What happens after these US elections?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: What happens after these US elections?
(27-06-2016 09:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You're cute. If you give me your paypal address, I can send you a dollar, with which you could maybe buy a clue.

i bet on that with my life. the president was already chosen hun .
plus it's fucking chaos everywhere Isis is getting stronger and bigger and will grow more to be huge opponent in the WW3

Oops I took it to mean the Egyptian God when you said Isis. But you meant ISIS? OK?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
28-06-2016, 09:05 PM
(27-06-2016 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  i bet on that with my life. the president was already chosen hun .

So, you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist? Consider

Quote:plus it's fucking chaos everywhere Isis is getting stronger and bigger and will grow more to be huge opponent in the WW3

ISIS has neither the personnel nor the technology to be a huge opponent. They are simply a scummy group of psychopaths.

Ha-Ha man
welp. i made sure when i watched that most of things that the Simpsons tv show predicted was right starting from 11/9 , Ebola to wrecking ball song.
they predicted trump so i think that's what the Illuminati planing to. sooner or later you will realize it was all planned for lol

and Isis is winning most of the Confrontations and steal their enemies weapons and armors, plus i have few friends in the military and they told that "we are not allowed to shoot Isis or even join any fight against them" (for some reason which he didn't tell me) they are expanding they reached jordan man. you know you can tell if you watched news beside the CNN and MSNBC.
28-06-2016, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 09:18 PM by rosechaos.)
(28-06-2016 07:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  i bet on that with my life. the president was already chosen hun .
plus it's fucking chaos everywhere Isis is getting stronger and bigger and will grow more to be huge opponent in the WW3

Oops I took it to mean the Egyptian God when you said Isis. But you meant ISIS? OK?

LMFAO it's okay. but why i'd mention an Egyptian god during a political discussion anyway? Laughat
28-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Well Isis was a god.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-06-2016, 09:27 PM
(28-06-2016 09:05 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  So, you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist? Consider

ISIS has neither the personnel nor the technology to be a huge opponent. They are simply a scummy group of psychopaths.

Ha-Ha man
welp. i made sure when i watched that most of things that the Simpsons tv show predicted was right starting from 11/9 , Ebola to wrecking ball song.
they predicted trump so i think that's what the Illuminati planing to. sooner or later you will realize it was all planned for lol

and Isis is winning most of the Confrontations and steal their enemies weapons and armors, plus i have few friends in the military and they told that "we are not allowed to shoot Isis or even join any fight against them" (for some reason which he didn't tell me) they are expanding they reached jordan man. you know you can tell if you watched news beside the CNN and MSNBC.

You mean shit like this??

Anyone who takes this shit seriously....well I worry about them and their connections to reality.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-06-2016, 09:33 PM
If the U.S. citizens wanted an actual change of any kind, they wouldn't vote whatsoever. Rather, there would be a revolution.
28-06-2016, 10:05 PM
(28-06-2016 09:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 09:05 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Ha-Ha man

You mean shit like this??

Anyone who takes this shit seriously....well I worry about them and their connections to reality.

ummmm yeah .. ? why not. i'm not surprised that everything was organized. anyway time will tell
29-06-2016, 12:01 AM
(28-06-2016 07:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 12:55 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The source of my convictions....

No one fucking cares.

(28-06-2016 07:14 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  As I've said before I couldn't care less about your opinion and that goes double for you trying to tell other people what my opinion is.

I can see that

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
29-06-2016, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 12:46 AM by TrainWreck.)
(28-06-2016 07:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  In fact the opposite is true, while it's true you have produced no actual documentation after nearly a decade you have shared a few of your views one of which being that no one on welfare should be allowed to vote (for some reason however they are not qualified to vote, but they are qualified to create a whole new government according to you). Considering about 1 in 3 Americans is on welfare of some kind and that they are predominantly low income families what you are ACTUALLY suggesting is the suppression of voter rights based on income: basically that poor people and those on government assistance should have their right to vote violated. Which would be moving in the opposite direction of "equal protection under the Law" (14th Amendment) meaning that not only are you NOT ahead of ANYONE you are actually about 150 years behind everyone else.

I do not know what it is you are thinking in allowing everybody to vote on every legislation, but that will never happen. Voting for legislation will for the foreseeable future will be segregated - there is just no way a just society can allow welfare recipients to vote on foreign policy - that would be absurd. I do not think you understand the operations of the government as indepth as I do. I mean if you want to allow the riff raff to vote for the president, governors, and mayors, I have no problem with that, but I doubt if they are going to be able to vote for senators, judges, and prosecutors.

I'm a very special case. You are going to need to find a whole bunch more "miracle" welfare babies to justify your claim that I am the result of the system - I am going to claim that I had the intelligence to take advantage of what the system offered. I and everyone else with a fucking brain can see that the ghetto dwellers are a burden on society. I am a special case who can prove that he is not - you need what I got to get where you want society to go. Tongue

You're fucked-up thinking that that is the way to lead them out of poverty - just fucked-up stupid. You sound like a Democrat Bureaucrat.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
29-06-2016, 12:27 AM
(28-06-2016 12:55 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The source of my convictions began in early 2001 when I recognized that society has on going issues in racial stratification. In one night of contemplation I decided that I was going to figure out what was wrong with society and then generate a solution. In early 2003 I was introduced to atheists Internet forums, AtheistNetwork, and that was (where) I recognized that atheists were quagmired in semantic misnomers. It was not until 2007 when I decided that those were seemingly the only problems that I could work with to argue a correction. As I began research, I recognized that there was an overarching problem with knowledge classification; and I realized that that was the problem that I originally set out to correct. After four years of development it became obvious that a system for organizing political charters was possible from the formula I deliberated.

My goal is to make this a better world by delivering the better application of the social contract theory.
whole lot of I for the concept of seeking to solve the wrongs of Society.
Quote:What is your excuse for living?

Not having died.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post