What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?
What I'm getting out of this is that theBorg is in a terribly conflicted and unstable state. He keeps trying to co-opt the word "atheism" but insists on sticking "Jesus" to it so that he doesn't have to disavow years and years of religious indoctrination.

I suspect that he is not doing well in the real world, either materially or psychologically, and that it's starting to dawn on him what a terrible mistake he made when he contaminated his university studies with religious superstitions.

He should be pitied, but not necessarily tolerated on this or other websites. Perhaps banning him would be a kindness.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
05-03-2017, 08:32 PM
(05-03-2017 04:01 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 03:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's okay...I have even tried to break a few of the sentences down...and still don't know what is going on. I think theBorg blew a fuse.

To translate, Borg doesn't believe atheists are honest. He thinks the truth has deserted us because of our sins, and that we are mere robots of Satan. He says that makes us Satanists rather than mere unbelievers, and that we are really intent on destroying what is good and true because of our hatred.

And also there are true atheists who somehow argue against the satanists/false christians, but somehow don't argue against Borgie's brand. Maybe the true atheists will get the box seats in hell?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
05-03-2017, 08:41 PM
He was gone for quite a while, what was it, about 6-8 weeks? And now he's back. It could be that he stopped taking his medication. I think he needs to do the automatic refill option at the pharmacy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-03-2017, 09:37 PM
(05-03-2017 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  I DEMAND an explanation of the difference between a "real" atheist and a "false" one Drinking Beverage

Since you demand, I shall attempt to comply... if not with an explanation, at least with a comparison.

Let us think about boobs.

Consider

One can have natural boobs, implants and falsies.

Evidence:
Censored by fascist moderators

I think theBore is saying that his brand of orthodox christianity represents real boobs unsullied by scalpel, silicon or those stick on things that look like chicken fillets.

Presumably, Jesus is the surgeon who can fillet you or fill you up until your D-cup runneth over.

False atheists perhaps are the tissue paper in the brassiere of humanity.

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
05-03-2017, 09:39 PM
What happens to the human who says meaningless bullshit?

05-03-2017, 10:32 PM
(05-03-2017 09:39 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  What happens to the human who says meaningless bullshit?

He becomes a preacher
Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
05-03-2017, 10:38 PM
(05-03-2017 04:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  Wasn't there talk about Borg being a Poe/Troll in the banning thread?

Obviously still kicking with an impressive rep of -41. I may be adding to this, since he trolled AF too.

Yeah, apparently he outted himself over on AF.

What a surprise. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
05-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Quote:The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong.

Blow him out your ass.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
05-03-2017, 10:48 PM
I've long since ran out of ways to insult Borg. His river of shit never stops flowing though. You win, Borg.

[Image: close-more-sales.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
05-03-2017, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 12:28 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Right, so instead of making fun of Borgy's evidently delusional ineptitude for the umpteenth time, lets have some fun at his expense. We're gonna Mad-Libs the shit out of him, yes?

(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy [noun] is the [adjective] Judge of what is right and what is [adjective]. Through the sins the [noun] lefts the soul. Then the [adjective] becomes right with total [adjective]. Latter is possible in the [noun] with dead soul. The commander of this machine is [noun]: robot listens to the [noun], but there is no [noun], but a demon inside. The false [noun] is [adjective].

Here we go...

theBorg should have Wrote:The Holy RuPaul is the fabulous Judge of what is right and what is appalling. Through the sins the Ju-Ju lefts the soul. Then the scruffy becomes right with total fabulousness. Latter is possible in the tofu with dead soul. The commander of this machine is Geth: robot listens to the prostate, but there is no thunder, but a demon inside. The false wingman is aloof.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post