What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?
(05-03-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  Can we kill the spambot yet?

NO, we need some chew toys left intact goddamnit Angry Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
06-03-2017, 09:17 AM
(06-03-2017 08:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Anything can exist only because the very first thing exists.

That makes no sense at all.

IOW, business as usual for you.
06-03-2017, 09:29 AM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

Please stick to the subject. Just what exactly does this have to do with cheese! Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
06-03-2017, 10:38 AM
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

lol what kind of drivel is this? Huh

Boy, it really sounds like it's a good thing that I'm not a false atheist! Phew, that was close!
06-03-2017, 10:47 AM
I really think the Borg might have been hacked by an even crazier crazy person.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-03-2017, 12:14 PM
(06-03-2017 10:47 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I really think the Borg might have been hacked by an even crazier crazy person.

Perhaps we should declare April 1 International theBorg Day, temporarily change all our avatars, and see who can post the most ludicrous stuff.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
06-03-2017, 12:58 PM
(06-03-2017 07:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I was just thinking "Where has Borg been?"

.... so this is your fault. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
06-03-2017, 01:32 PM
How many times we have to go over this. He becomes True God™. Goddam boy you got a thick skull.

#sigh
06-03-2017, 01:52 PM
(06-03-2017 12:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 07:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I was just thinking "Where has Borg been?"

.... so this is your fault. Dodgy

Nah, Borg is like herpes he lies dormant and then shows up againDrinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
06-03-2017, 02:01 PM
(06-03-2017 01:52 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Nah, Borg is like herpes he lies dormant and then shows up againDrinking Beverage

One difference between theBorg and herpes: There isn't enough valacyclovir in the universe to relieve the symptoms caused by his posts. Sadcryface2

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post