What happens after these US elections?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: What happens after these US elections?
(30-06-2016 03:32 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Introducing to the more responsible people; the possibility of reorganizing the most vile deceitful racist government the world has ever endured, is all I have to do.

For all its problems it's not even in the top 20. I guess we can add history to your list of ignorances.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2016, 05:43 PM
(29-06-2016 12:53 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am very proud of what I have done for mankind.

Nobody else seems interested in the pursuit that I conquered.

I missed it somewhere, what are your accomplishments? What did you do for mankind?
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
30-06-2016, 05:46 PM
(28-06-2016 09:05 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  So, you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist? Consider

ISIS has neither the personnel nor the technology to be a huge opponent. They are simply a scummy group of psychopaths.

Ha-Ha man
welp. i made sure when i watched that most of things that the Simpsons tv show predicted was right starting from 11/9 , Ebola to wrecking ball song.
they predicted trump so i think that's what the Illuminati planing to. sooner or later you will realize it was all planned for lol

and Isis is winning most of the Confrontations and steal their enemies weapons and armors, plus i have few friends in the military and they told that "we are not allowed to shoot Isis or even join any fight against them" (for some reason which he didn't tell me) they are expanding they reached jordan man. you know you can tell if you watched news beside the CNN and MSNBC.

No, I don't watch the news, not even MSNBC nor CNN nor any of them. But i am educated enuff to realize that the terrorist group is called ISIS, not Isis, that was an entirely different entity.