What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?
[Image: d0PYh7N.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
05-03-2017, 02:49 PM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

[Image: kqvuixt.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
05-03-2017, 02:57 PM
(05-03-2017 02:41 PM)cactus Wrote:  [Image: d0PYh7N.jpg]

I've never enjoyed salads but it never occurred to me to add MDMA to my salad dressing.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
05-03-2017, 03:14 PM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference.

I'm pretty sure that adds up to straight ahead then, right ?

I win.
ClapClapClapClap

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-03-2017, 03:26 PM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

I don't understand what you said. Honestly.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 4 users Like Alla's post
05-03-2017, 03:29 PM
(05-03-2017 03:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Don't think anyone does.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
05-03-2017, 03:32 PM
(05-03-2017 03:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  

That's okay...I have even tried to break a few of the sentences down...and still don't know what is going on. I think theBorg blew a fuse.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 03:36 PM

> Yeah, and I'm King Isildur.
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
05-03-2017, 03:38 PM
(05-03-2017 03:36 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

> Yeah, and I'm King Isildur.

I thought that was established in another thread. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 04:01 PM
(05-03-2017 03:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 03:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't understand what you said. Honestly.

That's okay...I have even tried to break a few of the sentences down...and still don't know what is going on. I think theBorg blew a fuse.

To translate, Borg doesn't believe atheists are honest. He thinks the truth has deserted us because of our sins, and that we are mere robots of Satan. He says that makes us Satanists rather than mere unbelievers, and that we are really intent on destroying what is good and true because of our hatred.