from a corrupt system of government and asking a hobo with a history of nothing but systematic failure and bigotry makes perfect sense.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The United States Constitution was secretly drafted two hundred years ago by racist slave owners only concerned with advancing White Man's corrupt ways.
Thank you for that idiotic and gross oversimplification of Americas founding however your attempt at a distraction is a failure as pointing out that Americas founders were racists and slave owners does nothing to address my criticism. That criticism being that you have to be fucking insane to think a country of 350+ million people will turn from the current system, no matter how bad it is, to one written by a racist hobo with a history of systemic failure, incompetence and who thinks poor people should be bared from voting.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The Constitution is deceptively simple in its description of “three branches” and civil rights, but the actual government is not that simple - it is several layers complexed with an erroneous oversight system.
Facepalm
Yes, thank you for pointing out that a 5 page document does not cover the entire complexity of a 240 year old Government. Who could have possibly known that. Thanks Capt. Fucking Obvious.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  For the people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, it should not be that difficult to realize that a just constitution needs to be written.
Not even going to get into the fact that less than half of those that signed the Constitution owned slaves and that many of them fought very hard against the interest of slave owners at the conventions, that at the slave trades height less than 1.4% of whites in America even owned slaves, or even get into Lysander Spooner's book The Unconstitutionality of Slavery . Let's ignore all that and say that, for the sake of argument, that the people DID recognize that a new constitution needs to written.
Well.... before that I'm going to point out that in some polls and studies 70% of people don't even know what the Constitution IS. Only one in 10 know what the Bill of Rights is for and what it does.

So right off the bat your little "the people will realize we need a new constitution" delusion is in trouble just due to the fact that so many people in the sample don't even know what it is let alone can "correctly" (:rolleyesSmile identify that the Constitution is the problem that needs to be changed that your delusion requires.

Compound that with the fact the alternative, yours, is written by an uneducated, unqualified, incompetent, street beggar with a history of racism (that a quick google search will demonstrate), and systemic failure in more or less every area of his life and I think that you're just a lunatic if you think they will even read what you have to say.
Now I wouldn't claim to know every person in history, obviously, but I can't think of any other examples where a modern industrialized nation which is ranked as the 13th happiest place in the world to live abandoned their systems of government for the ramblings of a racist street beggar with no formal education, no experience, and a history of systemic failure.Drinking Beverage

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It should not be that difficult for passionate liberal intellectuals to recognize that political corruption and commercial fraud are the result of the exploitation of inadequacies of the social contract system that guides the society. It should not be that difficult for humble conservative economists to recognize that the government, like any enterprise, needs to be reorganized, so as, to correctly deploy the efficient techniques that were developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for unbiased political reporters to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the inadequately organized “grid” of “checks and balances.” It should not be that difficult for all the brilliant lawyers to recognize that the justice system has probably been breached of its mission to guide society towards its more just and tranquil aspirations, as assigned in the Preamble. It should not be that difficult for the secular atheists and independent critical free-thinkers to recognize that our constitutional system is based on compromised theories a hundred years prior to the organization of the social sciences, and that it is unreasonable to insist that it remain forever as adequate for guiding the approach to rational thought and orderly society.
A bunch of rambling that says nothing but "everyone everywhere, on both sides of the political spectrum and various professions will totally agree with me" which is beyond delusional. You think what? One guy with no education or experience can hammer out a new constitution by himself and everyone of every political leaning is gonna flock to your collective abortion of thoughts?
Fuck you are just so stupid.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It should not be that difficult for the average citizen to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution enriched with the knowledge and access to the technological apparatus that we have today that they would definitely do it differently. It just should not be that difficult to understand that a new constitution is indeed what we need.
Considering I'm not even American and I have a better understanding of the Constitution than most Americans, including you, I'd say your SEVERELY wrong in your estimation. Also considering the fact that the united States government largely ignores the Constitution I'd say that it can't really be held accountable as the source for any problems going on right now. I'd say the exact opposite is more likely but that's not really relevant to the discussion.
However again they are not going to drop their system of government for one written by a idiotic hobo. Drinking Beverage

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Yeah, do that; and how about we review everyone's predictions???
I don't care what any other predictions are. I care that you are back here making the same kinda predictions you have since what... 2008? I care that you are pretending to have a killer solution to the whole problem ...and that it will be ready aaaaaany minute now, another claim you have been making for years.
No one else here is making claims that are just flatly delusional and self-aggrandizing. No one here is trying to sell snake oil you fuckwit.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Why are you so upset?
HuhHuh You are mistaking me mocking a racist loser with being upset.

(28-06-2016 08:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If I am the delusional person you describe me to be, why don't you just ignore me?
Delusional people tend to be harmful to others, and as I said before I'm not a fan of ignoring a harmful infection which you are.

Stupidity doesn't go away if you ignore it, as you so aptly demonstrate on a daily basis.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
28-06-2016, 07:05 PM
(28-06-2016 12:55 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The source of my convictions....

No one fucking cares.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post