What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?
(05-03-2017 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I see that we are in full word salad mode now.

Medic! We need a medic over here.

[Image: 9abee893e540a704540d41811b9b849b9b507f08...efd412.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 01:58 AM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

[Image: ehkbvq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-03-2017, 03:36 AM
does anyone need any mayonnaise or something for this word salad ?

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
06-03-2017, 03:37 AM
(06-03-2017 03:36 AM)Ace Wrote:  does anyone need any mayonnaise or something for this word salad ?

I'm curious as to who puts mayo on any salad.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-03-2017, 03:54 AM
(06-03-2017 03:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 03:36 AM)Ace Wrote:  does anyone need any mayonnaise or something for this word salad ?

I'm curious as to who puts mayo on any salad.

Arby's.

Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich.

It's a Waldorf salad with chopped grilled chicken slapped between toasted honey wheat bread. A favorite with those typically too old to be operating a motor vehicle safely.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-03-2017, 05:52 AM
(05-03-2017 09:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  I DEMAND an explanation of the difference between a "real" atheist and a "false" one Drinking Beverage

Since you demand, I shall attempt to comply... if not with an explanation, at least with a comparison.

Let us think about boobs.

Consider

One can have natural boobs, implants and falsies.

Evidence:
Censored by fascist moderators

I think theBore is saying that his brand of orthodox christianity represents real boobs unsullied by scalpel, silicon or those stick on things that look like chicken fillets.

Presumably, Jesus is the surgeon who can fillet you or fill you up until your D-cup runneth over.

False atheists perhaps are the tissue paper in the brassiere of humanity.

Big Grin

Well, my blouse runneth over. Does that count Big Grin

(I ain't opening this at (yet) another airport. I was just searched almost indecently (okay, I exaggerate - as always - but they did snoop through all my bags. And my personal self Dodgy ) so there's no telling what them Catholics would do to my amoral Eastern European self, if they catch me opening indecent images on a freaking ATHEIST site at that Gasp )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 07:40 AM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc...

There is no such thing as a "false" atheist. Any more so than a woman can be "slightly" pregnant.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-03-2017, 07:43 AM
I was just thinking "Where has Borg been?"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 07:53 AM
(06-03-2017 07:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I was just thinking "Where has Borg been?"

> Seagull alert!
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
06-03-2017, 08:19 AM
(05-03-2017 08:27 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see how anyone can be a "false" atheist if they just simply don't believe in a God or Gods, .......

Dear sky, thank you for interest. Anything can exist only because the very first thing exists. So, this thing is source of existence. The True God. So, the false atheism is the self-denial.